babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Hobgoblin Online
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-05-2022 14:47 )Doddle Wrote:  I was happy enough with Jamie, Layla, Amber, Nikita and Demi, especially the last two we don't see on as much as we might.

And there were some others on, as trains lists, so quite a large cast & maybe something for everyone?

Did you notice Nikita had non stop calls. She’s so popular on the rare occasions she takes them. I get that she makes more money from cam/privates but she could really be at the same level as Brooksie if she only took more calls
07-05-2022 15:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night done and dusted and personally was fairly better than expected out was Valentina and in was layla for more time than ever on tv yet she was very limited and did her normal show boobs out yet didn't take her top off
Whilst was usual Alice night look at me im the best blah blah blah blah when in fact personally she is average at best
Another pointless 2-4-1 with Zoe and cici for half an hour probably did more on the web
Jamie had just over a hour but stayed covered up yet I quite enjoy her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-05-2022 12:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Jamie, Layla, Sarah and Zoe were good IMO Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-05-2022 15:15
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-05-2022 12:21 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Saturday night done and dusted and personally was fairly better than expected out was Valentina and in was layla for more time than ever on tv yet she was very limited and did her normal show boobs out yet didn't take her top off
Whilst was usual Alice night look at me im the best blah blah blah blah when in fact personally she is average at best
Another pointless 2-4-1 with Zoe and cici for half an hour probably did more on the web
Jamie had just over a hour but stayed covered up yet I quite enjoy her

Hi! Yes I agree that last night was far better than it could have been thanks to Valentina not appearing! Layla did give us fuller shots than in the past in at least one of her sections. The 2-4-1 was completely pointless as you said but it gave us Cici Anders who isn't on TV much now which I think is a real shame!
Hopefully tonight could be better!? if Valentina doesn't appear again!?.....And if I see Brooke Knight!, Crystal Candy! and/or Scarlett Harper I'll be very happy!......
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2022 22:22 by trains55.)
08-05-2022 21:59
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Hi. Another different night to what was expected!
No Valentina again! as a main girl but no Bella Mendez either! So the main girls were: Ferrari Red! Poppy May and Sophie Hart instead of her finishing at 4.00am! I was also hoping to see Brooke Knight! and Crystal Candy but assume that they weren't on as I didn't see them on the website before going to sleep!? But we did see Zoe Grey.
So 673: Sophie on for 53 minutes topless and braless: normal Sophie. Amber Paige for 42 minutes braless from the start: her usual show. Ferrari for 37 minutes topless early and used several positions: very nice. Skye Taylor for just 28 minutes braless early in various positions with good arse shots. And Poppy for 1 hour 55 minutes in two sections:topless and braless and used various positions and played with her pants.
So a reasonable show.
674: Sophie Hart on for 2 hours 17 minutes! in two sections and until 4.42! Braless most of the time and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves: especially her shapely (shaking) arse! Amber for just 27 minutes and braless from the start:her usual show. Ferrari for just 25 minutes topless from the start BUT mainly laid on her side so a bit static! Not her best section! Poppy was on for just 40 minutes and was similar ams on 673: topless early and in various positions. And Zoe Grey for 31 minutes: braless from the start and used her usual positions. OK but for some reason I still don't really like her. She was also on for the first minute at midnight before FV started properly: obviously the end of her Sky pre-FV section.
So two fairly reasonable shows: despite BS having to re-organise Things with TWO no-shows! I did enjoy both shows but was a bit disappointed at not seeing Brooke Knight! who has been improving in each show and Crystal Candy who is also lovely to watch: it's still a big boobs thing!!
Tonight: Yasmin Nicole!?, Piggy Mouth and Le Reve? until 5.00am with Stella Paris until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amy Lacey!, Scarlett Harper!, Megan Rox, Nicole Snow and Amber Paige. Enjoy!?........
09-05-2022 11:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains a reasonable Sunday night compared what it could have been
Just found it repeative with Sophie and poppy was hoping they both would have switched it up
Cameos from amber Zoe and Ferrari all pretty average as normal

09-05-2022 21:18
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Another night unlike the one expected! The main girls were Stella Paris and Jamie Knight with no Le Reve or Yasmin Nicole (as usual!) I also saw several of my favourites as well: so not a bad night in the end!
Stella was on 673 for a total of 56 minutes and 58 minutes on 674: she went "naked " except for her boots on both channels. Jamie was 673 for 1 hour 18 minutes and 1 hour 17 minutes 674. She used two different outfits but only went topless but moved her pants down very slightly and briefly in one section. Not the usual Jamie yet!
Also on: Amber Paige on 673 for 30 minutes braless, Megan Rox! on 673 for 30 minutes and went topless early on. Demi Rose Lee on 673 for 32 minutes braless early. Zoe was on 673 for just 31 minutes topless from the start and quite static. Nicole Snow was on 674 for only 24 minutes! BUT she was topless early and:naked: briefly just in her loose suit: then put pants on and took the suit off. Quite good as usual especially for a very short section! Amanda was also on 674 for the first 29 minutes and went naked as usual for the last few minutes. And one of my favourites Amy Lacey was on 673 for 25 minutes and on 674 twice (including the last section until 4.48!) in a nice underwear set and black PVC boots. She used various positions going topless early and really showing off her lovely curves! Very nice.
So a very reasonable show after all! I preferred 674 because Amy was on for longer and Nicole was also on and no Zoe! Sorry !!!
Tonight:Bella Mendez?, Ferrari Red! and Chelsea Blonde! until 5.00am and Hayley Maye till 5.30am. Plus a lot of my favourites are on the webshow: Alexa Brooke!, Brooke Knight!, Beth Bennett, Jade Rabbit! a nd Sarah Daniel!.........Enjoy!?.......
Just a couple of queries: am I right in assuming that Yasmin Karma and Annabelle have left BS as Annabelle hasn't been on for a few weeks after doing a few excellent TV shows and Yasmin Karma hasn't been on TV or the web for months? now. Just wondering if they have definitely moved on or not. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2022 10:23 by trains55.)
10-05-2022 10:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Only saw 674, but Jamie, Nicole and of course Stella were all worthwhile to me Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-05-2022 15:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure personally trains would be disappointing if Anna belle has as I quite liked her as for yasmin karma not really fussed didn't do a lot in her cameos

Aside from that was another reasonable night glad Stella and Jamie had a good amount of time on tv as they deliver good efforts
Then it became a muddle of short stints from Amy Amanda Amber Zoe demi and Nicole clearly they didn't think to just extend one or two of them to be longer

10-05-2022 17:31
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(10-05-2022 17:31 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Not sure personally trains would be disappointing if Anna belle has as I quite liked her as for yasmin karma not really fussed didn't do a lot in her cameos

Aside from that was another reasonable night glad Stella and Jamie had a good amount of time on tv as they deliver good efforts
Then it became a muddle of short stints from Amy Amanda Amber Zoe demi and Nicole clearly they didn't think to just extend one or two of them to be longer

Yes BUT what I don't understand is that there are now usually one or more webgirls on until 5.00am and one or two? could go on TV near the end of the shows if only to give the main girls a break! But we often don't see these girls on TV at all let alone after 4.00am! Yasmin Nicole was on very briefly about a week ago and it was great to see her BUT that was unusual!! I don't think I will ever understand the mindset of BS!!!!.......
10-05-2022 21:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV