babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Definitely with you winsaw only really Amy did something last night that was enjoyable
Both Preeti and Alice were repeative all night marginally give credit to Preeti for at least trying to impress
Whilst cameos from Sarah Daniels and amber were predictable and dreadful does Sarah actually do ANYTHING apart from having her tits out for longer than 5 minutes at any point

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-08-2022 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what a drab night on FV last night! Beth and Priya were the main girls. Beth was on 673 for 1 hour 31 minutes in two sections going naked in one of them and for 1 hour 4 minutes on 674 once topless with her pants down slightly a few times! Good but a bit restrained! Priya was on 673 for just 31 minutes braless and just laid on her front! but for 1 hours 53 minutes in two sections on 674! Braless and in her usual positions BUT mostly laid on her front in her last section: not her greatest night!
Also on (673): Mia Middleton for the first 42 minutes: a nice surprise! Went topless early and played with her lovely big tits and used her usual positions. Good as usual. Sarah Louise for 33 minutes topless early and really showing off and playing with her amazing 34"HH tits and the rest of her body. Good as usual. And Roxee Couture was on for 41 minutes! BUT although she looked lovely in a nice suit and boots she stayed covered up! She was sat up with full shots but she was MUCH more restrained than the last time she was on! Not a good night at all!
674 just had Roxee on for 33 minutes and was very slightly better than on 673 as she let one tit free very briefly and was topless briefly (on and off!). She also took her boots off briefly giving us nice shots of her lovely arse, thighs and legs! Not great but ok although still worse than last time she was on! And Ferrari Red was on for 47 minutes! Topless from the start and she used various positions showing off her lovely curves: although in a bedset she gave us a very good show as usual!
So a fractionally better show than 673 but by no means GREAT!.......no nudity! Not even from Beth!!!!! And both channels had a few longish advert breaks: two of 21 minutes each on 673! And one of 18 minutes on 674: again I can't see why these happen!! Also a bit surprised and disappointed not to see Alex Le Tissier! or Luna Lamora! who were plus others: obviously getting much more filthy on the webshow!?.......
Tonight: Preeti until 5.30am with Beth Bennett, Sabrina Jade!, Yasmin Nicole!, and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, April Mae, Roxee!, Amber Paige Jamie Knight and Ashley Emma? Enjoy!?........no review tomorrow or Sunday as I have two early starts!
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2022 09:13 by trains55.)
26-08-2022 09:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

The sky only show was a bit more lively than FV last night trains,
Luna was excellent new outfit that showed off her lovely curves, she was happy and full of energy doing lots of sexy positions, did stop playing with her lovely big boobs, love how she looks over her shoulder when showing off her perfect peachy bum,
Tilly was very good as well enjoying herself playing with her lovely tiny boobs, would like to see her in MK as think she would do a good show,
Did see Beth later on FV and she was mostly lying down not as lively as usual but she was still pretty good maybe she was a bit tired last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-08-2022 10:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2022 10:48 )winsaw Wrote:  The sky only show was a bit more lively than FV last night trains,
Luna was excellent new outfit that showed off her lovely curves, she was happy and full of energy doing lots of sexy positions, did stop playing with her lovely big boobs, love how she looks over her shoulder when showing off her perfect peachy bum,
Tilly was very good as well enjoying herself playing with her lovely tiny boobs, would like to see her in MK as think she would do a good show,
Did see Beth later on FV and she was mostly lying down not as lively as usual but she was still pretty good maybe she was a bit tired last night,

Hi. I was expecting you to say that! Shame about missing Luna one of my real favourites! I like Roxee Couture as well BUT she seems to have gone right back from where she was last time she was on FV: a great shame! I assume then that Alex Le Tissier and others were on the Sky pre-FV show? Or just on the webshow? Which would explain the longish advert breaks and only five extra girls for both channels! Unfortunately it made the shows a bit staid!
26-08-2022 12:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Looked like Alex on the web all night could have done with her on TV for a hour instead of Roxy being in Pg mode despite was a rather seductive outfit she had or even more of Mia Middleton whilst wasn't too bothered with Sarah Louise another one who hasn't done much in the last year - year and half
Priya huffed and puffed being on various sets but didn't do much
As much as Beth had a average night still did enough maybe we will see another fun Friday night with her later

26-08-2022 21:27
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stella and Jamie were good last night.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-08-2022 16:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely doddle enjoyed Stella in gold suited her perfectly Jamie's cameos were pretty good in between watching Beth and preeti being the main two roxys cameo was hit miss similar to scarlett
Let's see what Saturday night brings

27-08-2022 16:12
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-08-2022 16:00 )Doddle Wrote:  Stella and Jamie were good last night.
And it was Stella and Nicole who were good last night Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-08-2022 15:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed Stella and Nicole brought there a game backed up well with Scarlett and Roxy with Alice trailing behind as much as Alice was the main girl with Nicole it was your usual Alice after her first stint could have mistaken her not actually being on as it was the same thing we have seen her in the last few shifts

28-08-2022 20:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day. WOW!! No Clara Jasmine last night (not one of my favourites!) so several extra girls helped out. Sophie Hart the other main girl was on 673 for 1 hour 18 minutes and excellent as ever and went naked. Bella Mendez (the other main girl) was on for 1 hour 24 minutes and was okish going topless early. Sophie was on 674 for 59 minutes going naked again but Bella was only on for just 23 minutes!

Also on (673): Sabrina Jade for 28 minutes topless from the start. Nice. Scarlett Wild for 36 minutes going braless early. Coco Rose for 27 minutes dressed but in a see-through bra! Top half shots! And Georgia Spice for the first 3 minutes in her Sky pre-FV section! And she was on a main set last !
A fairly reasonable show.
674 also had: Georgia Spice for 43 minutes braless from the start in the Study set at MK! Very nice! Scarlett Wild for 38 minutes topless early and braless. OK but not one of my favourites. BUT Roxee Couture! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 49 minutes! She was braless for 17 minutes out of 26 minutes in her first section AND for a total of 57 minutes (on and off) out of 1 hour 21 minutes in her last section until 4.55! Excellent and her best FV show so far!? As well as showing off and playing with her lovely tits she used various positions showing off the rest of her lovely body and rubbed her nice arse a lot! My girl of the night! She was also smiling a lot and really seemed to be happy to be there!!! Really excellent: so the show for me to keep!!!!! And it was great seeing Georgia Spice! on main sets at MK at last!!...........Hopefully it may be permanent now: she deserves it!!.....
Tonight : Brooksie Brooks until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Epiphany Jones!, Yasmin Nicole!, India Asia and Amber Jasmine until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, Mia Middleton, Krystal Leigh!, Jennifer Wilde!, Georgia Spice! and Jamie Knight. Enjoy!?.........
29-08-2022 09:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV