Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(19-04-2022 09:51 )winsaw Wrote:  
(15-04-2022 16:50 )trains55 Wrote:  Thanks! Yes I'm having a few days away in Minehead with my daughter. I just wondered if anyone still read the reviews as winsaw hasn't posted in the thread for sometime but is probably busy!

I had a very busy few weeks mate, a couple of weeks of pay negs in work followed by 4 days in Scotland over Easter, if anything your reviews have been more important than ever so I can keep track of what's going on, shout be back to normal this week,
Btw hope you enjoyed west Somerset that's my part of the world

Yes it was great thanks AND warm as well!!
22-04-2022 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Online
Not just the sun

Think it was Megan, Layla, Sarah and Brooke of interest LAST night in amidst the dross.

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
22-04-2022 22:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Thanks for your reviews of what I've missed this week. It looks like a reasonable week BUT I'm pleased that Brooke Knight didn't get naked while I couldn't record it! Judging by how she's progressing I don't think she will be very long!! Not expecting much tonight with Valentina and Preeti on UNLESS we see more than usual of Yasmin Nicole:a few minutes would be great! And some of the webgirls!?.....
22-04-2022 22:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Just before I go out for the day.
Preeti and Valentina were the main girls so we saw lots of them:especially Valentina who was her usual self! Not great and on for too much as usual! We also saw: 673: Beth for 31 minutes naked apart from a blue blouse which got nearer to being completely off as her section progressed! Poppy for 26 minutes topless and several top half shots. Demi for 32 minutes topless and Zoe Grey for 1 hour and went "naked " apart from her socks: for 28 minutes. Laid on her front a lot BUT knelt up briefly (side view) Apart from Valentina who was her normal boring self it was quite a reasonable show. Preeti also was naked a lot of the time with mainly full shots!
674 just had Amber Paige as an extra girl: 46 minutes and went topless and braless as usual but no further. Otherwise lots of Valentina ( 1 hour 58 minutes!!) and Preeti on for 1 hour 23 minutes and naked from the start BUT mainly top half shots!
So another fairly reasonable show.
So not a bad night for a Friday which can be a bit variable!
Tonight: Valentina, Ferrari Red! and Sabrina Jade! until 5.00am, Alice Goodwin until 5.30am and Sophie Hart and Preeti Young until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Sarah Louise, Sarah Daniel!, Jade Rabbit!, Annie Kay! and Amber Paige. Enjoy!?....No review tomorrow as usual but I'll try to catch up tomorrow sometime!?
23-04-2022 10:23
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Welcome back trains hopefully had a good break
Aside from that was ur usual Friday sluggish nights viewing with preeti and Valentina offering up very little things got better with Beth and Zoe both having a hour on tv each separate after the bsx show
Poppy was alright for her small appearance

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-04-2022 11:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2022 11:59 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Welcome back trains hopefully had a good break
Aside from that was ur usual Friday sluggish nights viewing with preeti and Valentina offering up very little things got better with Beth and Zoe both having a hour on tv each separate after the bsx show
Poppy was alright for her small appearance
Thanks: yes I had a lovely break with my daughter in the sunshine! So pleased that I didn't miss Brooke Knight going naked on TV BUT she did on the web earlier on tonight so HOPEFULLY she might not be long!?.....I REALLY can't wait!!!!
23-04-2022 20:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I didn't see to much of Saturday as was tired after going to th wrestling but what a did was pretty good,
Alice was naked on TV and looked amazing, she did lots of sexy positions, she looked amazing doing standing nude loved the peachy bum action as well when on her knees, when she's in the mood can be excellent on TV ,
Brooks was her usual fun sexy self on the web , great energy lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she was enjoying herself,
Ferrari looked stunning as ever on TV this time in a little black dress love her naughty smile as enjoyed playing with her lovely big boobs,
Annie Kay new girl to me on the web did a good high energy show lots of boob t will keep an eye out for her ,
Sarah Lou looked amazing playing with her huge boobs and spreading her legs on the web
Not to bad for a Saturday at all

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2022 10:36 by winsaw.)
24-04-2022 10:34
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Nice to have you back winsaw
Personally it was your usual standard Saturday night with mostly Alice and Valentina on TV with a nice short cameo from Bethand Sophie also Sarah Daniel who didn't offer up much
A better night from Alice than the last few times whilst as the normal Valentina offers up very little

As overall so far the start of the week was pretty good lots of positives yet as the week has gone on its dipped back to sub standard mode

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-04-2022 11:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2022 11:19 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Nice to have you back winsaw
Personally it was your usual standard Saturday night with mostly Alice and Valentina on TV with a nice short cameo from Bethand Sophie also Sarah Daniel who didn't offer up much
A better night from Alice than the last few times whilst as the normal Valentina offers up very little

As overall so far the start of the week was pretty good lots of positives yet as the week has gone on its dipped back to sub standard mode

Yes welcome back winsaw.
I thought that last night was a normal night for Valentina and Alice BUT Alice upped her game by showing us stood/knelt up nude poses! Nice! Surprisingly we didn't see Ferrari on FV! Shame!! The only extra girls on FV were: Sophie and Beth who were both their usual good selves!!Bunny who was covered! and Sarah Daniel on both channels and did her usual show. So not great!
24-04-2022 12:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Only managed to record about the last three and a half hours of 673: a dodgy DVD plus 674. I'm assuming that I missed most of Sabrina Jade as I saw a few seconds of her at about 1.30ish: shame as I really like her! I also saw on 673 Hayley Maye for 1 hour 47 minutes! and Bella Mendez for just 26 minutes! (they were the main girls), Bella was braless from the start and Hayley went topless. Anna Lei for 32 minutes and Kourt Thora for 28 minutes both braless from the start.
674 had Bella for 2 hours 41 minutes! (and naked for 16 minutes) and Hayley for just 30 minutes topless early. Also on were: Yasmin Nicole for 31 minutes braless from the start and really shaking her body and showing off her lovely tits and arse! Very nice! Kourt Thora on for 41 minutes and Anna on for 32 minutes: both doing similar shows to their 673 ones.
So two very similar reasonable shows but not great!! I'm glad that Yasmin was on! and for a reasonable length of time BUT annoyed that I didn't see all of Sabrina's section! And unusually (for the second night running) Ferrari wasn't on FV unless she was on 673 before about 1.00ish.?...
Tonight:Hayley Maye (again) until 5.00am and Priya Young until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Scarlett Harper, Nicole Snow, Ashlyn Shaw and Bella Mendez (again). Enjoy!?..........
25-04-2022 09:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV