babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
The difference between brookies and Valentina was like a clean window and one that's still muddy clearly still not wanting to do much on tv given her opportunities are far smaller now than a few years ago when she made a bit of a effort
Aside from that Megan and Zoe did the Amber role whilst Pleasing to see missy and Mia Middleton two that have done well in the last year

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-08-2022 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning: slight disaster last night!I only managed to record 674. So Bella Mendez wasn't on so Bliss Di Micco was a main girl with Demi Rose Lee. Not real favourites of mine BUT Bliss looked and seemed to be much better than last time I saw her on FV! She was on 674 for 1 hour 41 minutes! in three sections. In her first two she went topless (very briefly in the shortest one) and braless briefly in the first one. BUT in her last section of ONLY 19 minutes she was braless from the start just in smallish black pants! Although still a bit static she gave us a brief tit close-up showing off her amazing big tits with their nipple piercings! As I said she was a bit static BUT last night was smiling a lot and seemed to be happier than Las time she was on! A big improvement. Demi was ok and her usual self but was covered up quite a bit! We also saw: Missy Le Anne for 26 minutes in a nice pink lingerie set: always lovely to watch but stayed covered up! Tilly Taylor was on for 30 minutes braless from the start as usual BUT with fuller shots than previously! Showing off her tiny tits. And Amanda Rendall was on for the first 31 minutes as energetic as usual and gradually undressing until naked for the last few minutes.
So a very reasonable show despite Bella not being on and I was very impressed with how "different " Bliss was from her previous shows!.......I'm assuming that 673 was fairly similar to 674!? I was hoping to see quite a few of my favourites last night but assume that several girls weren't in!?......
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Bella Mendez? and Layla Lamour until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Amy Lacey!, Alexa Brooke!, Luna Lamora!, Angell Delight! and Nicole Snow. Enjoy!?.....
23-08-2022 10:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was ok a steady start to the week
Demi got into some sexy positions and had good energy, she was better than they last time I saw her, good to see her spreading her let's on TV a bit,
Tilly was very good I thought, more confident showing off all of her fit body this time , lots of playing with her tiny boobs, progressing well
Zoe good again doing her usual show had sexy boots on, better than usual peachy bum action

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-08-2022 11:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Minimal Monday a dose of the Monday blues with Bella no where to be seen was the battle of the new blood with demi and bliss and to be honest it was a very slow burn similar to a candle melting the wax demi marginally did better but not by much whilst bliss took a age to get going and even look happy to be there cameos from Zoe Amanda and missy tried to save the night

23-08-2022 12:39
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning: only got 673 last night! BUT as it was almost " the Amy Lacey show " I was well pleased! No Bella again! Amy was on (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 52 minutes! And in her second section she was fully naked for 48 minutes! out of 56! Very nice and the best footage I have ever seen of her!! Absolutely excellent!!
Also on: Amber Paige for 54 minutes doing her usual show: good as usual. Jamie Knight for just 20 minutes! braless from the start and moved her tights down. OK. Beth was on for only 34 minutes at the end and was her usual excellent self: went "naked " topless and pants off: nice!And Amanda Rendall was on for her "usual " first 29 minutes. Braless early and naked near the end and showing her landing strip!
So for me an excellent show and one to keep!!!! Amy was THE star and really gave us her best!...........I'm assuming and hoping that 674 was similar BUT not quite as good as 673!?........unusually from what I have seen the last few days 673 has been the better FV show! Until recently I usually preferred 674!.......
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin, Sabrina Jade! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should be on the web: Sarah Daniel!, Amy! and Crystal Candy!.....Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2022 10:18 by trains55.)
24-08-2022 10:16
winsaw Offline

Tuesday was a good night,
Amy was a main girl and excellent, she's got really good at TV, got naked on TV and looked amazing,
Ferrari did her usual good show on TV used the set well to show off her beautiful body,
Angela made a welcome return to tv, she looked cute playing with her lovely little boobs, used her outfit well in a sexy way taking off her stockings, hope she gets more TV

24-08-2022 12:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

What a difference 24 hours makes booking girls who know how to deliver a night show with Beth leading by example backed up very well by Jamie and improving nicely amy
Aside from that cameos from Amber and Amanda were reasonable
Not sure what to expect later probably preeti will put Alice in her place as we have seen very little new of her of late unless it changes later

24-08-2022 16:43
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning. Last night I thought was a fairly good night on FV. Both main girls: Alice and Preeti were on both channels but for longer on 674. Alice was on 673 for just 43 minutes but for 1 hour 45 minutes on 674 and went naked as usual and also rubbed and patted her pussy visibly. Preeti was on 673 for just 49 minutes naked from the start and for 1 hour 28 minutes going naked in her first section only. Both did their usual shows.
Also on (673): Missy Le Anne for just 22 minutes! Mainly top half shots and stayed covered up! Amber Paige for just 26 minutes in her normal section. Sarah Daniel! for 54 minutes! Topless a lot (on and off) and really playing with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits as well as showing off the rest of her body! Jade Rabbit was on for 30 minutes braless from the start and laid on her side! VERY briefly before laid on her front as usual! And Amanda Rendall was on for her usual 34 minutes at the beginning going naked as she usually does but slightly earlier!
So a reasonable show without Alice or Preeti "taking over "!
674 also had : Sarah Daniel! for ONLY the first 4 minutes! Sabrina Jade! for just 27 minutes and fully naked from the start: mainly crouched but laid on her side very briefly ! Nice! And Amy Lacey! was on for just 29 minutes and as good as usual and was fully naked for the last 18 minutes: laid on her back and crouched. Very nice despite only being on for a very short time !
So another reasonable show: especially if you like lots of Alice and Preeti!?.......
A bit disappointed that Luna Lamora!, Yasmin Nicole! or Crystal Candy! weren't on even though Luna! and Yasmin! were in! But a good show nonetheless!
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Priya Young and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web: Alex Le Tissier!, Mia Middleton, Roxee Couture!, Amber Paige, Alexa Brooke!,Ashley Emma? and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?.........
25-08-2022 09:06
winsaw Offline

Was very busy in work last night, so when able to watch the only girl who impressed me was Amy,
Managed to see her naughty stint on sky and her excellent stint in the sauna later were she got naked and looked stunning,
Would prefer her as a main girl to some others I can think of,
Looking at the review from trains looks a quiet night on TV from some shame I missed Sabrina thought, Jade is another who seams to keep her best for back stage saw her naked on Theo web show last night she needs to be that happy showing off her body on TV

25-08-2022 10:27
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(25-08-2022 10:27 )winsaw Wrote:  Was very busy in work last night, so when able to watch the only girl who impressed me was Amy,
Managed to see her naughty stint on sky and her excellent stint in the sauna later were she got naked and looked stunning,
Would prefer her as a main girl to some others I can think of,
Looking at the review from trains looks a quiet night on TV from some shame I missed Sabrina thought, Jade is another who seams to keep her best for back stage saw her naked on Theo web show last night she needs to be that happy showing off her body on TV

Yes I think that Amy keeps improving and being at MK and getting naked helps! I understand that she was very naughty on Sky going naked before midnight! She was great on 673 despite only being on for 29 minutes but still managed to get naked for over half of her section! She was in the study and wasn't on (FV and Sky?) again. She was my girl of the night again! Most of the other girls weren't spectacular BUT it was great seeing Sabrina Jade on for 27 minutes and naked from the start! Very nice! Not as long as her last FV appearance BUT very welcome as she isn't usually on! So yes a reasonable night with both Amy and Sabrina my best girls of both channels!
25-08-2022 13:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV