babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight [Schedule Only]

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
(22-05-2010 21:12 )Donsman Wrote:  
(22-05-2010 21:05 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Geri said LDM Karina and Megan also in

babestation getting boring with the same faces on all the time, time to tune into Elites spectacular 2nite Big Grin

Thank you! People have been saying this lately, yet the powers that be at Babestation still don't have Tammy on regularly. She's been on nights maybe eight times since she started, but is nowhere to be found. Her nude stint last Monday was EPIC, yet she still only gets a few shows per month. I hope it isn't something personal with her Babestation.

Elise is new, but she could use a bit of a boost as well, as people think she's awesome.

Georgie and Camilla make it worth a watch tonight, and at least Karina puts on a good effort, but it's going to be Elite night tonight Smile
22-05-2010 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
delboy2007 Offline
Apprentice Poster

babestation needs some new girls
22-05-2010 23:26
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(22-05-2010 22:19 )mrmann Wrote:  

babestation getting boring with the same faces on all the time, time to tune into Elites spectacular 2nite Big Grin

Thank you! People have been saying this lately, yet the powers that be at Babestation still don't have Tammy on regularly. She's been on nights maybe eight times since she started, but is nowhere to be found. Her nude stint last Monday was EPIC, yet she still only gets a few shows per month. I hope it isn't something personal with her Babestation.

Elise is new, but she could use a bit of a boost as well, as people think she's awesome.

Georgie and Camilla make it worth a watch tonight, and at least Karina puts on a good effort, but it's going to be Elite night tonight Smile

The get Tammy regularly on nights gains momentum!
22-05-2010 23:35
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-05-2010 22:19 )mrmann Wrote:  Thank you! People have been saying this lately, yet the powers that be at Babestation still don't have Tammy on regularly. She's been on nights maybe eight times since she started, but is nowhere to be found. Her nude stint last Monday was EPIC, yet she still only gets a few shows per month.

Even more strangely, nothing of that session has been posted other than Colbert's screencaps (which were most welcome). Maybe Tammy isn't as popular as many of us would wish. Sad
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 00:53 by vila.)
23-05-2010 00:51
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(22-05-2010 23:35 )scapaflow Wrote:  

Not a bad idea, but also get Anastasia or Gracie on nights!! However a much easier thing to do would be to give Geri and Cleo the phone MUCH MUCH more often!! I fear, however, that this is to sensible an idea for those producer numpties to contemplate!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
23-05-2010 08:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2010 08:20 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(22-05-2010 23:35 )scapaflow Wrote:  

Not a bad idea, but also get Anastasia or Gracie on nights!! However a much easier thing to do would be to give Geri and Cleo the phone MUCH MUCH more often!! I fear, however, that this is to sensible an idea for those producer numpties to contemplate!!

Hi there I agree with all of you that you are all saying BUT I think the main problem is that Cellcast now have too many! girls for just THREE BS shows that we have at the moment! Unless some "original" girls "retire" I dont think "new girls" like ELISE,TAMMYetc will get much airtime unfortunately! PLEASE SORT IT CELLCAST! What also doesnt help is when girls like ROSIE LEE and CHARLIE C end up on daytime instead of on nights where they belong! I didnt mention PAIGE (her own choice) or GEORGIE as at least they are on nights fairly regularly. I cant help wondering if thats why CHARLIE O moved on for more nightshow airtime!? I also wonder whether ROSIE was "forced" to do days rather than nights or whether (hopefully unlikely!) her own choice? Theres a few things for you to chew over!
23-05-2010 08:57
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

It's also a mystery (still) as to why the hell the numpties let Toya through their fingers. She was, and always will be, one of the sexiest girls on any of the channels!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
23-05-2010 09:02
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I suppose some may go to Bluebird when that is sorted out. It's also possible that other girls can't do more hours due to work commitments outside Babestation.

Numbers may thin out again when BS Xtreme goes live. That said, Sky viewers may then lose Lolly from midnight onwards as she is bound to be involved more with Xtreme than she will be regular BS.

Anyway, we'll see what tonight brings, which is why we're really here.

CHEERS!
23-05-2010 13:27
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Ree is on Tonight.
23-05-2010 15:29
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2010 13:27 )Rogerbee Wrote:  It's also possible that other girls can't do more hours due to work commitments outside Babestation.

Numbers may thin out again when BS Xtreme goes live. That said, Sky viewers may then lose Lolly from midnight onwards as she is bound to be involved more with Xtreme than she will be regular BS.

YES so we will lose Lolly from BS;OH what a shame!
23-05-2010 16:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV