Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(10-08-2022 19:54 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Tuesday night was an improvement,
Nikita I thought very good on TV, good energy and enthusiasm, seamed happy, had a sexy outfit on that should off her sexy landing strip, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she's finally refunding her form from a few years back on 66, she would benefit from more TV time,
Luna excellent in the sauna as expected, she was very happy playing with her lovely big boobs, love her cheeky Ile and naughty looks to camera very enjoyable,
Zoe looked sexy on all fours doing a peachy bum show on TV she had her glasses on ,
Amy Lacey was excellent on TV she got naked except boots on the sky only show and later did a very good show in the sauna, she used the set really well to show off her sexy curves,
April was naughty and oiled up on the web show, a good combination of small panties and twerking going on ,

So does that mean that Amy went naked on Sky before midnight ?? I thought that nudity on BS wasn't allowed until after midnight!?.............And I thought that someone said on here sometime ago that the rules on Sky are stricter than on FV,.......now I'm really confused!!.............
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2022 21:52 by trains55.)
10-08-2022 20:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah was a pretty mixed up night wasn't expecting much with Nikita and poppy being the main two as they were repeative
Zoe basically had the amber role turn up on TV with just a thong on
A delightful hour by Beth showing what a night should be in the end
Amy is rapidly improving she did naked get later in the night I find her better than watching amber and Zoe and Layla combined
Think the producers can be hit miss by having Luna on very short stints unless she's a main girl which I don't see happening for now

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-08-2022 21:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(10-08-2022 20:34 )trains55 Wrote:  So does that mean that Amy went naked on Sky before midnight ?? I thought that nudity on BS wasn't allowed until after midnight!?.............And I thought that someone said on here sometime ago that the rules on Sky are stricter than on FV,.......now I'm really confused!!.............

Yep naked on the sky show at about 2330 , as far a I know Freeview has the stricter rules as it has no way of locking the adult channels,
I believe the rule says a girl can't be naked straight away but can progress in that direction as a show goes on so by that point of the night it would be ok

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-08-2022 10:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I liked what a saw of Wednesday night,
Was a bit of twin takeover but I stayed away from that
Nikita was very very good on TV again, she should be a main girl, I liked that she's so full of energy and really interesting with the camera, lots of sexy positions,
Amber phoenix was on TV for a very rare show she looked great was having fun good energy and movement, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, she should be on TV more,
Georgia did her now usual sexy TV show had a new red outfit, she stripped off to just her thong unusual for her she has a fit body should show off more , talked on the mic a bit as well she's from Manchester but has Greek heritage , she's definitely getting more confident

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-08-2022 10:15
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-08-2022 10:15 )winsaw Wrote:  I liked what a saw of Wednesday night,
Was a bit of twin takeover but I stayed away from that
Nikita was very very good on TV again, she should be a main girl, I liked that she's so full of energy and really interesting with the camera, lots of sexy positions,
Amber phoenix was on TV for a very rare show she looked great was having fun good energy and movement, lots of playing with her lovely boobs, she should be on TV more,
Georgia did her now usual sexy TV show had a new red outfit, she stripped off to just her thong unusual for her she has a fit body should show off more , talked on the mic a bit as well she's from Manchester but has Greek heritage , she's definitely getting more confident

Hi: you beat me to it today! I knew that you would:I overslept and didn't have time to do a review before I went to do my shopping! Yes 673 was mainly Preeti Priya either alone or together and once together with Sophie Hart! Slight touching but obviously tame! Amber Paige was on 673 for 28 minutes wearing a bra! from the start! but soon braless as usual. We also saw Scarlett Wild for 29 minutes braless briefly early, Nikita Reign for only 18 minutes topless from the start and April Paisley for only 25 minutes who was static and covered up! So only a good show if you like the twins !
674 was devoid of the twins!! Amanda Rendall was on for the first 38 minutes going naked as usual. Nikita Reign was on for a total of 1 hour 58 minutes braless most of the time with a few top half shots. Sophie Hart was on for just 15 minutes but still went naked for 7 minutes! Bunny Saint was on for 31 minutes going topless and braless and showing off her curves. Georgia Spice! was on for just 25 minutes and did her usual excellent show: topless from the start and went braless also showing off her feet! And Sabrina Jade! was on for 34 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her lovely trim body and briefly played with her pants! So good to see her on FV for longer than about 2 minutes just after midnight!.....So a very reasonable show!.
I was hoping to see Crystal Candy! and Amy Lacey but I'm guessing that they weren't in last night!?........Tonight; Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Layla Rose, April Paisley and Le Reve until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: April Mae, Alexa Brooke!, Jennifer Wilde! and Sarah Daniel!......Enjoy!?.........
11-08-2022 13:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-08-2022 10:08 )winsaw Wrote:  
(10-08-2022 20:34 )trains55 Wrote:  So does that mean that Amy went naked on Sky before midnight ?? I thought that nudity on BS wasn't allowed until after midnight!?.............And I thought that someone said on here sometime ago that the rules on Sky are stricter than on FV,.......now I'm really confused!!.............

Yep naked on the sky show at about 2330 , as far a I know Freeview has the stricter rules as it has no way of locking the adult channels,
I believe the rule says a girl can't be naked straight away but can progress in that direction as a show goes on so by that point of the night it would be ok

Perhaps the other person meant that Sky pre-FV was stricter than FV was when it was broadcasting befor
midnight!?......But after midnight on FV for nudity does make sense because of what you explained! Thanks anyway.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2022 13:15 by trains55.)
11-08-2022 13:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw having priya and preeti on together to celebrate there 12th year was pretty crap especially on tv no idea if anything else happened behind the scenes frankly I couldn't give a damn like yourself as preeti has carried priya for around half that time
Nikita was pretty good hopefully can soon change it up a little getting a bit bored seeing the same thing all night
Sophie was good in between all the daft stuff with preeti and priya
Amber meh move along nothing different

11-08-2022 17:15
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-08-2022 17:15 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw having priya and preeti on together to celebrate there 12th year was pretty crap especially on tv no idea if anything else happened behind the scenes frankly I couldn't give a damn like yourself as preeti has carried priya for around half that time
Nikita was pretty good hopefully can soon change it up a little getting a bit bored seeing the same thing all night
Sophie was good in between all the daft stuff with preeti and priya
Amber meh move along nothing different

Yes 673 was BASICALLY the Twins show! But 674 was much better: a Twins free zone !
11-08-2022 21:39
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So no Alice last night! Beth came to the rescue! With several other girls helping out as well. I got quite excited when I saw Jennifer Wilde on 673 as the show started: BUT she was only on for 26 minutes and was covered up and OF COURSE she wasn't on again on either channel! ......So Beth was on 673 for just 37 minutes but still went naked and on 674 for a total of 1 hour 53 minutes in three sections going naked in all of them! Also in her first section she did something different for the first time!?: moved her pants well down showing off her completely naked arse while knelt up facing the wall! Very nice! So Beth was excellent as always! Layla Rose the other main girl was on 673 for 2 hours 22 minutes!! in two longish sections and just 22 minutes on 674. Usual Layla: nothing really new or different! Ferrari Red was on 673 for 44 minutes and for just the first minute on 674 at midnight! Very good as usual despite being on a bedset BUT the colour resolution was awful: she looked very yellow as Amanda has the last few nights! Not great!Tilly Taylor was on 673 for 28 minutes going braless early and playing with her small tits but most of her section consisted of top half shots!
Also on 674 were: Scarlett Wild for 1 hour 5 minutes braless straight away and using various positions playing with her tits and shaking her arse. April Paisley was on for 34 minutes in her usual positions going braless quite late in her section showing off her tiny tits. And even Valentina was on for 34 minutes on a bedset! Just normal Valentina!
So two so-so shows! Not great but better than they could have been due to Beth! I was hoping to see more and longer of Jennifer Wilde but expect that she was getting really filthy on the webshow as she was scheduled to!? We also didn't see April Mae, Amber Paige, Sarah Daniel or Jamie Knight probably for the same reason!?........
Tonight: Atlanta Moreno! until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Sabrina Jade!,Yasmin Nicole! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: April Mae, Beth Bennett, Jamie Knight, Ashley Emma? and Layla Rose. Enjoy!?.........
Looking forward to seeing Atlanta! as she celebrates her fifth anniversary at BS and her 25th! birthday!........
!!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022 10:26 by trains55.)
12-08-2022 10:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah definitely with you trains my good friend
If there was no Beth it would have been really poor as we all know Beth makes nights simple and enjoyable
Layla I'm not convinced she'll be a main girl as much as she has a cracking cleavage that's all she has
Scarlett is improving more than what Layla and a few others who have struggled to do and at least maximizing the time she has on TV
I'm with you with regards Ferrari and it's pretty disappointing to watch when the lighting is so shit I often just fast forward as quickly as I can
Reckon later it'll be a mixture of Atlanta on the web and TV with others hopefully can back her up well or I feel she will smash them all who appear on TV

12-08-2022 21:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV