babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Producer

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Producer
Apparently Taylor's going to be on about one night a week.
26-01-2009 19:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:Apparently Taylor's going to be on about one night a week.

I think they should give April the daytime slot all the time..go out with a bang!
26-01-2009 19:46
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Scotsman Wrote:Apparently Taylor's going to be on about one night a week.

Seem to be going in the right direction at last Smile

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
26-01-2009 19:49
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Where's this producer bloke? I want to ask why the daytime set for the nightshow again.
26-01-2009 23:03
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Dogface W in the house oopnorth

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
26-01-2009 23:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

WTF is that camerman on,learn how 2 use a camera or quit 4 a job at woolworths oh sorry they went bust. Get a book on how 2 pan,zoom and compose. He must not have seen ALMOST topless babes b4,chockin the chicken in 1 hand camera operating in the other arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh doin me head in. DEVILISH666 has left the building or in the case of Yozzer Hughes giz a job i could do that

It's all in the tongue you know
27-01-2009 13:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

omg i cant wait to see aprils face when she has to do a shift with taylor. im betting taylor out does her on call numbers 2-1, it will be even worse if they put on another girl. i know roxy is on there atm but she's just done a day show so theres no way shes gona stay on after 10ish.
basicaly the established girls will be like "WTF"... "hahaha"... "oh shit she just out played me"... "ref, ref".... "that was handball"... ref shouts "its basketball pet learn the game"... "but ref im wearing football boots"... "hmm yer in the wrong game then aint ya" says the ref.

team coach shouts for a sub, upsteps summer. taylor looks across to the sidelines and smiles.... "maybe she's competition" summer smiles back and says "look air jordans, bring it"... well i hope anyway Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-01-2009 22:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

well amy2 is looking game tonight, but she does seem to be struggling getting callers.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 01:29
phallusfungus Away

Hexit Wrote:well amy2 is looking game tonight, but she does seem to be struggling getting callers.

perhaps it's cos taylor's working alongside her. Mind you, I agree she seems to be a goer tonight. I bet she aims to please in the sack.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
28-01-2009 01:41
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Hexit Wrote:omg i cant wait to see aprils face when she has to do a shift with taylor. im betting taylor out does her on call numbers 2-1, it will be even worse if they put on another girl. i know roxy is on there atm but she's just done a day show so theres no way shes gona stay on after 10ish.
basicaly the established girls will be like "WTF"... "hahaha"... "oh shit she just out played me"... "ref, ref".... "that was handball"... ref shouts "its basketball pet learn the game"... "but ref im wearing football boots"... "hmm yer in the wrong game then aint ya" says the ref.

team coach shouts for a sub, upsteps summer. taylor looks across to the sidelines and smiles.... "maybe she's competition" summer smiles back and says "look air jordans, bring it"... well i hope anyway Tongue

.. and all the girls say to Taylor nice to see you nice.. you've been in the Premier League, The Championship, First Division, The Conference.. what are you bloody doing as a sub on here.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
28-01-2009 02:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV