babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

LIVE GIRLS DOING HARCORE SHOW ON TV TONIGHT

rover Offline

RE: LIVE GIRLS DOING HARCORE SHOW ON TV TONIGHT
interesting line-up there tsurugi look forward to seeing valery and keisha kaneSmile thanks for the info.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
06-03-2009 01:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

i wonder if that kitty kat will do boy/girl
06-03-2009 01:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Am still not happy with site and what am probably gonna say am gonna get blasted for it. I currently have apple imac which isn't a intel one and i got it just before the intel imac's came out and i can't even view the site becsue my machine is little older. I probably some of you have got newer pc's and imac's then i have, but they should have catered for everyone whether or not they had a newer machine or older one. Bangbabes, bluekiss and sexstation seem to able to run a livestream without any trouble so i can't see why they can't either. I did email them about the problems i was having and maybe one or two of you there maybe having the same problem is me and i did get a email back saying that they didn't take into account older machines and they would be putting in some new software to solve this problem by this week. I some how got this feeling it won't be the case and bearing in mind that the software silverlight is more trouble then its worth. In the next four weeks i should be lucky enough to have the new update to the intel macs that apple released on the 3rd of march so shouldn't have any problems in viewing the site. But bearing in mind this, i know the site is its early stages but they really should have catered for everyone so we all could have maximum enjoyment of this promoising site.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-03-2009 05:31
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

Yeah I don't understand the silverlight thing. What does it help achieve? Is it cheaper to use or something?
06-03-2009 06:23
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thats what i would like to know, sliverlight isn't even that good.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-03-2009 06:24
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i joined but when i try to sign in it doesn't work

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
06-03-2009 11:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arvod1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anybody know what time this 'adultlive' show starts today, i thought i read somewhere that they where going to be running day and night for today (fri -6/3/09) but at the moment its just saying connecting and staying blank. the line-up of birds looks promising. thanks in advanced for letting me know.

Arvod1

--------------------------------------

Damn can i at least get a shot of the TACO
06-03-2009 16:10
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

arvod1 Wrote:Does anybody know what time this 'adultlive' show starts today, i thought i read somewhere that they where going to be running day and night for today (fri -6/3/09) but at the moment its just saying connecting and staying blank. the line-up of birds looks promising. thanks in advanced for letting me know.

I think its 9pm Arvod - not certain though so until you get a more concrete answer, may be worth checking a little earlier.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
06-03-2009 16:36
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:I did email them about the problems i was having and maybe one or two of you there maybe having the same problem is me and i did get a email back saying that they didn't take into account older machines and they would be putting in some new software to solve this problem by this week. I some how got this feeling it won't be the case....

That's actually pretty good Kalel. Before I had Sky, I used to watch the Cellcast and Sportxxx livestreams and when I encountered problems I would email them. Never ever got one response back over a year or more of a number of e-mails..

So, it wouldn't surprise me if they did make alterations to cater for Power PC Chip Macs as well. Its common for any company who implements a new online service, to discover in the first few weeks how they could have done things better - and often those issues can be down to the website design company not understanding the brief sufficiently (i.e. overlooking the part of Adult Live's market that will have older machines).

The test is as to whether they do make the necessary alterations to their technology...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2009 16:44 by skateguy.)
06-03-2009 16:43
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Just think they should have done that from that from start so that they get maximum coverage, i bet it doesn't get sorted tonight as i told it would be.

06-03-2009 16:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV