babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Just briefly! Both main girls Sophie Hart and Bella Mendez were on and Sophie was (for me!) better getting naked albeit for just 10 minutes! She was on 673 for 1 hour 5 minutes and on 664 for 48 minutes. Bella was on 673 for 1 hour 32 minutes and on 674 for just 28 minutes and was dressed as a "maid " all night! Topless and braless.
Also on: 673. Lori was on for 1 hour 13 minutes! Topless and braless and really energetic and loud as usual! And Anna Lei was on for just 31 minutes braless from the start. OK if you like Lori, Sophie and Bella who in total were on for 3 hours 52 minutes!!
674: Amanda Rendall was on for the first 29 minutes and went naked as she usually does. Layla Rose was on for just 29 minutes topless from the start and doing her usual show. Crystal Candy on for her usual 30 minutes and was braless from the start and using various positions showing off her lovely big tits and the rest of her amazing curves! Very good! She REALLY needs to be in a "proper " studio and for much longer! Joa Nova was on for just 20 minutes! Topless and braless and also took her stockings and shoes off! And Luna Lamora was on (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes! She went topless early and braless in her second section showing off her lovely new tits and the rest of her lovely body in various positions! Very good and a nice longish time for her!!
My favourite show because of Luna and Crystal!!..
Tonight: Priya Young until 5.30am and Bella Mendez until 5.00am...............Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!, Amber Paige, Ashlyn Shaw!, Layla Rose, April Mae, Krystal Leigh!, Roxee Couture!, Luna Lamora! and Alexa Brooke!...........Enjoy!?....
14-07-2022 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Slight disaster last night for me: for some reason I only managed to record 673! I saw Bella Mendez for 1 hour 10 minutes braless, Layla Rose for 1 hour 2 minutes going topless and using her usual positions. Nikita Reign was on for 49 minutes braless early and moved around quite a bit. Luna Lamora was on for just 28 minutes and went topless on and off and also shook her lovely arse! And Roxee Couture was on FV at last for 1 hour 5 minutes! Very good using various positions BUT she only got her nice tits out for about 8 minutes or so! Hopefully she will be on again soon and be less "shy"! A very nice girl though!
So a fairly reasonable show.
I'm guessing that 674 might have been similar but probably with Nikita on for longer and less of Bella!? Looking forward to finding out!!.......
Tonight: Demi Rose Lee until 5.30am with Angell Delight!, Ferrari Red!, Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: April Mae, Priya Young, Catalia Valentine!, Nicole Snow, Roxee Couture!, Macy May!, Amber Paige, Sophie Hart and Jamie Knight. Enjoy!?.......
15-07-2022 09:55
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

673 clearly had more choice, I think 674 had only Bella, Nikita and the awful Ashlyn.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-07-2022 15:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2022 15:31 )Doddle Wrote:  673 clearly had more choice, I think 674 had only Bella, Nikita and the awful Ashlyn.

Oh I quite like Ashlyn who would be much better in a proper studio at MK!......
15-07-2022 18:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty much repeative with Bella and Nikita all night hardly a surprise with Bella to be honest all hype and doesn't fully deliver and still not at the level of Atlanta or Caty when she was around
Surely doddle made a typo about ashlynn as personally even though she's on a bed she does a better show than Layla
Still in a 50/50 mood with Luna at times does well the rest is meh I've seen better on days

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-07-2022 20:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thanks for the reviews had a very busy week at work so not been able to add to them,
Off to Croatia on Sunday for a well earned holiday , look forward to catching up on what I miss

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-07-2022 23:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2022 23:30 )winsaw Wrote:  Thanks for the reviews had a very busy week at work so not been able to add to them,
Off to Croatia on Sunday for a well earned holiday , look forward to catching up on what I miss

Enjoy!
16-07-2022 05:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night! Two very different FV shows. Demi Rose Lee was on 673 in three sections for a total of 1 hour 52 minutes topless and braless but wasn't on 674 at all! Preeti was only on 673 for 34 minutes braless but on 674 for 1 hour 58 minutes in two sections and was fully naked and oiled up her bum in her last section!
Also on 673:April Mae was on for 54 minutes showing off her lovely curves after not being on for a few weeks! She was topless. Angell Delight was on for 30 minutes BUT only went topless very very briefly! And Catalia Valentine (one of my new favourites!) was on for just 23 minutes in a nice see-through pink suit and black pants and used various positions showing off her lovely legs thighs and arse BUT we only saw very slight part boob! A great shame! So a fairly reasonable show for a Friday BUT disappointing sections from Angell and Catalia!
674 also had: Amber Paige for 27 minutes braless and in her usual positions. Sophie Hart for just 20 minutes! Braless from the start. Ashlyn Shaw was on for 28 minutes in her usual nice underwear in her usual positions and took her pants off at the very end! She was topless early and went braless: very good! Abby B was also on in two sections for a total of 1 hour 10 minutes going braless and also took off her stockings and suspender belt! The show started with 2 minutes of Roxee Couture (another of my new favourites!) BUT it was obviously the end of her Sky pre-FV section! Very disappointed as she was topless but wasn't on the main FV shows at all! Personally I would have preferred to have seen her instead of one or both of Abby B's sections!.......
So another fairly reasonable show. Both shows were ok BUT not great and they both suffered from a few longish advert breaks: 10 minutes on 673 for instance! And we didn't see Ferrari Red unusually! ......
Tonight; Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Brooksie Brooks, Layla Lamour, Yasmin Nicole!, Sabrina Jade! and Ferrari Red! until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!, Sarah Louise, Jamie Knight, Catalia Valentine!, Preeti Young and Luna Lamora! Enjoy!?.......No review tomorrow morning as usual but I'll be back on here when I'm able to........
16-07-2022 10:28
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-07-2022 10:28 )trains55 Wrote:  The show started with 2 minutes of Roxee Couture (another of my new favourites!) BUT it was obviously the end of her Sky pre-FV section! Very disappointed as she was topless but wasn't on the main FV shows at all! Personally I would have preferred to have seen her instead of one or both of Abby B's sections!.......
Ah, I wondered who she was... personally I find Abby's sections very appealing eek

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-07-2022 21:59
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I went to bed at 1 o'clock this morning with the tv set recording S66 mainly for Georgie but when I came down to watch it this morning the telly said no signal, bloody Sky satellite dishannoyed I was just wondering if her show last night was any good???

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
17-07-2022 20:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV