Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
No idea personally liverred haven't watched any s66 in a while
Away from that quite enjoyed babestations effort last night largely down to Beth and brooks and Jamie all know how to make nights enjoyable
Brief appearance from poppy and pre Freeview with Ferrari

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-07-2022 20:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2022 20:37 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  No idea personally liverred haven't watched any s66 in a while
Away from that quite enjoyed babestations effort last night largely down to Beth and brooks and Jamie all know how to make nights enjoyable
Brief appearance from poppy and pre Freeview with Ferrari

I also enjoyed 674 as Roxee Couture was on for 46 minutes and was braless in very short sections for a total of 29 minutes showing off and playing with her nice tits. And Catalia Valentine was topless for the first 4 minutes obviously the end of her Sky pre-FV section: very nice showing off her nice tits and shaking arse ! At last both of these new favourites of mine showed off a lot more of their bodies on FV!! Hopefully a longer section for Catalia next time!
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2022 22:35 by trains55.)
17-07-2022 22:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what a different show last night! Layla Rose and Sophie Hart were the main girls. Layla was just treating the whole night on both channels as her "normal " show with nothing new! In fact she was laid on her front more than usual so not great. Sophie was very different and gave us her usual excellent sexy show! She moved her pants down several times: once to her ankles so virtually naked! And we also saw brief close-ups of her lovely big tits: very nice! Layla was on 673 for 1 hour 34 minutes and 57 minutes on 674. Sophie was on 673 for 1 hour 27 minutes but ONLY for 37 minutes on 674.
673 only had two extra girls: Amber Paige was on twice for a total of 57 minutes braless from the start as usual and Jamie Knight on for just 28 minutes braless from the start and with a few top half shots.
674 had: Beth Bennett for 40 minutes just in her grey shirt which she took off to get naked as usual. Jade Rabbit was on for 30 minutes and went braless early showing off her nice tits mainly laid down. Amanda was on for the first 31 minutes and went topless and took her stockings off! Various positions as usual. Le Reve on for 43 minutes and mainly laid on her front quite static: and from what I saw didn't take anything off at all! But the highlight for me was Ashlyn Shaw who really needs to be at MK on a proper set! She was excellent last night going braless early and stood up which is a little different! Then for her last 20 minutes she took her pants off and was "naked " except for her stockings and shoes in various positions! Absolutely excellent and one of her best ever sections on FV!
So that decided for me which (if any?) show to keep!
Tonight: Layla Rose until 5.30am with Nikita Reign until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Amy Lacey!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Macy May!, Amber Paige and Jamie Knight. Enjoy!?.......
18-07-2022 12:30
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, Ashlyn Shaw is different class, compared to some of the lazy performers.
18-07-2022 19:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah true trains a reasonable Sunday night
Layla getting another chance to unlock some potential but like you was rather disappointed she needs to try and bring something from the web onto TV to improve and get given more time on TV
Sophie couldn't fault her just always enjoy her
It needed cameos from Ashlynn and Beth to make up the disappointing Layla to make the night a success and they didn't disappoint
Amber and Amanda also had some time wasn't too fussed about amber as she's just a newer version of lori

18-07-2022 20:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. So no Nikita Reign last night so we had Lola Rose again as scheduled PLUS Alex Le Tissier! And a few extra girls helping out. Alex was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 21 minutes and on 674 for 1 hour 24 minutes in one section: MUCH better. She was excellent as she now is braless most of the time really showing off and playing with her lovely 36"E tits and also showing off and shaking her lovely shapely arse! And when sat up she also showed off her nice shapely bare legs! Very good and one of her very best nights! Layla was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 10 minutes and for 1 hour 24 minutes on 674 also in two sections. Unfortunately she was exactly the same as last night: basically just like her usual short sections on the nightshows! No improvement at all and she hasn't taken advantage of her extra time ! Shame!
Also on 673: just Zoe Grey in two sections for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes going braless and mainly sat/knelt up. 673 had some longish advert breaks: one of 6 minutes!
674 also had: Zoe for just 27 minutes braless from the start. Bunny Saint in yellow for 29 minutes in her usual positions BUT only going topless a few minutes before the end!
And Poppy May was on twice for a total of 1 hour in blue bra and pants. Used several positions and went naked in both sections crouched and laid on her front. After not being on TV for a long time she has been very tame recently until now! Much better.
So two similar but slightly different shows. Both were very good for Alex but personally I thought that 674 was best as she was on for slightly longer than 673 AND in one section! Layla was very disappointing yet again! And the other girls were quite good. So a fairly good night!
Tonight: Layla Rose!!,Ferrari Red and Layla Lamour until 5.00am and Zoe Grey until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Mia Middleton, Brooke Knight!, Macy May!, Amber Paige and Alexa Brooke!.......Enjoy!?......
19-07-2022 10:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a bit of a Monday blues and given how warm it was not surprised to be honest
Definitely with you on layla basically a repeat from the night before very little impact despite given the main girl role
Alex was reasonable despite some time to get going
Zoe had the Amber role turn up with just a thong on for a couple of stints
Poppy had a couple of stints same thing but got naked nothing else

19-07-2022 17:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before my very busy day starts! Layla Rose (again!) was a main girl with Zoe Grey. Layla was on 673 for a total of 2 hours 16 minutes! But only on 674 (solo) for 23 minutes. Unfortunately there was no improvement on previous nights: just the same as her usual nightshow sections! Zoe was on 673 for 57 minutes topless from the start and went braless in several positions and on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 18 minutes topless and braless. Also on 673: Alex Le Tissier for just 26 minutes in a (big) white bra (but not for long!) with matching pants and slip/corset. Used her normal positions showing off her amazing big 36"E tits as well as her lovely shapely arse! The first time I've seen her in white and I thought it really suited her! Ferrari Red was on for 27 minutes in a new? set. She was in a (big) burgundy bra and tiny black pants. Braless early and using her usual positions showing off her amazing curves! And Jade Rabbit was on for 28 minutes in blue bra and pants and went topless early but was laid on her front mostly.
So a good show if you like Layla! The other girls were good BUT apart from Zoe not really on for long enough! And there was one advert break of 17 minutes!
674 also had: Luna Lamora (on twice!) for a total of 1 how minutes using her usual positions. She seems a bit better recently going topless and braless AND staying uncovered! Very nice! Bunny Saint was on for 30 minutes in her usual positions and went braless early showing off her nice tits. Apart from being in a solo section of just 23 minutes Layla was also on with Alex Le Tissier for 31 minutes in a rather pointless 2-4-1! Layla was topless from the start and Alex took her bra off early. They sat up side by side but as there was no touching (as usual!) it was a very pointless section ! BUT it was nice seeing two very busty girls showing off their BIG tits!
So another good show BUT spoilt by the 2-4-1: I would have preferred to have seen Alex on her own!..........It was good seeing a few extra girls on but I guess a few were unable to get to the studio!?.......I particularly missed Brooke Knight! and Macy May!.......
Tonight: Demi Rose Lee until 5.30am with Sophie Hart, Joa Nova, Yasmin Nicole! and Sabrina Jade! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!, Lucia Maria, Preeti Young, Luna Lamora!, Alice Goodwin and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2022 08:55 by trains55.)
20-07-2022 08:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah another reasonable night trains
Disappointed again with Layla was hopeful it be 3rd time the charm and some improvement may have happened but nope
Zoe was reasonable just repeative thought she may have been able by now to switch it up
Luna even though she was on less than both Zoe and Layla was successful in changing it up feeling more at ease showing off the results of her boob op
Alex is alright feel she can do more given now she's more at mk
I just skipped the 2-4-1 with Alex and Layla as it was either gonna be a battle of the boobs or ass with little happening out with that
Could have had some of bunny instead or someone else

20-07-2022 21:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out and do my shopping.
Demi Rose Lee and Sophie Hart were the main girls last night. Demi was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 21 minutes topless and braless showing off her nice curves and 674 for 57 minutes topless early and until just before the end. Sophie was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 20 minutes:one section was for just 30 minutes! Braless from the start and just in grey and black pants. In her first longest section she moved her pants down slightly briefly. She was on 674 for the last 56 minutes as on 673 but really stretched out her lovely legs! So both girls were pretty good!
Also on 673: Jamie Knight (on twice) for a total of 1 hour 6 minutes! Braless early or from the start and used her usual positions. Good. Sarah Daniel was on for just 28 minutes in her usual positions. She took her boots off showing off her lovely bare legs! But (I think) she stayed "covered up" but with her lovely huge cleavage very visible!
So a fairly reasonable show with only four girls on in mainly longish sections.
674 had four extra girls. Sarah Daniel was on for 41 minutes as on 673 but was topless a lot of the time showing off her amazing huge 38"GG tits and played with them as usual! BUT a few top half shots. Joa Nova was on for just 27 minutes in white and went topless quite late! Nice tits. Dallas Morgan was on for 53 minutes! Cleavage and nipples out early and went topless and braless (on and off) showing off her curves until the end. OK. And Amanda Rendall was on for 29 minutes just after a minute of Sarah at midnight! Just in a black suit and topless early and put shoes on briefly and then went naked as usual mainly laid on her front or crouched.
So two similar reasonable shows. All the girls were good BUT not brilliant! And 674 had a few longish advert breaks again; one of 16 minutes! A bit disappointed that Luna Lamora wasn't on FV as well as not seeing Yasmin Nicole and Sabrina Jade (as usual!) and Amy Lacey! and Brooke Knight! and several other girls but I'm guessing that a lot of girls weren't available!?........
Tonight; Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Priya Young, Yasmin Nicole!? and Sabrina Jade!? until 5.00am. And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!, April Mae, Ashlyn Shaw!, Krystal Leigh!, Lucia Maria ( who was on from home last night!), Luna Lamora! and Alexa Brooke! Enjoy!?.......
21-07-2022 08:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV