Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation review thread.
(18-02-2010 20:49 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(18-02-2010 17:42 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and i saw rosie on bs xtra and it may of just been me but she seems to be even more gorgeous then when she was last on

I was worried she might get bored whilst away and go for some tattoos and piercings. Delighted to see her dermis unsullied by metal and ink.

couldnt of put it better meself, she is one who doesnt suit the ink, shes beautiful as she is, i still maintain shes the most attractive of any girl on the babechannels
18-02-2010 22:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(18-02-2010 20:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i was annoyed i missed charlie o did she get her boobs out ?

She did, Chris - first time I'd seen those yummy pale puffy nipples. She was on BSXtra for about an hour and 10 total, the fishnet bodystocking coming down and going back up periodically. About 25 minutes of that was a 2-4-1 with Jodie, and Jodie seemed as hypnotised by Charlie's nips as I was, licking them and doing her damnedest to get them erect (Charlie did a bit of licking and rubbing them herself).

I feel prepared to admit Charlie to the top flight along with Rosie, Georgie and Lolly. And not an atom of silicone in any of them.

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
19-02-2010 00:29
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(18-02-2010 20:49 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  I was worried she might get bored whilst away and go for some tattoos and piercings. Delighted to see her dermis unsullied by metal and ink.

I was a tad concerned about the Madonnaesque coco pop on her top lip.

19-02-2010 00:32
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(19-02-2010 00:32 )Lollorosso Wrote:  I was a tad concerned about the Madonnaesque coco pop on her top lip.

If I may be allowed to speak with my bullshitter's hat on I would surmise it to be a melanocytic nevus which on the labium superius is euphimistically known as a "beauty spot". Rosie is covered in moles. I know because I have scrutinised the recordings persistently and methodically.

19-02-2010 02:19
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2010 00:32 )Lollorosso Wrote:  I was a tad concerned about the Madonnaesque coco pop on her top lip.

(19-02-2010 02:19 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  If I may be allowed to speak with my bullshitter's hat on I would surmise it to be a melanocytic nevus which on the labium superius is euphimistically known as a "beauty spot"...

Ah, yes... of course I should have known that, silly me! laugh

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
19-02-2010 08:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 96 started at 10pm last night with Lolly. After 27 minutes, she was joined by Dani for 20 minutes of 2-4-1 before Dani went solo. At 11.17 Dani was replaced by Megan. A few minutes before midnight Megan was joined by Lolly for another 2-4-1. Lolly went solo shortly after midnight.

At midnight on ch94, it was a 2-4-1 by Tammy and Camilla. Its only the second time I've seen Tammy. She really does have a beautiful face.
At midnight on ch95, it was Jodie introducing BS extra. Amber Leigh was on for a minute or so as Jodie introduced her as the 3G girl for the night. It was then Ella Jolie on the phone.

Of all the girls who now appear regularly on Babestation, excluding Geri and Jodie who now do BS extra, the only 2 girls who have not been on the 10pm to midnight slot since it started on freeview, are Louise and Ella. Louise is away at present and Ella seems confined to BS extra where she has been on several nights recently. 21 different girls have been on the freeview 10pm to midnight slot so far.

Don't forget, the EPG says ch99 is also on tonight at 10pm as well as ch96.
19-02-2010 11:59
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

dionne followed ella about 1am ish, then the rest was still as watcher described though tammy left camilla on her own, lolly stayed on bs1 and megan kicked of partyland at 1am.

tammy is cute looking, and i see shes a other who likes the fishnets
19-02-2010 15:01
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2010 02:19 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  

If I may be allowed to speak with my bullshitter's hat on I would surmise it to be a melanocytic nevus which on the labium superius is euphimistically known as a "beauty spot". Rosie is covered in moles. I know because I have scrutinised the recordings persistently and methodically.

Nice try, Dan. But see: no coco pop. Moles, yes. Coco pop, no.

And kindly refrain from saying labium in connection with Rosie. These trousers are relatively new.

19-02-2010 15:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2010 11:59 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Channel 96 started at 10pm last night with Lolly. After 27 minutes, she was joined by Dani for 20 minutes of 2-4-1 before Dani went solo. At 11.17 Dani was replaced by Megan. A few minutes before midnight Megan was joined by Lolly for another 2-4-1. Lolly went solo shortly after midnight.

At midnight on ch94, it was a 2-4-1 by Tammy and Camilla. Its only the second time I've seen Tammy. She really does have a beautiful face.
At midnight on ch95, it was Jodie introducing BS extra. Amber Leigh was on for a minute or so as Jodie introduced her as the 3G girl for the night. It was then Ella Jolie on the phone.

So i just missed an "average" show last night then:I'm just glad I didnt miss any of my real favourites;PAIGE,ROSIE,LOUISE,GEORGIE,KANDI or STEVIE! I wasnt too keen on last nights crew!Thanks for the report and the reminder about tonights revised BS2 times. Do we know if Partyland (Channel 97) from 05.30 until 05.59 is actually Partyland or BS Daytime?
19-02-2010 20:26
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(19-02-2010 15:39 )Lollorosso Wrote:  
(19-02-2010 02:19 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  

Nice try, Dan. But see: no coco pop. Moles, yes. Coco pop, no.

And kindly refrain from saying labium in connection with Rosie. These trousers are relatively new.

I knew that would get you hot and bothered! I wonder if she's got any "downstairs"? To paraphrase Roy "Chubby" Brown: "I'm not a trained dermatologist but I'll have a fuckin' good look at it for her"

19-02-2010 20:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV