Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
There are a couple things I want to think through once more, and I will re-post my assessment then.
23-05-2024 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Jorrell, if Runa was still on the schedule, would you tune in? I know she is one of your favorites and we haven't seen her in quite a while.

This isn't the first time she was scheduled to be there and then taken off. To be honest, I don't think we will see her again.
23-05-2024 17:31
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(23-05-2024 17:31 )ManuelM Wrote:  Jorrell, if Runa was still on the schedule, would you tune in? I know she is one of your favorites and we haven't seen her in quite a while.

This isn't the first time she was scheduled to be there and then taken off. To be honest, I don't think we will see her again.

I had planned to watch Runa yes, but as you say, that's the 2nd time she's been removed from the schedule in 2 weeks. Not sure what's going on there.

Runa/Lilly/Alexa they were the only reasons left for me to tune in
23-05-2024 19:30
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

That escalated quickly Big Grin

Seems like it was a good decision to stay as far away from this channel as possible for now Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2024 20:03 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
23-05-2024 20:02
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2024 14:07 )Pimmelkopf Wrote:  I won't excuse the behavior of the performer or the channel, but I think the problem is maybe the time stamp. Charlene maybe does the same but after midnight 0:00. So from the perspective of FSK and "german tv contract" ur forbidden to show explicit genitals.

The FSK has nothing to do with TV. They rate movies and TV shows for the cinema and home entertainment (DVD, Blu-ray) release. On TV the FSF is responsible for the rating (the ratings are mostly the same, though). BUT not for live TV shows. That would be the "Landesmedienanstalt" (LM) of the state from which they are broadcasting and the "Kommission für Jugendmedienschutz" (KjM). The LM has actual government authority and can punish channels which are not complying to the broadcasting rules, while the KjM is basically just there for snitching to the LM, what they don't like.

Youth protection in Germany is VERY complicated and I have investigated this whole system for years. So I could write a thesis about it Big Grin

The "Tittie Time" and "Peeptime" rules are complete inventions of the channel itself. There are no specific rules in Germany which bodyparts can be shown at what time.

Their own censorship rules would be only half as annoying, if they wouldn't change them from day to day. That's pissing everyone off from the beginning of BS24. That's one of the main problems of this channel and one of the major points and root of so many raging and bitter posts here in this thread.

If they would just stick to one set of rules, so much dissappointment could be avoided.

If Lillie was really told off for that minor slip, while only a few days before Ashley was flashing through the whole night... don't they see why people are confused and infuriated about this?
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2024 20:23 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
23-05-2024 20:22
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(23-05-2024 20:22 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  If Lillie was really told off for that minor slip, while only a few days before Ashley was flashing through the whole night... don't they see why people are confused and infuriated about this?

Exactly my point, but I know you didn't watch so, its the fact that she was then just removed from the whole show for the night after 9 minutes! There's plenty speculation going on, but im sure even you can agree this level of fuckery is a new low and hasn't happened before over 1 slip from a girl. They then choose to add Ashely to the weekend schedule and as you point out, she's a major flasher! Its beyond frustrating...
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2024 23:11 by jorrell.)
23-05-2024 20:48
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Of course, maybe Lilly wasn't in the same location as Charlene, and she had a coincidental technical problem with her camera or feed which couldn't be fixed. So that was her done for the night.
It will be interesting to see if she returns at any point in the future.
23-05-2024 23:23
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(23-05-2024 23:23 )steviebaby Wrote:  Of course, maybe Lilly wasn't in the same location as Charlene, and she had a coincidental technical problem with her camera or feed which couldn't be fixed. So that was her done for the night.
It will be interesting to see if she returns at any point in the future.

Only time will tell if we ever see her again...
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2024 02:17 by jorrell.)
24-05-2024 02:17
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Allow me to add to the hypertheticals discussed above.

Did anyone watch last night's show with Amanda - the first time I have seen her not in the studio ? If you did, you would have seen the self-same graphics - blank screen or those two characters) that appeared during the 'down' time the night before. Coincidence ? And Amanda looked a bit pissed-off when she finally appeared almost an hour past 8(9) pm.
24-05-2024 11:30
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't watch Amanda's show so I cannot comment on that. Thank you for sharing your view and impressions with us, DBB3.

First Stella and Runa, now Venom and Ashley off the schedule.

Tonight: no show
Tomorrow: Vicky
Sunday: Vicky
Monday: Vicky
Tuesday: no show
Wednesday: Amanda
Thursday: Joy and Edita
Friday: Charlene
24-05-2024 12:47