RE: Nikki Lee - Chat & Discussion
oh i fukin love that ass mmm (slap) Tongue
09-03-2010 23:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

And her thighs!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
10-03-2010 14:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Is Nikki very naughty on the Chat lounge guys ? was thinking of calling her but not keen on spending £20 or so talking totally about the weather lol
13-03-2010 08:09
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2010 08:09 )docutech Wrote:  Is Nikki very naughty on the Chat lounge guys ? was thinking of calling her but not keen on spending £20 or so talking totally about the weather lol

She probably can't be "very naughty" but it's up to you to see how cheeky she might get. If using a landline you will pay nearly £2 to get through but after 3 minutes actual chat, bringing the cost so far to £5, hang up if the conversation isn't to your liking.
13-03-2010 10:14
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2010 10:14 )Fisherman Wrote:  
(13-03-2010 08:09 )docutech Wrote:  Is Nikki very naughty on the Chat lounge guys ? was thinking of calling her but not keen on spending £20 or so talking totally about the weather lol

She probably can't be "very naughty" but it's up to you to see how cheeky she might get. If using a landline you will pay nearly £2 to get through but after 3 minutes actual chat, bringing the cost so far to £5, hang up if the conversation isn't to your liking.

Thanks Fisherman, I always find my tastes caught in the middle with day and night shows.

Night can be a bit full on for me at times, while day often seems a bit restrictive I've no probs with a normal chat but its nice to get a bit horny as well lol

As you say just need to be a bit more disciplined and just hang up
Have been tempted by the lovely Nikki before so we'll see how it goes.
13-03-2010 10:46
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki looks sexy this morning, still intrigued by the Chat Lounge and whether Nikki would be happy to bring me off, it looks a very serious kinda of show where i'll get sent to the headmaster if I step out of line at all.
21-03-2010 08:03
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(21-03-2010 08:03 )docutech Wrote:  Nikki looks sexy this morning, still intrigued by the Chat Lounge and whether Nikki would be happy to bring me off, it looks a very serious kinda of show where i'll get sent to the headmaster if I step out of line at all.

You'd have to ask her to get a definitive answer but I think you are right - they do like to stick to their daytime remit. Not the place to call if you want a DTW but there are of plenty of other girls/channels that seem happy to oblige.

D G x x x
21-03-2010 10:45
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

(21-03-2010 08:03 )docutech Wrote:  Nikki looks sexy this morning, still intrigued by the Chat Lounge and whether Nikki would be happy to bring me off, it looks a very serious kinda of show where i'll get sent to the headmaster if I step out of line at all.

Spoke to her a couple of times and although she has rules she was happy to allow me to push the limits and react as much as possible Smile My own circumstances meant a wank was out of the question during the first couple of calls but the last time I was free to "entertain" myself and she left me happy Big Grin
21-03-2010 11:58
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Big Grin I'm big fan of Nikki Lee Heart My mate has a photo he got took at a car show with Nikki Lee he didnt even know who it was Surprised (Until i pointed out who it was) I was well jelous I wasnt there bladewave

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
21-05-2010 14:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive met nikki twice and each time had a pic taken. ive got several signed nikki posters and some tops nikki has worn which have been signed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-05-2010 20:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV