gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
no sign of Fern on the site as yet unless it's another site

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-08-2020 17:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Still No sign of Fern....

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
31-08-2020 17:27
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

nearly 6pm and still no sign...

31-08-2020 17:58
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2020 15:19 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  I had a chuckle over that!
Keep the comments positive and well, you may be in luck.

Eliciting a laugh is mostly my aim when writing.

[Image: image-637A_5F4D28D3.jpg]
31-08-2020 18:01
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

so where is Fernanda?

31-08-2020 18:11
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Heart has advised live on the mic that she intends her final show (in December) to be a day show.
She said that there will be a proper night show sometime beforehand.
Very sound thinking in my view.

Live on the mic Fernanda Heart confirmed her next show will be on Friday 11th of September, in the evening.
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2020 22:49 by Chrisst.)
31-08-2020 20:55
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

good thinking

31-08-2020 21:07
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2020 15:19 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Firstly had to mention Chrisst's monumental post above, point well made sir as they say!! I had a chuckle over that!

Agree also with your sentiments as well in regards of Fern's behind closed doors appearance later. I would have thought some room could have been made on what appears to be a very ordinary afternoon/ evening roster ( well aren't they mostly rather uninspiring nowadays?!)

As we enter the final third of the year the finishing line of Fern's TV and modelling career begins to be seen on the horizon , the day of reckoning is becoming closer when Brazil's finest export will no longer be seen in all her glory. As I have mentioned several times before these final swan song appearances should be enjoyed by all, which is why I was rather surprised to see Fernsboy raking up and posting a disgruntled post from 1 punter earlier about Fern's phone habits on Saturday night. It's probably not right but why does it need posting for all to see on a platform that usually supports as opposed to fault finding? Each to their own I suppose....

As to the final appearances I wouldn't expect anything too grand from Studio66 . I cannot remember anything special for Sophia Lares or Vikki Thomas ( remember her ? ) after their long years of service or Cara Brett even. Keep the comments positive and well, you may be in luck. I know how it works.....

Regards to all

' B'.
Vicki Thomas did not want any fuss when she left. Didn't she even "disown" her babechannel career and pretend it never happened?
Sophia was the long, long goodbye and left without any fanfare. She probably decided not to do a Farewell show. I reckon S66 told her the end of her S66 career was up, due to
sustained falling calls. You know what Sophia is like if she doesn't like what she hears. I believe a show was advertised for Sophia and she was a no show. That was probably the last we've heard about her regarding S66. Plus her daughter would now be in her teens and her mother would probably be a embarrassment to her. Don't know anything about Cara Brett's reason for leaving. Pregnancy perhaps?
01-09-2020 00:08
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Regarding Vicki Thomas. Didn't she have a stakeholding in the Original Elite TV company and eventually sold up after much haggling. Think that was why her Farewell was underplayed.
Fernanda has got to have the Big Send Off. She's been S66's top performer since signing for them in February 2011.
01-09-2020 00:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yep Vikki Thomas attempted to bury & disown her time on the shows and in the adult industry once she started dating and subsequently married an xfactor contestant & didn’t want the papers finding out and even I believe demanded caps etc on here were deleted

Sophia Lares didn’t want a fanfare and wanted to move on from the shows to start her career away from the shows. Don’t think s66 got rid of her/sacked her, Sophia decided to leave herself.

As for Fernanda, think she will get the send off she deseves, obviously Fernanda will decide how big the sendoff is

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2020 00:25 by Rammyrascal.)
01-09-2020 00:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles