Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Online
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
we are all different aren't we, I think for me, I can see how the rest of the night is going to proceed so im gonna call it a night.

Unless the schedule changes in the next week, I guess i can take the week off till Friday bladewave

Night Guys
17-05-2024 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Good night, jorrell!
17-05-2024 23:38
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Jolyne's show is in my opinion incredibly boring to watch. There is nothing exciting, let alone spectacular about it.

Venom performs much better.
18-05-2024 00:11
jorrell Online
Master Poster

I scanned through the whole show today whilst editing for posting as Stevie is AWOL this week, absolutely nothing to report really. Jolyne indeed was just boring to watch and Venom does not live up to her stage name whatsoever (at least for me.)

More like watching a nervous wet fish. I am a lover of sexy women of all ages, but there's just something about her that puts me right off. She's no enthusiasm or energy and relies on just being naked to be enough for callers, swapping between 2/3 positions over and over and having a firm closed hand grip on the goodies. Spent half the night waggling the damn phone sat on her ass. When you compare this to the likes of Christy, Vicky, Edita, Runa or Lilly, there's just no comparison in what is classed as an actual 'performance'

Just my TwoCentz but there you have it bladewave

All in all, a very weak show indeed considering we had a so called 'VIP' guest (from home i might add). I was hoping her return might give us something decent, it failed miserably. Tonight will be rinse and repeat

Video is uploaded for anyone who wants it over in the thread, but be quick, It will be removed by the end of the month to save valuable cloud storage space.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2024 14:10 by jorrell.)
18-05-2024 13:51
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

No Runa tonight and a solo show with an absolutely lame and boring jolyne.
What a bad weekend.
This channel is a joke.

Also the thing that they make commercial for peep time but jolyne will never go nude is absolutely scam.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2024 23:25 by Eastern3.)
18-05-2024 23:25
jorrell Online
Master Poster

A pointlessly overhyped 'VIP appearance' and weekend, followed by a piss poor schedule for the rest of the week. Agreed bladewave
19-05-2024 00:19
jorrell Online
Master Poster

Schedule has been updated and Stella removed also 2 girls friday night now . However, we have Lilly back tonight! Finally something worth tuning in for! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2024 12:47 by jorrell.)
22-05-2024 12:32
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(22-05-2024 12:32 )jorrell Wrote:  Schedule has been updated and Stella removed also 2 girls friday night now . However, we have Lilly back tonight! Finally something worth tuning in for! Big Grin

Thanks for the info, jorrell!

How is everybody? I hope all is well! Smile

I have time tonight and a free day tomorrow so I will be tuning in. But should I notice it's the same kind of camera work as last time, I will be switching that off immediately.

Guys, if - and that is a huge if - Lilly's show should be nice tonight, please let's not get too excited. Lilly is still listed as a VIP, which means she most probably will be gone very early anyways, by 2am or so. This is not a regular thing.

It's crazy how short the list of their active babes is, especially if we exclude those special events and only consider regular performers.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2024 14:23 by ManuelM.)
22-05-2024 14:16
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Hi there,

Did you ever manage to download the older Babestation24 music/soundtrack while it was live on the website??

Thanks.

https://web.archive.org/web/201707131928...c_playlist
22-05-2024 14:26
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(22-05-2024 14:16 )ManuelM Wrote:  
(22-05-2024 12:32 )jorrell Wrote:  Schedule has been updated and Stella removed also 2 girls friday night now . However, we have Lilly back tonight! Finally something worth tuning in for! Big Grin

Guys, if - and that is a huge if - Lilly's show should be nice tonight, please let's not get too excited. Lilly is still listed as a VIP, which means she most probably will be gone very early anyways, by 2am or so. This is not a regular thing.

I completely agree, I'm kind of hoping Charlene starts the show tonight and Lilly takes the later spot from 23:00. Lilly has actually done the late show a couple of times already to 06:00, so I expect the start will reveal exactly who is staying late, at least that's usually how to judge it. bladewave

Indeed if the camera work is to block Lilly at every turn and a repeat of last time, then ill be switching off too. Lets not forget, we'll still be dealing with splitscreen for most of the night. Booooo!
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2024 14:35 by jorrell.)
22-05-2024 14:32