gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
I expect she will probably keep one of the instagrams for her new business and use her twitter for same but we shall have to see. I remember someone had once posted a clock on here in one of her threads (maybe this one) for when she was back on screen or something .

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2020 17:58 by lovebabes56.)
18-06-2020 17:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rick6 Offline
Junior Poster

Fernanda is the perfect combination of charisma and a beautiful body, no girl in Studio 66 is like her, she is way above all the others, none has big, sexy breasts like hers, or makes sexy moves like she does, when hug and kiss and lick your big breasts in a very sexy way! The right thing would be for everyone to make a big petition or request for her to stay. In web cam shows or doing presentations later, at night, she can use all the potential she has as she did in daily presentations in previous years. As I said, no one really wants her to stop, everyone wants her to continue, and by asking for calls, making a big sign below, she will continue for sure, just like she doesn't have any at Studio. She has to continue!
20-06-2020 03:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think her mind is made up, I think she has known for some time when she was leaving and the events this year has hastened that decision by probably a few years, and although we would like her to changer he mind & stay, we may eventually have to be resigned to the fact that she is leaving and respect that decision.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2020 09:04 by lovebabes56.)
20-06-2020 09:03
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(27-05-2020 21:15 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Some wonderful words and sentiments on this thread I see following the confirmation that the undisputed, never to be bettered , queen of Studio66 and indeed all babeshows, the fabulous Fernanda has announced her retirement from our screens at the end of the year.

Thanks for the confirmation TonTon that her website and Twitter will not be deleted.

If anyone can help stop Fernanda from leaving, it's Fernanda - simply the best aka burger. Hope he'll have the courage to call her and patch things up ♥️. She loves her loyals fans.

When she said "5 Months to go... No more Fernanda" it really struck me.

Maybe she's teasing S66 to give her a better offer to stay on.

Glad she's given us time to prepare.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2020 13:49 by Lowkey.)
20-06-2020 13:47
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Not so fast guys.
I can only refer you back to Fernanda's original announcement She specified from everything
Undeniably TonTon's comment carries more weight than would that of most of us but to me officially retiring and from TV are two different things.
Lovebabes says it best, we shall have to see. There's been nothing in writing so far.
20-06-2020 16:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I am sure that at some point she might even contact us individually to tell us what she is planning, but also it would be nice if she made a post on the forum in one of the threads dedicated to her about her plans.

21-06-2020 09:59
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

If you're at a loose end then maybe you'd like to take a look at Fernanda's Heart social media. Or maybe the guide. Just a suggestion Big Grin
23-06-2020 19:23
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

When Fernanda leaves .I will leave.Like AlOT of fans will I'm sure.Im coming to the end of my tether with s66 anyway.They make even the best entertainers boring and hard to watch.
25-06-2020 14:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

In her opening remarks, which were hard to hear because of the music annoyed, Fernanda Heart reiterated her leaving and said that it was almost exactly 5 months hence.
She said her final appearance would be around the 20th. [That's 20th of November by my counting]
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2020 18:53 by Chrisst.)
27-06-2020 18:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

20th November A date to note in my diary then

(This post was last modified: 27-06-2020 21:24 by lovebabes56.)
27-06-2020 21:19

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles