babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(26-05-2011 16:15 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Short answer to this, Damn right the fan boy's are to blame for the state of the babeshows, I've just had a whole forum turn on me down to the simple matter of criticism on the Sport thread and it's really beginning to piss me off now, you can't even state your opinions anymore without the fanboy's jumping down your throat. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Hate to say it, but how does the reaction you get in a thread on a forum have any bearing on what happens on screen? If anything on this forum actually made any difference to the shows themselves, they'd be a lot better, not worse.
26-05-2011 18:29
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'll tell you why because Ofcom are known to visit these forums and it doesn't help matters much when we have the usual fanboy's saying what a great show their watching and singing the praises of the models when it looks like pure shit to me, certain forum members without naming names because they know who they are could in many ways could be responsible without realising it for the tameness that the show's now find themselves in, I don't and never have shyed away from the truth or honest responses to what I see on screen, a lot of the fanboys simply need to to grow a set of balls instead of turning on certain forum members when what they are only trying to do is state a valid opinion and maybe just maybe the ofcom issue could be tackled head on.
26-05-2011 18:45
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

What does Ofcom reading positive comments about tame shows have to do with anything?
26-05-2011 18:49
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(24-05-2011 22:33 )StanTheMan Wrote:  That non-callers have no right to complain is yet another logic I've never understood.

It's not that hard to understand. You have a right to complain about any product or service you've bought or subscribed to. If you're not a consumer of that product or service you can still complain if the advertising is offensive or misleading, or in the case of any broadcast material if it breaches Ofcom's broadcasting code.
26-05-2011 18:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(26-05-2011 18:49 )Scotsman Wrote:  What does Ofcom reading positive comments about tame shows have to do with anything?

Because it keeps the doors firmly closed into any of the shows getting harder in the years to come when you read posts like great shows which in turn are no more than tame ones, it makes Ofcom think well no reason to change the rules reading the posts of the happily pleased brigade, now obviously this is just one reason for a series of possible causes to explain the current plight the shows find themselves in, but it certainly doesn't help matters much reading posts by the fanboys constantly bumping the shows up as if they were anything special. I also extend praise to the shows but you'll find I'm more selective in what models and shows I praise, I will never try to suck up to a certain model or praise a show just for the sake of it or for enhancing my reps. I like to offer honesty in every way possible which is why I have certain disagreements with other members on this forum, but I have a set of balls and am not afraid to speak my mind.
26-05-2011 19:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-05-2011 18:59 )admiral decker Wrote:  You have a right to complain about any product or service you've bought or subscribed to.

So my Sky package is free then, is it? Funny that, cos some bastard takes £24.50 out of my bank every month Big Grin

As I explained in the part of my post you chose to ignore, I never asked for these babeshows to be broadcast free-to-air. I could be wrong, but I don't think they're free-to-air for my benefit Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 19:13 by StanTheMan.)
26-05-2011 19:10
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

But according to the anti-Ofcom brigade on here, they (Ofcom) want to get these channels off the screen altogether. Why would they take the time to read this forum and see how far they can go with taming them down before the "fanboys" stop praising the shows?

Also if Ofcom are as petty as everyone on here seems to think, why wouldn't they tame the shows to purposefully annoy their outspoken critics on here?

Oh yes, because that would be ridiculous Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
26-05-2011 19:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-05-2011 19:13 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Also if Ofcom are as petty as everyone on here seems to think, why wouldn't they tame the shows to purposefully annoy their outspoken critics on here?

Huh!? Have you not seen what Ofcom have done to the babeshows over the last few years? I suggest you go and take a browse through some of the old videos in the video section and take a look at how the babeshows used to be. You'll then see that taming the shows is precisley what they have done.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 19:23 by StanTheMan.)
26-05-2011 19:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Thank fuck this forum still has realists such as me and Stan The Man who still speak the truth on this forum, yes well said Stan SKY charges us for having the privilege to their channels and that includes the babe channels despite the fact they are free to air, they are still funded for by the SKY subscribers. So yes we should expect better and the ofcom Issue isn't going to go away over night, it has to be confronted head on.
26-05-2011 19:25
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(26-05-2011 19:08 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(26-05-2011 18:49 )Scotsman Wrote:  What does Ofcom reading positive comments about tame shows have to do with anything?

Because it keeps the doors firmly closed into any of the shows getting harder in the years to come when you read posts like great shows which in turn are no more than tame ones, it makes Ofcom think well no reason to change the rules reading the posts of the happily pleased brigade, now obviously this is just one reason for a series of possible causes to explain the current plight the shows find themselves in, but it certainly doesn't help matters much reading posts by the fanboys constantly bumping the shows up as if they were anything special. I also extend praise to the shows but you'll find I'm more selective in what models and shows I praise, I will never try to suck up to a certain model or praise a show just for the sake of it or for enhancing my reps. I like to offer honesty in every way possible which is why I have certain disagreements with other members on this forum, but I have a set of balls and am not afraid to speak my mind.

I don't think much of Lucy summers or Bailey's shows, so ive come to the conclusion that your only saying good things in their threads because they post on here. Aka fanboy actions

Would you accept that or would you accuse me of talking bollocks?
26-05-2011 19:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV