Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True trains personally Beth in for preeti was a positive
Aside from that Sophie was pretty good enjoyed cameos from Lucia demi and seems they have unleashed another brook out of nowhere similar to brook little and brooks
Whilst wasn't bothered seeing hayley Marie and Sarah Louise

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-03-2022 18:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just before I go out!
Despite BS over hyping Caty Cole by yet again putting her on the schedule she (of course) wasn't on! It begs the question: has she actually left BS?........
Anyway as she wasn't on BS gave us Mia Middleton as a main girl who was excellent as usual: she was on 673 for just 52 minutes BUT for 2 hours 16 minutes on 674! The other main girl was Priya who was her now usual staid and fairly static self: 2 hours 4 minutes on 673 and just 54 minutes on 674!
We also saw (673) : Missy Le Anne for 33 minutes topless from the start and in several positions showing off her lovely body. Megan Rox for just 26 minutes braless from the start with full body shots! Very good! Ferrari Red for just 24 minutes: she had oiled up tits and braless from the start mainly laid on her side with full body shots!
So a very reasonable show!
674 had: Megan Rox (again!) for just 39 minutes braless from the start and although mainly sat/knelt up we saw full or fullish shots! Good. Ferrari Red was on for 1 hour! Braless from the start she used several positions: laid on her side and back, sat up and crouched! Her shoes were on and off and was otherwise just in her pants: very nice! Because she used different positions despite being on a bedset I felt that this was her very best section outside of the MK studios! Well done Ferrari!
We also saw a VERY brief section of Mila Amora on midnight dressed.
So two very good shows: as you probably could tell I decided to keep 674 mainly for Ferrari!!
Tonight: Preeti and Sabrina Jade until 5.00am and Caty Cole!!!!!!!!!?????? until 5.30am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Ashley Emma, Priya Young, Jade Rabbit!, Brooke Knight!!, April Mae, Bella Mendez, Lucia Maria and Ivy Black!. It would be great to see a lot more of Brooke Knight on FV as she did really well on her first nightshow a few days ago! Several other girls are scheduled to do some very sexy sections on the web: Ferrari in a shower show!!, Delia Rose in a strip show!, Bella Mendez in a strip show! and Zara Lei in a shower show from 11.00am!? until 7.00pm........
Enjoy!?..........
25-03-2022 11:33
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Delia & Bella wont be on, unless they are doing their shows from Barcelona.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2022 15:17 by FanofCamilla.)
25-03-2022 12:24
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(25-03-2022 12:24 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Delia & Bella wont be on, unless they are doing thier shows from Barcelona.

So MORE hype from BS! How unusual is that??
25-03-2022 13:51
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

little bit yeah, Delia went out there today with no notice (i suspect that's why she left early last night), Bella has been out there most of the week with Lily Rose, so was never going to make tonight's show.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-03-2022 15:18
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day.
No Caty Cole (of course!) so Jamie Knight was a main girl with Preeti Young. Jamie was on 673 only BUT for a total of 3 hours 20 minutes!! And went naked with oiled up tits!Very nice and excellent as usual! Preeti was only on 674 but for 2 hours 21 minutes and also went naked.
Also on 673: Brooke Knight for the first minute!; topless and shaking everything!! Lovely huge tits and arse! Knelt up and crouched briefly! Unfortunately she wasn't on again!
Lori was on for the first time in a couple of weeks for 58 minutes and gave us her usual energetic show and went naked but with a few top half shots. Poppy was on
twice for a total of 55 minutes and went topless with her pants down VERY slightly. And Nikita Reign was on for 29 minutes also going topless.
So a reasonable show but with several short sections which I don't like!
674 also had: Kayleigh Davis! on for the first 3 minutes! Nice but covered up! I presume that she was also covered up on Sky pre-FV!?.....
Ferrari Red was on for 35 minutes going topless and in a few positions showing off her amazing big tits and arse! Very nice! Mia Middleton was also on for ONLY 17 minutes but still went topless and braless.: Nice . Zoe was on for just 28 minutes braless from the start. BUT the highlight for me was seeing Ashley Emma on FV for the first time in months!? She was her usual excellent self and went braless with her pants off: so "naked "! A very good 56 minute section.
So two very good shows. I was a bit disappointed at not seeing Kayleigh Davis and Brooke Knight for longer and also that Annabelle was only on the web AND BSX!!!!! I presume that she was very good and went FULLY naked!?.............
I managed to see Ferrari on the webshow doing her tipgoal of going in the shower! Very nice and she got very wet and foamy BUT kept her pants on!!!!! Cracking body though!......
Tonight: Nicole Snow until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 5.30am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Sarah, Preeti Young, Beth Bennett, Jade Rabbit!and Ivy Black!........And April Mae is "scheduled "to do two special shows on the web with Mr P : B/G show! and POV show!.........I might try to stay up........Enjoy!?.......I'll catch up tomorrow sometime or possibly later on today? But no review tomorrow as usual
26-03-2022 10:37
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Thanks for your reviews @trains55 in recent weeks,not able to watch the shows much now my shifts have changed and I'm more or less asleep pretty much as soon as I get in,sounds like things are just about ticking over and although some stints are good from some of the girls it's a mixed bag to what you get (my personal opinion)
26-03-2022 10:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Kayleigh did f all again trains in her 45 minutes
Jamie was very good as she is getting now put preeti to shame
Throw in a hour from Lori and so glad to see Ashley Emma whilst a short stint from Mia Middleton and Ferrari and you get a pretty decent Friday night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-03-2022 13:32
compdeath3000 Offline
Apprentice Poster

April Mae is "scheduled "to do two special shows on the web with Mr P : B/G show! and POV show!.........
just looked on Babestation.. and in the schedule there is no April Mae icon. looks like its going to be another NO SHOW.
26-03-2022 22:21
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(26-03-2022 22:21 )compdeath3000 Wrote:  April Mae is "scheduled "to do two special shows on the web with Mr P : B/G show! and POV show!.........
just looked on Babestation.. and in the schedule there is no April Mae icon. looks like its going to be another NO SHOW.

April on right now as i speak
27-03-2022 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV