babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Congratulations they completed a rare hat trick of nights that were successful personally
With Stella Beth and brooksie getting a the bulk of the time all impressive as per normal
Cameos Sophie and better appearance from layla were good whilst found Georgia pretty average

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-06-2022 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

When 674 started with Brooksie, Layla and Yasmine, I thought a certain person had written the team sheet. Stella was good too.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
06-06-2022 15:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

An interesting night on FV last night!. Alice and Bella( the two main girls) weren't on at all so Jamie Knight and Beth were therefore on both channels a lot and were both excellent as usual. Beth went naked only once and Jamie took her pants off once and was "naked "
Also on both channels were Ferrari Red at MK and very energetic! She was on 673 in several shortish sections for a total of 56 minutes and on 674 for just 28 minutes ! She is so much better in the MK studio! Zoe Grey was on 673 for 42 minutes and 674 for 30 minutes braless on 673 and topless on 674. Normal Zoe. India Asia (I think!?) was also on 673 for 45 minutes and went topless.
So a reasonable but not great show.
674 had Bliss Di Micco as their only different girl: she was on for 32 minutes going topless early using various positions showing off her big tits.
Another reasonable show.
Both channels were quite similar and both started straight away without any adverts! 673 had (mostly) longish sections which I prefer but 674 had one long section (Jamie for 1 hour 2 minutes) but mostly shorter sections: the shortest being one of ONLY 23 minutes for Beth!! So both shows were very similar but for me 673 had the edge because of the mostly longish sections which I've always preferred!
As well as Alice and Bella being no-shows we didn't see: Brooke Knight!, Layla Rose, Mary May,Nicole Snow, Krystal Leigh, Demi Rose Lee or Yasmin Nicole etc although Yasmin was on the webshow.
Tonight: Bella Mendez!?, Ferrari Red!, Rosey Love and Angell Delight! until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Scarlett Harper!, Alex Le Tissier!, Hayley Maye, Alexa Brooke! and Luna Lamora!. Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022 08:36 by trains55.)
07-06-2022 08:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was pretty good on TV,
Jamie did a very good show great energy lots of sexy positions, lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
Ferrari was in MK and did a great show in the sauna, used the set really well to do lots of different sexy positions, she's getting really good on TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-06-2022 10:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2022 10:49 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was pretty good on TV,
Jamie did a very good show great energy lots of sexy positions, lots of boob play and peachy bum action,
Ferrari was in MK and did a great show in the sauna, used the set really well to do lots of different sexy positions, she's getting really good on TV

Yes Ferrari was my highlight last night especially on 673: several shortish sections but excellent with lots of different positions and showing off her amazing curves fullscreen! One of her best FV shows ever!!
07-06-2022 11:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A better night than what it could have been
A simple but very effective night enjoying Beth again
Jamie backed her up well with a good night also
Zoe and Ferrari were reasonable backing up them up
You were right about India trains first time in a little while seeing her put in a reasonable 45 minutes
Bliss was alright for the time I saw her

07-06-2022 22:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the morning!
Last night's FV shows were again "interesting "!
No Bella Mendez again so Jamie Knight became a main girl with help from several other girls.
673 was the Zoe Grey Show! She was on for a total of 2 hours 43 minutes! in two longish sections. Topless .
Also on were: Alex Le Tissier for 29 minutes: excellent as ever ESPECIALLY after having done a dayshow again! Braless and with no footwear or hosiery! Ferrari Red for just 14 minutes: braless from the start in the sauna: very good full shots in various positions and showing off her lovely big tits and shapely arse! Jamie Knight was on for just 25 minutes topless straight away but no further. And Georgia Spice was on for 34 minutes going braless straight away and not wearing shoes or hosiery! Showed off her feet as well as her lovely curves and nice small tits! Very good as usual.
A reasonable show: especially if you like Zoe!
674: Jamie Knight was on for 2 hours 12 minutes in two sections. Topless and braless and moved her tights and pants down in her last section. Very good as usual. Luna Lamora was on twice for a total of 1 hour 38 minutes! A nice longish time for her for a change!! Topless most of the time and used various positions showing off her lovely body very well! Very nice and unusual for her to be on FV TV let alone for so long!! Ferrari Red was on for just 29 minutes in the sauna just like her section on 673! And Zoe Grey was on for just 28 minutes: the same as on 673 .
So another reasonable show: ideal for guys (like me!) who like Luna who still saves her best sections for the webshow!.......
I also saw (new girl) Krystal Leigh on the webshow: very nice with my favourite bodyshape! She would do well on TV just like Brooke Knight!!!!.....
08-06-2022 09:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I honestly didn't enjoy last nights viewing, with the exception of Ferrari Red. Very good sessions in the sauna. The other girls were a bit tame last night. Luna, as trains said, saves it now for the web, unlike her earlier stints on tv after her boob op. She now persists in wearing those "large" black thongs most of the time. I like to see a little bit of lips poking out.
08-06-2022 11:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i enjoyed tuesday night
some of my fave girls getting good tv time,
i personally liked Luna, i like her cheeky style of show, she makes me smile when i watch, its a small more personal type show and nothing wrong with that,
Georgia did a couple of good sections, lots of playing with her little boobs, she showed off her peachy bum more than usual which was good,
Zoe showed off her lovely boobs very well, good to see her in long stocks and showed off her legs well,
Alex got naked on the web and looked stunning some of the peachy bum shots where excellent

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-06-2022 15:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah a pretty mixed bag last night
Jamie kept the night going and changed it up the only one to do so
Zoe seemed a bit glued into the same thing all night hopeful she can start to change it up soon if getting more time on tv than the web
Luna is not bad feel she's still adjusting to getting more tv time than the web
Wasn't too fussed about seeing Georgia doesn't often do much when making a short cameo whilst Ferrari is trying to be like Amber and be extremely limited
Pleasantly surprised hearing about Alex bare all on the web probably one time moment unless she can build on this time will tell

08-06-2022 17:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV