babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(14-05-2022 11:59 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains a reasonable Friday nights viewing
Personally I'm with you Sophie and the hour from Beth were very enjoyable whilst preeti is dipping into her fellow twin priya into pretty average mode whilst I find Amber and layla both a waste of time as neither of them seem to be improving

Have you seen Roxxee Couture on TV before or am I correct in assuming that it was her first time!? I'm hoping/assuming that she hasn't got any tattoos to spoil her nice!? curves and hope to see more of her (literally!) in future!......
14-05-2022 12:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't rate last night that good at all. In fact, I fell asleep waiting for something a little bit more exciting to happen than I had been previously watching. For me the shows have been going downhill over some months now, with all these somewhat self imposed rules and new girls forgetting it's a show for revealing some flesh. Instead of just arms and legs. We're getting a lot more comments from members too who realise that some of the babes think they just need to turn up and sit or lay there and the money rolls in.
There's also the members who insist on rating a girls performance sky high, when it has only been a mediocre performance at best. We cant make a silk purse from a sows ear, so until we get a return of the type of shows put on by Caty, Atlanta and more of the same from Brooksie, we might not get back to the top of the hill again.
14-05-2022 15:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Another reasonable Sunday night on FV mainly because of Bella! and Brooksie. They were both on both channels: Bella wasn't on for ever so long but was fully naked in every section and in both of her 674 sections she was naked from the start! Brooksie was topless and braless all of the time showing off her curves but was in the same outfit all night! We also saw: Crystal Candy and Chelsea Blonde on both channels, Zoe Grey on 673 only (except for 4 minuting at the start of 674!) and Amber Paige only on 674. Crystal Candy was very good as usual going braless early and showing off her amazing big tits and arse in various positions with full shots: very nice! Chelsea was topless from the start and took her stockings off: quite good. Zoe Grey was on 673 for 1 hour 16 minutes braless from the start and moved her pants down very slightly briefly. Good. Amber was braless from the start and did her usual show. Good but a bit predictable!
So two different but average shows.
Tonight: Bella (again) until 5.30am and Ferrari Red!, Le Reve? and Yasmin Nicole! until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Nicole Snow, Hayley Maye, Beth Bennett and Luna Lamora!. Enjoy!?........
16-05-2022 10:17
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Got to enjoy Amber, Chelsea, Crystal, Brooksie, Bella and Zoe, so I'm glad of all that Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-05-2022 15:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah trains summed up the Saturday and Sunday pretty limited in choices by the girls pleased that brooksie was on TV and showed Bella how to put on a show
Standard Bella and amber showing completely different from her night before where no surprise unleashed when with April
A bit of a improvement from crystal and Zoe
Saturday night I found a bit hampered with the shocking lighting
Whilst still enjoying back Beth in the shower stint early Saturday morning a lot of fun

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-05-2022 21:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for most of the day! I thought that last night was pretty good for a Monday BUT not the expected show! Bella Mendez was a main girl on until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Yasmin Nicole! and Le Reve? on until 5.00am. Bella was on 674 for 2 hours 1 minute but only on 673 for 19 minutes! Ferrari Red was on for 47 minutes! (673 only) and Yasmin for just the first 8 minutes on 674: the end of her Sky pre-FV section.
So the real extra main girls were Amy Lacey! (both channels!) and Stella Paris (674 only).So: 673: Bella on for 19 minutes braless from the start. Ferrari Red on for 47 minutes! topless on and off and with various positions in full shots. Zoe was on for 43 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions plus top half shots until she finished. Dallas Morgan was on for the first 28 minutes showing off her big tits from the start and went braless but all top half shots. BUT Amy Lacey was on twice! for a total of 2 hours 18 minutes! In her first section she was in a black see-through suit and black pants and went topless early: good positions showing off her lovely curves and nice tits! In her second section she was wearing a lacy blue see-through bra and pants set. She used various positions and went braless early: really shook and showed off her lovely body and really played with her lovely tits with close-ups! So (for me!) an excellent show to keep for my best ever footage of Amy!!
674: Bella on for 2 hours 1minute in three sections: all fairly similar with various positions and braless. Stella was on twice for a total of 1 hour 29 minutes and went fully naked and naked except for her boots: but took one off! Bunny Saint was on for 32 minutes in a nice purple underwear set with a few positions BUT stayed dressed again!Yasmin Nicole was on for just the first 8 minutes: braless and just in tiny black pants: sat up and crouched. Nice while it lasted! And Amy Lacey was on for just 25 minutes in her underwear set from 673. She went braless and used a few positions and at one stage said:"come on boys and fucking call me "! And it didn't look as if she apologised or got told off .......Another good section!
So another good show BUT I chose to keep 673 with a lot more of Amy and no Stella although Zoe was on!!!!
I am really pleased that BS are giving the "new" girls good chances to prove themselves on TV! Amy was really excellent AND at MK!!!!!
But I was a bit surprised not to see Luna Lamora at all or Beth and Nicole who were very filthy on the web!!.......
Tonight: Alice until 5.30am and Ferrari Red!, Beth Bennett, Chelsea Blonde and Piggy Mouth until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow; Angell Delight!, Mia Middleton, Alexa Brooke!, Layla Rose, Jade Rabbit!, Hayley Maye and Scarlett Harper!...
Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2022 09:39 by trains55.)
17-05-2022 09:38
compdeath3000 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just reading the above review.. makes me glad i no longer watch.. due to pretty much they either have FAT and or tattoo'ed "THINGS" on screen. Maybe once upon a time it was called babestation for a good reason.. but now.. they really need to call it something else..
maybe Tattoo'd Tarts.. or Tramps with stamps..
17-05-2022 14:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-05-2022 09:38 )trains55 Wrote:  and Stella Paris (674 only).
OH YEAH Heart

Bella was good too.

Sorry to have missed Zoe and Dallas on 673, but can't be helped.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-05-2022 15:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

first night back watching the shows after my hols last night and was pretty,
Stella was excellent on tv lots of sexy positions, she was having fun playing with her boobs, she got fully naked on all 4's very sexy,
Amy Lacey in MK and did a good show on tv she had a sexy outfit on did some sexy positions liked seeing her spreading her legs, some very good peachy bum action,
Zoe did her usual good show on tv good energy she showed more of her peachy bum to camera than usual wish i liked,
Luna did a very good shower show, she was having fun playing with her wet boobs and bum,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-05-2022 15:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2022 15:24 )winsaw Wrote:  first night back watching the shows after my hols last night and was pretty,
Stella was excellent on tv lots of sexy positions, she was having fun playing with her boobs, she got fully naked on all 4's very sexy,
Amy Lacey in MK and did a good show on tv she had a sexy outfit on did some sexy positions liked seeing her spreading her legs, some very good peachy bum action,
Zoe did her usual good show on tv good energy she showed more of her peachy bum to camera than usual wish i liked,
Luna did a very good shower show, she was having fun playing with her wet boobs and bum,

Hi there and welcome back! I'm hoping that you had a good holiday and enjoyed Luna in the shower! She wasn't even on FV and I didn't check her on the web much as I was quite tired last night! Sod's Law!
But I really enjoyed last night's FV shows and especially Amy Lacey on 673 for her longest time on FV yet: such a lovely normal girl who loves showing off her lovely body! As I said in my review I'm pleased that BS are giving the "new" girls such as Amy time to shine on TV!.........
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2022 15:46 by trains55.)
17-05-2022 15:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV