Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Pimmelkopf Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Lilly will come back, not sure when but she told yesterday at her insta profile.
She was indeed cut down because the nudity, so we will hope she will return aoon and be as hot as before after midnight Tongue.

Her profile is skinnylilly_com @insta
https://www.instagram.com/skinnylilly_co...k4bHgxeXhs
25-05-2024 10:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(25-05-2024 10:03 )Pimmelkopf Wrote:  Lilly will come back, not sure when but she told yesterday at her insta profile.
She was indeed cut down because the nudity, so we will hope she will return aoon and be as hot as before after midnight Tongue.

Her profile is skinnylilly_com @insta
https://www.instagram.com/skinnylilly_co...k4bHgxeXhs

So I was indeed correct that she was pulled from the entire night for one slip, that is completely ridiculous given the circumstances and just confirms this channel is a complete joke, one girl cant show anything and another can do what the hell they like, mentioning no names but we all know dont we!

Can you link the insta post?
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 13:54 by jorrell.)
25-05-2024 13:52
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2024 10:03 )Pimmelkopf Wrote:  She was indeed cut down because the nudity,

Indeed. She says in one of her Insta-Stories that she was banned after exposing her private parts.

That still doesn't explain why they pulled her off for the whole night.

We all know that countless times before other Babes got away with A LOT more... and way before Peeptime. I get that they had to tell her off... but banning her for the rest of the night... WTF Huh
Though it's nothing new that they are more strict with new girls... maybe to ascert dominance and to mold them into the performers they want them to be.

I certainly wouldn't come back after a butthurt producer pulls me off air after 10 minutes for a little mistake.

Abd even if she comes back... she will be extremely careful from now on playing it way too safe. We have witnessed this before. By my experience, I can already tell you they ruined another performer.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 13:59 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
25-05-2024 13:57
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

they wonder why new girls don't stick around, terrible treatment and I've NEVER seen them take a girl off air for the entire night like that! It wasn't even that revealing.

As you say Ashley spent the night flashing the previous week and that's fair game is it? annoyed

I just conversed with Lilly over on her insta and she agreed it was because it was too exaggerated right in front of the camera before peep time that got her pulled.

Ive tried to inform her to continue her wild ways just wait a little later, but we'll see if she ever comes back and how she performs from now. What we will probably see is another Christy softcore transformation Huh

INSANITY!
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 14:18 by jorrell.)
25-05-2024 14:15
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

jorrell, do you remember what you said after Dani was tamed down? "The damage is done."
25-05-2024 14:19
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(25-05-2024 14:19 )ManuelM Wrote:  jorrell, do you remember what you said after Dani was tamed down? "The damage is done."

yup i do sir! However, not all girls are the same and i do believe Lilly isn't the type to go down without a fight as they say.. Ill wait to make a judgement if EVER she graces our screens again! Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 14:25 by jorrell.)
25-05-2024 14:22
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2024 14:22 )jorrell Wrote:  
(25-05-2024 14:19 )ManuelM Wrote:  jorrell, do you remember what you said after Dani was tamed down? "The damage is done."

yup i do sir! However, not all girls are the same and i do believe Lilly isn't the type to go down without a fight as they say.. Ill wait to make a judgement if EVER she graces our screens again! Rolleyes

So far just telling Babes off killed their mood and future performances. If Lillie thinks messing up will end her show... why should she do something risky ever again?

Of course they couldn't let her go on like this, but to pull a Babe off air for that... another new low for them.

I hope the other Babes don't know this happened. This could really pull down everyones performance.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 15:09 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
25-05-2024 15:09
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread
the producer that night went completely overboard on bonkers level! What what he thinking swinging his dick around like that just because he was so butthurt! Big Laugh

Many girls have been told off before but this is the most extreme case we've ever witnessed, and I was pretty sure all along what i saw was indeed a correct assumption.

If anything he should be the one let go for this behaviour, this could hurt the performances of every girl moving forward.

Well now that we have it confirmed , have fun with the upcoming week guys. Not much worth tuning in for me, may have a peek at Vicky for a bit but after this week i expect nothing but a tame weekend
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 20:39 by jorrell.)
25-05-2024 15:45
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I just tuned in briefly. Vicky is very sexy and looking great tonight, especially in that outfit. I am sure she will not disappoint the upcoming three nights.

But it has reached a point for me where it is pretty much impossible to look forward to any of the shows. I am seriously stunned by what has happened.
25-05-2024 21:04
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(25-05-2024 21:04 )ManuelM Wrote:  I just tuned in briefly. Vicky is very sexy and looking great tonight, especially in that outfit. I am sure she will not disappoint the upcoming three nights.

But it has reached a point for me where it is pretty much impossible to look forward to any of the shows. I am seriously stunned by what has happened.

Im with you my man, because I know how they operate and one night soon, another performer will go beyond the limits and it'll be fine, certainly not warranting being 'banned' over.

We thought they were relaxing the strict rules recently, this now has just set things back further than ever before, seems she always drew the short straw poor girl for not being one of their old school reliant backups or should i say 'the privileged class' because that's exactly what it is bladewave
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 21:17 by jorrell.)
25-05-2024 21:13