babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)

BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

RE: Lilly Roma - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
I'm surprised she was able to get a photo by herself. Dressed like that with that body I imagine the guys were flocking over her all night.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
30-11-2013 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

My Lovely No 1 Babe Ms Lilly Roma in Latex Stockings and High Heels.... Shes Just Perfect... I Love U Lilly Roma.

Oh Fuck......

I Havent had much time tonight to comment on her as I have been speakin to My Lovely No1 Babe The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma Tonight...

I have called her 8 times so far tonight and she is just Amazing..... Shes made me Cum 4 times so far.... Many more to go tonight....

She looks Soo Stunning in that Latex Dress, White Stockings and Sexy Black High Heels....
Just wat I Like...... Ms Roma will call u again tonight.... Lets see how far I Can Go

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-12-2013 03:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from lilly last night, thought she looked amazing in her outfits, especially the latex one and very filthy all night

Piper Niven Superfan
02-12-2013 10:05
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

Really really enjoyed Lilly last night
had an AMAZING call with her about 11:30 when she was in that latex outfit fixed to white stockings. I honestly couldn't hold out for that long when she was bent over with the latex pulled tight across her arse and her little panties showing beneath. Fucking incredible
I just spent rest of the night transfixed to the screen working myself up (Wink) again until she came on at 3o/c in one of my favourite outfits she wears..........the purple push up bra and see through panties. This one gets me every time and I had an explosive call with her starting on her side with hands inside top of panties then with her on top bouncing those incredible tits, finishing with me fucking her fast and hard from behind cumming deep inside her
Jesus I love this woman , best babe on the channels by far, true legend !favourite!
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 12:30 by stagmonkey.)
02-12-2013 12:29
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

Oh Lilly, what I would love to do with you...a girl that looks so good and so naughty in equal measure...
02-12-2013 21:04
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

My Lovely No 1 Babe is on tonight The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma... Yes.... Iv already called her 5 times and iv cum 3 times. Many more to go tonight...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
05-12-2013 01:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from lilly last night. she looked very hot all night and was on top form too

Piper Niven Superfan
05-12-2013 11:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from lilly last night. she wore some very nice outfits and was on top form all night

Piper Niven Superfan
09-12-2013 10:41
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

watched lily last night and she was on top form, she is just gorgeous!!
09-12-2013 15:15
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Seriously why do s66 even need the us stars when we already have honeys like Lilly Roma setting the screen alight with sexual intensity. She has the most gorgeous boobs that you will ever see anywhere and she looked wonderful last night in her little pink knickers bent over the table giving awesome sight of her equally perfect ass.
09-12-2013 15:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV