gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
I have little doubt thst she would more than likely change her mind about leaving the shows, I think if she has felt the shows have changed, and aren't the same for her now from when she first started, that is understandable. It is going to be very difficult to see how St66 can replace her and I would say those on the roster now have show qualities that make them capable of filling that void left by Fernanda.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-05-2020 13:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-E7AB_5ECE6632.jpg]

Fernanda was Heart Web Only on the dot at 17.00 and commenced by reiterating yesterdays announcement, that it was a decision planned some time ago and that she felt it was time to move on.
She advised that she expected to appear next week
There appeared to be no vision or telephone difficulties at all until she introduced the Webcam section at 18.20 when S66 managed to cut her off half way through.

Here's a very interesting remark:

[Image: image-FA6C_5ECEB814.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2020 20:09 by Chrisst.)
27-05-2020 14:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-05-2020 13:19 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I have little doubt thst she would more than likely change her mind about leaving the shows, I think if she has felt the shows have changed, and aren't the same for her now from when she first started, that is understandable. It is going to be very difficult to see how St66 can replace her and I would say those on the roster now have show qualities that make them capable of filling that void left by Fernanda.

Agree, Fernanda will be very very difficult to replace

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-05-2020 14:41
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

To command longeivity of respect.
A rare feat indeed.
Yet the formula seems so simple, so profound, so pure and so oozing with common decency.

The Formula of Fernanda Ferrari.
Old fashioned values and ideology brought unceasingly to the table.
Temptation through enticement.
Sexual enticement yes but a deeply human enticement too. The warmest of sincerity, self deprecation, kind hearted spirit and selfless desire to create a smile, a laugh and often a cheeky wink of approval from viewer and punter alike.
An ability to appreciate the viewer of today being the possible punter or caller of tomorrow. A near mesmerising authenticity, believability and humility in every look, every smile and every word spoken on the mic.
It all seems too good to be true in the modern era of babeshow culture does it not?
Fernanda left to tread a lonely path of no deception, no scam, no divine right mentality and no word of any lie.
She has proudly marched the babeshow path of honesty, integrity, humility and class from the very start. Only to reach a crossroads.
A path of self entitlement to the left, a path of over inflated self importance to the right.
Merely a path of disreputable money grabbing straight ahead.
Maybe time to turn the other way, take the long walk back home along the noble path she had created and call time. Call time on contribution to a product that is unrecognizable from the joy, wonderment, creativity, spontaneity and unconditional desire to please Fernanda loved and prided herself on so very much.
Call time at a cost of broken babeshow hearts a plenty.
Call time on so much obvious mutual pleasure and fun.
With a heavy heart but hopefully with a profound sense of pride.

From the sweet natured greeting of hello to the charming goodbye.
From dress to catsuit.
From phone chat of such natural warmth and love to oily naked chair humping in the office.
Here has been the Pele of the Channels 900.
The flair, the dynamism, the spirit and the charm to wow the Television crowd.
That box with a screen on a wall or in the corner of a living room.
Lit up by the presence of Brazils finest and one of the best there will ever be.

I salute you Fernanda Ferrari. For all that you have given. For all that you have been.
For all that you are.
Above all else I have only one remaining ask of you.
Please, please never change Heart.

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2020 22:30 by Snooks.)
27-05-2020 20:13
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Some wonderful words and sentiments on this thread I see following the confirmation that the undisputed, never to be bettered , queen of Studio66 and indeed all babeshows, the fabulous Fernanda has announced her retirement from our screens at the end of the year.
I really don't know where you begin on a lady who has given her all on every single appearance over the years and in the process gained so many fans and friends alike with her undoubted on screen presence and her girl next door charm which could so quickly be turned into the most outrageously sexy lady you will ever see! And the unique talent of making each and every caller feel so very special with her old fashioned style of charm and care - and a genuine sense of care for each and every person who called her, always so grateful is Fern.
I enjoyed a wonderful 10 years of chats full of fun, laughs and all kind of discussions covering all kind of subjects! And some special advice she have which I will always cherish and value. We spoke so often during her studies when she gained her degree which I know made her so proud and rightly so. She did amazingly well in passing with such a high grade. Around a year ago we had a silly fall out and I haven't called her since, which really was my fault on reflection. It's something I have regretted ever since.
However I still respect her greatly as she is a truly wonderful, warm , caring and remarkable lady. Fern I salute and thank you for everything over those 10 amazing years and I wish you well and all the success in the next part of your life which I know will be a huge success - because that should be your middle name.

God bless you.

Burger.
27-05-2020 21:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

MY TRIBUTE FOR FERNANDA

I first set eyes on Fernanda when she was on Early Bird one morning and it was her dark curls that attracted me to her back then.
But it wasn't until she was with St66/Elite I first called her in around 2013/14 and we have been good friends ever since. I was especially proud when she passed her driving test, and then when she completed her studies. I said to her in a private tweet ; - "Well done!! The world is your oyster and just make your dreams happen" or words to that effect and I have never forgotten her birthday or Christmas.

But now with the news that she is hanging up her babe show g - string, means we are losing an incredibly sexy, Latin Legend and a person who has a heart made of gold who has been crowned Daytime Queen twice in succession in 2016 & 2017 which is no mean feat and has been in the quarter finals of the Hall of Fame several times.
Fern sets her performance standards at a level that I think very few of us think other babes can match or have tried to match.

To me she is perhaps the greatest babe show performer of all - time and the gap left on our screens on a Saturday & Wednesday morning is going to be immense and the St66 guide without her profile there listed will be a strange thing. I think if she was to hold a party and invite some of us to meet her it would be a incredible experience - and a night to remember!!

So to FERNANDA (with a little help from AC/DC) I say : -

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING & WE ALL SALUTE YOU!!!!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2020 08:56 by lovebabes56.)
27-05-2020 21:43
Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

I cannot claim to match the linguistic skill of some of the above tributes, but here is my attempt. I find it hard to believe that this young lady has been entertaining us for over 10 years. Her combination of beauty, eroticism, kindness, intelligence and sense of fun make her stand head and shoulders above any other performer: and I am not just referring to her height. Surely, this year’s Hall of Fame nominee must be decided!

Like, I am sure, every other contributor here, I send her every good wish for the future, and happiness and success where ever life takes her.
27-05-2020 22:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The other thing she does that when she signs off she does her best to name check her regular callers, and I think very few babes do it in the style she does it which is another string to her bow, she shows just how much every call meant to her, but with her and in her accent, it just makes it a wonderful experience.

Just how different the shows will look when she is no longer there, is something we perhaps will find out in six months time, but her departure in December
is probably one that will see her dominate the awards season.
But as a final testament to one of the most gracious, warm, hearted, sexy, vibrant, woman ever to fill a TV screen: -

She has been able to captivate our attention for more than 10 years, but there is no doubt she is someone who is very, very, special who has performed on the shows with the minimum amount of fuss and with a style that makes every shows she does different and completely captivating.
Her night shows will in time become the stuff of Babe show legends (they are already that to some of us), but above all else, throughout those 10+ years, she has shown just how much of an all round performer she is and has been and will always live in our hearts forever, and as Carly Simon said : -

"NOBODY DOES IT BETTER!!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMu8dvIywY

(This post was last modified: 28-05-2020 08:51 by lovebabes56.)
27-05-2020 23:24
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(27-05-2020 00:18 )mickster Wrote:  I'd even wager, that more posts have been made about Fernanda Ferrari, than anyone else on these forums.

I'm sure you would win that bet. Although if you compared the number of posts made to time on the channels, on that basis Fernanda may lose out to Alice Goodwin. She would definitely lose out to Dionne Daniels.

The true queen of posts in the forum though surely has to be Danica Thrall, who isn't far behind Fernanda for the total number of posts made, despite her only appearing on the babe channels for a couple of years.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2020 11:25 by William H Bonney.)
28-05-2020 11:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was very close in those terms between the three of them. If any of the current crop are likely to fill that gap left by Fernanda I would say I would think Darelle or Rebecca K are probably best suited to doing so but whether St66 are able to come up with another Latin beauty remains to be seen.

(This post was last modified: 28-05-2020 11:31 by lovebabes56.)
28-05-2020 11:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles