babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Thursday night was frustrating to watch was hopeful that nikita would smash priya apart in a way yeah but overall she was average and the appreances from Sarah Louise Megan ferrari and layla were average also
Personally only seen the clips of April and Lucia they were not bad still believe they BOTH need to be on tv more to actually do something as they do enough backstage

Friday night was a better night despite mentioning atlanta she wasn't about we had Beth and preeti who both put in good efforts especially one great stint with Beth butt naked and got oily
Stella backed them up well with a couple of stints and looked seductive as a nurse
Others who appeared were layla April and Jamie only really Jamie impressed layla did very little as normal whilst April tried and then went into Alice mode

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-07-2022 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

After some dire nights in midweek, I was glad enough with Stella, Jamie, April and some Layla too Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-07-2022 15:22
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-07-2022 15:22 )Doddle Wrote:  After some dire nights in midweek, I was glad enough with Stella, Jamie, April and some Layla too Tongue
EDIT - And Demi too!

This good mood continued last night with Stella, Bella, Amber, Layla and Nicole! Heart Well done that channel...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-07-2022 15:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night's viewing done and dusted and personally it was pretty good Nicole and Bella were the main two yet the difference between the two was so different Nicole brought her a game and showed her variety and sex appeal whilst Bella was her normal limited self
Cameos from Stella and Amy were more enjoyable than Bella even layla and Amanda also had a short srint

Whilst on the web Jamie had a shower whilst Zoe was with Mr pathetic in a blurred show likewise Ashley very disappointed as I've missed seeing Ashley these days especially when we have to endure hyper lori

Btw there was another gg show with Brooks and kimmy on Friday night which was pretty good fun and messy various clips are online

31-07-2022 15:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Sunday night
Luna was very good on TV and usual, lots of boob play, think she's dropped a few pounds and her body is looking fit, liked the looking over the shoulder peachy bum action,
Georgia did her usual good high energy TV show, lots of playing with her lovely small boobs, she was interesting with the camera well,
Zoe did her usual TV show a little static but looked good,
The highlight was on the web with Jamie and Kourt doing a very sexy girl girl shower show, they where happy showing off all there body's

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-08-2022 14:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw a reasonable end to the weekend
Beth once again showed her class and flair with her variety etc
Luna was reasonable slowly trying to get used to being a main girl just needed something else
Zoe had the amber role meh pretty average at best likewise Ferrari
Georgia is slowly growing on me trying to improve
Layla just bored me now nothing special
I see what you mean winsaw regarding Jamie pleasing to see her have her second shower in a row whilst kourt is trying to improve feel she may end up like April and Megan and keep her best for the web than on tv

01-08-2022 21:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. So Luna Lamora! and Zoe Grey were the main girls and were both on both channels. Luna was on 673 for 54 minutes in one section mostly sat up and topless and braless on and off! And on 674 for 2 hours 6 minutes in two longish sections and topless on and off again: mostly covered up in her last section until 4.45! But we did see some nice arse shots!! Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 40 minutes in two longish sections braless in her usual positions with a lot of top half shots in her last section. She was on 674 for 57 minutes in one section braless from the start again.
Also on (673): Georgia Spice! for 32 minutes topless from the start showing off her nice small (white) tits and the rest of her curves. Nice! April Paisley for 44 minutes. She took her shoes off briefly and went braless briefly on and off and for the last few minutes when she was just in her pants! A good longish section for a "new " girl. And Amanda was on for the first 32 minutes (with a brief 6 minutes break half way through!) Quite restrained for her: only going braless quite late!
So a reasonable show but not GREAT! I thought Luna might have been a bit better!
(674): Ferrari Red was on for 32 minutes in the main studio! Topless early and on and off in her usual positions and went braless and played with her lovely big tits as usual! OK.
Alice was on for 28 minutes (webshow) fully naked from the start and crouched a lot and sat up ( top half shots!). Typical Alice! And April Paisley was on for just 27 minutes but was only topless and braless briefly!
So another reasonable show with more of Luna! But again (for me!) not great!
Disappointed as usual not to see Yasmin on FV! .......
Tonight: Luna Lamora! (again) till 5.30am with Beth Bennett, April Paisley (again), Layla Lamour and Le Reve until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amy Lacey!, Alexa Brooke!, Nicole Snow and Sarah Louise. Hoping to see Amy getting naked again!?........As I missed last week's naked section of hers!......Enjoy!?..........
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022 11:13 by trains55.)
02-08-2022 11:12
winsaw Offline

Monday night was pretty good on TV it though
Luna, Zoe and Georgia all did good shows
Luna enjoying showing off her fit body she's definitely more confident now,
Zoe had good energy doing different positions showing off her curves well

02-08-2022 16:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the morning! I really enjoyed last night's FV shows. Luna
Lamora was a main girl again with Beth Bennett. Luna was on 673 for just 30 minutes but for 2 hours 15 minutes on 674! Possibly the longest screen time of her ever!? She was topless and braless most of the time and really showing off her lovely curves and playing with her lovely new tits! As winsaw has said I also think that she has lost a bit of weight and looks MUCH better for it! Excellent. Beth was on 673 for 2 hours 15 minutes but only 40 minutes on 674 BUT was excellent as usual including her "trademark " standing nude section on 673! Normal very excellent Beth!
Also on : Georgia Spice was on 673 for the first 3 minutes and 44 minutes later on. Topless and braless and using her usual positions and showing off her nice small (white!) tits and the rest of her lovely curves! She was also on 674 for just 30 minutes but just as good. Jamie Knight was on (673 only) for 41 minutes and went "naked " except for her shoes. Very good as usual and rubbed her pussy visibly while sat up (side view). Chelsea Blonde was also on 673 only for 29 minutes. She went braless and used several positions: OK.
On 674 only: Bliss Di Micco was on for the first 31 minutes topless from the start BUT covered up otherwise in a red robe?, pants and shoes. Various positions. April Paisley was on for 29 minutes laid on her back and crouched but stayed covered up!?.....
So two very good shows: I thought that 674 was the best one because Luna was on for a very long time! Thanks Luna AND thanks BS !!!!........
A bit disappointed that we didn't see Amy Lacey on FV (tonight?)
Tonight: Poppy May until 5.30am with Alice Goodwin, Joa Nova, Yasmin Nicole! and Sabrina Jade! until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amy Lacey!, Jennifer Wilde!, Sarah Daniel! and Layla Rose. Enjoy!?.....
03-08-2022 09:30
winsaw Offline

This has been a good week so far, enjoyed Tuesday night,
Beth excellent as always as a main girl,
Luna getting better and better as a main girl thought she was excellent in the Sauna, she's really getting into some excellent positions to show off her curves,
Bliss looked amazing as always and did something different with a robe on teasing with it, she had tiny panties on very sexy for TV,
Georgia did her usual good TV show lots of energy and playing with her cute little boobs,
Newbie April is making a good start to TV lots of energy and different sexy positions not worried about spreading her legs, got her cute little boobs out a few times , hopefully with more confidence on TV she will go topless for longer,
Chelsea looked stunning playing with her lovely big natural boobs,
Really was a lot of good content on last night

03-08-2022 10:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV