babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I would have enjoyed Luna more, especially her stint around the 2- 2.30 am ish, if the cameraman hadn't persisted in moving the camera up on most occasions when she sat facing the camera. At times it looked as if Luna was complaining about it or relaying what the person she was talking to on the phone was saying. Raising the camera like that is all a front on behalf of the cameraman to encourage the babe to do some fake rubbing. Hoping to entice punters to the perv cam. It was a shame though as Luna had her left pussy lip exposed a lot. LOL.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2022 20:22 by derekdas.)
28-06-2022 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains a pretty positive start to the week
I found Alex outshone Bella which at least Alex had a couple of changes which she has improved a fair bit in the last month alone whilst was your limited Bella night in a way disappointing after being away for the last month maybe expected a bit more
Good cameos from Stella and Luna seems like Luna is finally trying to embrace her new boobs on TV and not so much afraid of them
Wasn't too bothered with laylas half hour as nothing much happened reckon she can start to be a bit more unleashed on TV like she is on the web

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-06-2022 21:05
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Only highlight for me last night was Stella Paris in the sauna, but only when she got naked. Some of the comments for the other main girl Bella seem a little over the top to me. I can only assume they have only been privileged to a glimpse of ankle in the earlier years. Amber, as I have commented on her thread, was again very average to say the least.
29-06-2022 11:16
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(29-06-2022 11:16 )derekdas Wrote:  Only highlight for me last night was Stella Paris in the sauna, but only when she got naked. Some of the comments for the other main girl Bella seem a little over the top to me. I can only assume they have only been privileged to a glimpse of ankle in the earlier years. Amber, as I have commented on her thread, was again very average to say the least.

Cheers mate for that review from last night,briefly looked via the website to see who was on and not exactly a spectacular night for me personally,so gave up and went elsewhere,tonight not looking any better but may briefly see what's happening but depends on how work goes later
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2022 11:23 by Nitram100.)
29-06-2022 11:22
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

I hear KIMMY is making a very welcome return soon I can’t wait
29-06-2022 11:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hello all. Sorry no full review this morning as I'm feeling a bit ropey!: I don't think it's Covid-19! Beth and Bella were good and we also saw on FV: Amber Paige, Anna Lei, Jade Rabbit ,Nikita Reign Layla Rose, Stella Paris who went naked on 673 and Luna Lamora! Beth went naked and Bella was braless and got very oily! And the back alley was used!......
I'll try and catch up with you all later on!
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2022 12:11 by trains55.)
29-06-2022 12:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Tuesday night,
Luna was excellent again, lots of movement, different sexy positions, she was playing with her lovely big boobs lots, I like how she looks at camera very sexy,
Amber Paige was in the alleyway first time I seen that set in ages she used it well moving around showing off her body very well good to see her in sexy boots,
Jada Rabbit on TV again, she looked good but didn't show her boobs , she needs to put on more of a show and spend less time talking to the cameraman then she will get more calls

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-06-2022 12:25
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Amber, Bella and Anna all got in the alley, though this couldn't last. Nikita got a look in also.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
29-06-2022 15:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2022 12:25 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Tuesday night,
Luna was excellent again, lots of movement, different sexy positions, she was playing with her lovely big boobs lots, I like how she looks at camera very sexy,
Amber Paige was in the alleyway first time I seen that set in ages she used it well moving around showing off her body very well good to see her in sexy boots,
Jada Rabbit on TV again, she looked good but didn't show her boobs , she needs to put on more of a show and spend less time talking to the cameraman then she will get more calls

Yes I enjoyed last night's FV shows. Jade Rabbit did get her big tits out towards the end of her section on 674 at about 3.20ish but only briefly then covered up before the end with one out! Luna was only on 673 for 38 minutes but was topless all of the time and really playing with them: very good! All of the other girls were good and Bella got very oily in the back alley which was used quite a bit! Beth was excellent as usual and Stella was fully naked from the start of her last section but with a few top half shots
But overall a very good show.
Tonight: Annie Kay!? until 5.30am with Alice, Sabrina Jade!, Joa Nova and Macy May! until 5.00am. With a few of my favourites on the webshow: Lucia Maria, Amy Lacey!, Crystal Candy!, Jamie Knight, Preeti Young, Megan Rox, Layla Rose and Sarah Daniel! Enjoy!?.......
There might not be a full review tomorrow morning as I've got an early start and it depends also how I'm feeling! Take care.
29-06-2022 15:39
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Yeah, get well soon trains, obvs should have said that before Wink

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
29-06-2022 21:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV