babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(26-06-2022 11:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  A reasonable Saturday night's viewing with Alice and Nicole getting the most time and personally Nicole ripped Alice to pieces as she just got on with it whilst was ur usual bull crap from alice
Cameos from Stella and Jamie were pretty good whilst Sarah Louise had a average appearance nothing much happened
Aside from that rammy got his wish April Amber and Megan all on the web together yet was pretty average at best

Hi: yes Nicole was excellent compared to Alice! And I also liked seeing Angell Delight: a nice girl with a nice slim body and nice small tits!
26-06-2022 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another reasonable night on FV. Hayley Maye wasn't on so Jamie Knight joined Beth as a main girl. They were both excellent and on both channels as usual BUT Beth was only on 673 for 17 minutes!! But for 2 hours 13 minutes on 674 and fully naked as usual and "naked " except for her shirt! Excellent as expected! Jamie was on 674 for 54 minutes going fully naked and for 1 hour 46 minutes on 673 and was "naked" in both sections: one just in her pants down and the other in a brown see-through suit up! Very good as usual!
Also on 673:Ferrari Red was on for her usual 34 minutes and went braless very early showing off and playing with her amazing big tits as she does! She used various positions showing off her lovely curves and her very nice shapely legs and thighs! She put her bra back on 9 minutes from the end! Very good . Stella was on in two sections for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes. She went braless and in her last section she went "naked " except for her stockings with slight views of her landing strip! And Coco Rose was on for 29 minutes using her usual positions and went topless early showing off her tiny tits.
So a fairly good show for a Sunday especially for Jamie and Ferrari as well as Stella and Coco; not favourites of mine!
On 674 we saw Amber Paige for the first 30 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions. Missy Le Anne was on for 31 minutes and was very good and sensual as she always is! Just in a very small pink bra and pants set: no footwear! Topless and "almost " topless most of the time and she moved her pants down slightly briefly! Very good: another girl who deserves to be on longer each time she's on ( and at MK?) like Ashlyn Shaw!!...And Georgia Spice was on for 29 minutes. She was braless from the start! showing off her lovely small (but white!) tits using her favourite positions. Very good as usual!: one of my favourites.
So two similar but slightly different shows with a different selection of extra girls! And unusually both channels had a few longish sections instead of 674 ! Much better EXCEPT for Beth only on for 17 minutes on 673: presumably covering a girl's break!?
Anyway I enjoyed the shows but not expecting much from tonight!?
According to the schedule: Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Hayley Maye, Le Reve, Yasmin Nicole! and India Asia until 5.00am.......Plus a few of my favourites on the webshow: Brooke Knight!, Amber Paige, Nicole Snow and Luna Lamora! Enjoy!?.............
27-06-2022 10:55
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(27-06-2022 10:55 )trains55 Wrote:  Another reasonable night on FV. Hayley Maye wasn't on so Jamie Knight joined Beth as a main girl. They were both excellent and on both channels as usual BUT Beth was only on 673 for 17 minutes!! But for 2 hours 13 minutes on 674 and fully naked as usual and "naked " except for her shirt! Excellent as expected! Jamie was on 674 for 54 minutes going fully naked and for 1 hour 46 minutes on 673 and was "naked" in both sections: one just in her pants down and the other in a brown see-through suit up! Very good as usual!
Also on 673:Ferrari Red was on for her usual 34 minutes and went braless very early showing off and playing with her amazing big tits as she does! She used various positions showing off her lovely curves and her very nice shapely legs and thighs! She put her bra back on 9 minutes from the end! Very good . Stella was on in two sections for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes. She went braless and in her last section she went "naked " except for her stockings with slight views of her landing strip! And Coco Rose was on for 29 minutes using her usual positions and went topless early showing off her tiny tits.
So a fairly good show for a Sunday especially for Jamie and Ferrari as well as Stella and Coco; not favourites of mine!
On 674 we saw Amber Paige for the first 30 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions. Missy Le Anne was on for 31 minutes and was very good and sensual as she always is! Just in a very small pink bra and pants set: no footwear! Topless and "almost " topless most of the time and she moved her pants down slightly briefly! Very good: another girl who deserves to be on longer each time she's on ( and at MK?) like Ashlyn Shaw!!...And Georgia Spice was on for 29 minutes. She was braless from the start! showing off her lovely small (but white!) tits using her favourite positions. Very good as usual!: one of my favourites.
So two similar but slightly different shows with a different selection of extra girls! And unusually both channels had a few longish sections instead of 674 ! Much better EXCEPT for Beth only on for 17 minutes on 673: presumably covering a girl's break!?
According to the schedule: Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Hayley Maye, Le Reve, Yasmin Nicole! and India Asia until 5.00am.......Plus a few of my favourites on the webshow: Brooke Knight!, Amber Paige, Nicole Snow and Luna Lamora! Enjoy!?.............

shocked

Thanks mate for the reviews had a busy weekend with a family event so caught nothing of the channels at all,of the record anybody know what's happened to Poppy see she was scheduled for Saturday evening but guessing she was a no show reading the review for Saturday,has she left babestation?
27-06-2022 11:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2022 11:25 )Nitram100 Wrote:  
(27-06-2022 10:55 )trains55 Wrote:  Another reasonable night on FV. Hayley Maye wasn't on so Jamie Knight joined Beth as a main girl. They were both excellent and on both channels as usual BUT Beth was only on 673 for 17 minutes!! But for 2 hours 13 minutes on 674 and fully naked as usual and "naked " except for her shirt! Excellent as expected! Jamie was on 674 for 54 minutes going fully naked and for 1 hour 46 minutes on 673 and was "naked" in both sections: one just in her pants down and the other in a brown see-through suit up! Very good as usual!

shocked

Thanks mate for the reviews had a busy weekend with a family event so caught nothing of the channels at all,of the record anybody know what's happened to Poppy see she was scheduled for Saturday evening but guessing she was a no show reading the review for Saturday,has she left babestation?
I'm assuming that she couldn't get in to BS because of the train strike and disruption!? .......But I could be wrong!?......Possibly the same situation for several girls although Poppy hasn't been on for quite a long time.........
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2022 11:40 by trains55.)
27-06-2022 11:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i enjoyed Sunday night
Stella was excellent on tv again love watching her spreading her legs wide,
Jamie looked stunning Naked on tv love watching her showing off her peachybum
Coco Rose looked good in her section on tv would have liked more boobs though,
Jada is progressing well on tv, think she just needs a little more help from the cameraman,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-06-2022 15:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Reckon poppy is either on holiday or having a mini break either way she would probably spend half her time backstage with that pathetic vibertoy
And another thing I noticed was Valentina was on the web this afternoon yet was her usual very little impact
Anyway back to last night Jamie was a better choice to Hayley Marie regardless as Hayley has done very little on TV since her boob op
Standard enjoyable night Beth nights would be dead if she wasn't on as much
Always enjoy Stella always backs up the main two well
Nice wee cheeky cameo from missy more than the very little amber offers up

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-06-2022 20:56
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(25-06-2022 13:37 )trains55 Wrote:  Am I right in assuming that Valentina has left BS!?.................

No you're wrong. The lovely Valentina is still a Babestation girl.
27-06-2022 20:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2022 20:56 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Reckon poppy is either on holiday or having a mini break either way she would probably spend half her time backstage with that pathetic vibertoy
And another thing I noticed was Valentina was on the web this afternoon yet was her usual very little impact
Anyway back to last night Jamie was a better choice to Hayley Marie regardless as Hayley has done very little on TV since her boob op
Standard enjoyable night Beth nights would be dead if she wasn't on as much
Always enjoy Stella always backs up the main two well
Nice wee cheeky cameo from missy more than the very little amber offers up
And I thought Ferrari Red was quite good as well,
27-06-2022 22:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another good night on FV without Hayley Maye again! Alex Le Tissier was a "main" girl with Bella Mendez. But while Bella was only on for 50 minutes on 673! and 51 minutes on 674! Alex was on (673 only) twice for a total of 2 hours 15 minutes! Very good as usual with a few arse shots BUT mainly sat up or stood up with a few top half shots. But she is always good now especially at MK! Braless most of the time and really shaking and playing with her amazing 36"E tits as usual! Bella went naked but was slightly static!
Also on 673: Stella Paris for 31 minutes braless from the start. Bunny Saint in yellow for 29 minutes in various positions. Braless early and showed off her curves nicely. Nicole Snow was on for 31 minutes and went braless and "naked " with her pants well down briefly. Good as usual. And we saw Anna Lei for the first 2 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section: braless from the start BUT covered up as soon as she sat up!
A reasonable show for a Monday especially because of Alex as often is the case!
674: Luna Lamora was on twice! for a total of 51 minutes in two different outfits. She went braless and stayed braless in one section showing off her nice new tits as well as her slim arse: very nice! But both sections had a few top half shots! Layla Rose was on for 35 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions. Stella Paris was on twice for a total of 1 hour 15 minutes ! Went "naked " except for her boots in her last section and showing off a brief view of her landing strip! And Demi Rose Lee was on for 1 hour 2 minutes. Usual positions and went topless eventually.
So another reasonable show for a Monday.
We didn't see a few of my favourites who were either just on the webshow or hadn't managed to get in. But considering everything I quite enjoyed it and am REALLY enjoying the "new " or webgirls being given a chance to go on TV and (usually) doing as well or better than some of the "old guard "!.....
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am and Bella Mendez, Macy May!, Ferrari Red!, Piggy Mouth and Rosey Love until 5.00am. With a few of my favourites on the webshow: Brooke Knight!, Luna Lamora!, Amber Paige and Layla Rose. Enjoy!?..........
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2022 10:37 by trains55.)
28-06-2022 10:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

some very good sections on tv on Monday night i think,
Luna was excellent on tv again, lots of naughty smiles as enjoyed showing off her lovely curves in different positions, she really enjoys playing with her new boobs,
Stella was her usual excellent self she just shows off her curves so well, always great energy,
Anna Lei was on tv for the first time in ages and was so good in the sauna, she had great energy showing off her fit body in so many different positions, she was having fun playing with her boobs , she really should get more tv time

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-06-2022 14:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV