michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average

Kelly Bell - Elite TV

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Kelly Bell - Elite TV
(23-12-2011 16:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes but unlike lisa, kelly has several other things on the go as she has semi retired from the glamour/adult industry, the only work she does now in the glamour/adult industry is elite

Did Lisa block you on twitter or something? You used to sing her praises but now you're saying she's not good enough for Elite, she wasn't one of their top girls and now you suggest she has nothing else going on in her life except the channels. Poor form.

Also, you said in the Elite discussion thread that Lisa "didn't improve", which is a bit rich considering most of the girls you like have been doing the same thing for years (seven, in the case of one girl), and one in particular who we can't name has gotten decidedly worse in recent months.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-12-2011 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(23-12-2011 17:17 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(23-12-2011 16:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes but unlike lisa, kelly has several other things on the go as she has semi retired from the glamour/adult industry, the only work she does now in the glamour/adult industry is elite

Did Lisa block you on twitter or something? You used to sing her praises but now you're saying she's not good enough for Elite, she wasn't one of their top girls and now you suggest she has nothing else going on in her life except the channels. Poor form.

Also, you said in the Elite discussion thread that Lisa "didn't improve", which is a bit rich considering most of the girls you like have been doing the same thing for years (seven, in the case of one girl), and one in particular who we can't name has gotten decidedly worse in recent months.

Pistols at dawn on this one but I suspect someone will sit on the fence as usual laugh RolleyesRolleyes

That fence must be close to collapse by nowlaughTonguebladewave

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-12-2011 18:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-12-2011 17:17 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Did Lisa block you on twitter or something? You used to sing her praises but now you're saying she's not good enough for Elite, she wasn't one of their top girls and now you suggest she has nothing else going on in her life except the channels. Poor form.

not poor form at all, just stating my opinion, yes i did sing her praises when she first started but did this less and less with each time she was on, i stand by what i said about lisa not being one of elite's top babes and not improving, her departure from elite was barely noticed especially compared to lori going back to bs. if she was a top babe at elite she would still be there. i will accept though suggesting lisa has nothing going on in her life wasnt right

getting this thread back to talking about kelly, hopefully soon shell come back on twittter or facebook with some news

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2011 20:33 by Rammyrascal.)
23-12-2011 20:32
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

#RammyKnowsNothing Rolleyes
23-12-2011 20:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

actually i do know some very good news about kelly aston Smile

she is back on elitetv on thursday 5th january. and as before she is on both the dayshow and nightshow. she is on 6pm-9pm and then 10pm-2am on nightshow.

kelly and victoria on the same nightshow on thursday. think ive died and gone to heavenHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 13:55 by Rammyrascal.)
03-01-2012 13:44
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(03-01-2012 13:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  actually i do know some very good news about kelly aston Smile

she is back on elitetv on thursday 5th january. and as before she is on both the dayshow and nightshow. she is on 6pm-9pm and then 10pm-2am on nightshow.

kelly and victoria on the same nightshow on thursday. think ive died and gone to heavenHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Mmm...your so fickle Rammy,guess your'll be changing from a Victoriaite back to a Kelly Bell Fanboy

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-01-2012 14:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nope im a fanboy of both so ill be a victoriakellyite he he Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-01-2012 15:08
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(03-01-2012 15:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nope im a fanboy of both so ill be a victoriakellyite he he Smile

So long as your comfortable sitting on that fence.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-01-2012 17:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i am Smile victoria is my fav babeshow babe ever and kelly is my all time fav glamour model ever

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-01-2012 17:09
shagamuffin1 Offline
Junior Poster

kelly is back on THURSDAY !! WHAT A SHOCK !! happy times !!
03-01-2012 22:12

michelle thorne