gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

wineface2 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(26-07-2020 01:28 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Can we stop with thinking its okay to tell another punter what to do with their experiences? This guy is clearly immensely invested in the Fern style of old. There are compliments in that, and in the guy's simple bloody commitment to both posting and the eternal hope he brings for the change he wants to see (if Fern wasn't the force she is to him he wouldn't be still here reiterating himself). So, if she's no longer doing it for him he's entitled to say so - no matter how repetitively. Let other readers make their own judgements on how their pov correlates with that.

Telling someone not to watch really means 'pipe down' in these instances. And the reply has to be 'what's it got to do with you what I do with my time; my experience is as valid as yours'.

All you do in posting such is make readers question your motives. For instance, are you saying Fern is such a fragile creature she needs protecting from such mild critique? If so you have a low opinion of her strength of character.

I think you made your point in the first 17 words, why the FULL chapter
26-07-2020 09:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I hope I've never come across as negative about Fern and hope none of you guys have seen me as a negative poster on Fernanda I think it is important we treasure these last few months of Fern's show and cherish every moment every call with her.
rick is entitled to his opinions on Fern as he is watching from abroad and we should understand how difficult it may be for him to communicate with her

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2020 09:33 by lovebabes56.)
26-07-2020 09:31
wineface2 Offline
Account Closed

When Fern leaves so do my S66 and rupertbear bookmarks, wont be needing them any more, will be a sad eternity not having a Fern shift to look forward to.
Love ya girl, good luck and thank you

lmao @ rupert bear, on my screen it reads, r a m p a n t t v
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2020 11:02 by wineface2.)
26-07-2020 11:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Whoever takes on her shift pattern will have a big act to follow for sure. Thinking our studio awards are going to be a huge moment

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2020 11:21 by lovebabes56.)
26-07-2020 11:19
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I look forward to our moderators consulting readers about the awards as they promised at the end of last year.
I would prefer that awards recognised future potential.

Currently I feel that Charmaine Sinclair Heart is running away with it at the top of my replacement list.
26-07-2020 12:07
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2020 09:31 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I hope I've never come across as negative about Fern and hope none of you guys have seen me as a negative poster on Fernanda I think it is important we treasure these last few months of Fern's show and cherish every moment every call with her.
rick is entitled to his opinions on Fern as he is watching from abroad and we should understand how difficult it may be for him to communicate with her

Never negative Lovebabes56. I applaud the positive slant you always bring to the table, like Chrisst and Fernsboy when he's around. Agree with your sentiments and thoughts that you post here.

As I said earlier Fern has made her decision, let's all understand and respect it and as you say enjoy her final months on TV. It is, I am sure what she want's.

Look after yourself

' B '.
26-07-2020 12:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(26-07-2020 12:07 )Chrisst Wrote:  I look forward to our moderators consulting readers about the awards as they promised at the end of last year.

Currently I feel that Charmaine Sinclair Heart is running away with it at the top of my replacement list.

you should be the one to broach thr subject first mate

26-07-2020 12:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

already looking great and nomination for babe of the Day Tongue

29-07-2020 13:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(26-07-2020 12:07 )Chrisst Wrote:  I look forward to our moderators consulting readers about the awards as they promised at the end of last year.

I feel that it has to be a established fan favourite that has to fill the slot and i think Charmaine does nights more so the she can be around for her kids even in these unprecedented time. It might be the right slot for them to offer to Evelyn (to please the old GOAT!!) or to tempt Loa Knight back with but I am wondering if Darelle or Emma C are far more suited. I wouldn't be surprised if they use to try several new girls who are on cam, but have yet to work in the studio itself, we shall have to see.

29-07-2020 14:00
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

For the remainder of Fernandas last few shows ever you can count on some deep pocket regulars to call in all the time and chat about the weather and thier cats hip replacement.
Oh how these shows have changed. No longer a lad channel but Ofcom's official channel.
29-07-2020 14:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles