babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(17-11-2012 04:49 )Tutankamon Wrote:  Well I liked the show tonight. To me it was the best show I've seen since BabestationX started, as far as I can remember. I've just finished watching the live show 15 mins ago and I've been more than happy with what's been on tonight. If they could keep to this standard I'd give the channel a big thumbs up every time. Smile

your easilly pleased then, last nights show was by far 1 of the poorest, either the othet bsx shows you have seen have been unbelievebly crap, or your view on a ppv adult show is completely different than the majority of us here, the body language and attitude towards the show from all 3 girls last night was dire, and im sure most ppl can vouch for me here

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
17-11-2012 13:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Judging solely by the caps I'd say it was no where near as bad as the abysmal Tammy/Lexie show from a few weeks ago. So that must be some consolation. Right ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-11-2012 14:15
moses Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
is taylor jay on bsx tonight
17-11-2012 15:14
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2012 09:25 )marlowe Wrote:  I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the show last night with Camilla, Brooklyn and Paris, with the only tedious element being the reading out of so many texts, most of which seemed pretty much along the same lines.

Yes the texts are mostly predictable stuff, but the number of enthusiastic texts that kept coming in seemed to indicate that the show was being well received. Like you I thought the show was good, so well done to Camilla, Brooklyn and Paris, and maybe Paris could be on again sometime and go a little further than last night. I thought she did all right on her "breaking in" night, but I can see her being one of the top girls on there when she's more used to it and not so coy.
17-11-2012 15:36
thescientist Away

I chose to watch X depending an individual on the live show.So far seen some excellent shows from Camilla, Priya, Preeti, Lily, Lacey and Beth, so was hopeful of last night. Yes it was good for seeing plenty of pussy from Camilla and Brooklyn,but you expect to see some interaction between 3 naked girls on an encrypted show, not just sitting in an inflatable paddling pool looking disinterested and ignoring the vast majority of text requests. It's the first time I've seen the show with the text system, for me, waste of time, waste of money.
As for the recorded stuff in between the live shows, why bother with this rubbish.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 15:52 by thescientist.)
17-11-2012 15:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The 3 girls crammed together on a set is crap if you are i caller, it looks like call volumes suffer when this set up is used as well, i have rang this show a few times and i can tell you from experience it's much better when you have full attention by the camera man and the solo girl on screen, if you ring a girl when this 3 girl set up is used it can be really bad visually as the camera man moves from the girl you are talking to and shows the other girls not doing much or reading out text messages .
At times last night the girls looked bored and didn't really know what to do , yes you got some views of pussies and a small bit of interaction between the girls but that was about all..

If they are staying with the text and phone set up then they only need 2 girls , 1 girl on screen and the camera man to give you their full attention when you call and another girl to read out texts and do a few requests etc .
Like i have said before , when they first started this show you got a solo girl to answer calls and at times they used different sets for each sections with a different theme being done which worked well, the girls could move around the sets much more and get in better position for their caller , they can't do this now with a 3 girl set up

The Dionne Mendez show for me was the best up to date since the text messages started, my guess is the Dionne Mendez show made BS the most money overall , she was busy on the phones all night and got texts sent in , plus BS only had to pay the wages of one girl , with the 3 girl set up they have to obviously pay the wages of 3 girls with 2 mostly not doing much .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 17:00 by mr mystery.)
17-11-2012 16:58
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

So, in a nutshell as i said before, last nights show was shit!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
17-11-2012 17:10
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

whats the point of having three girls and 1 phone if they wont interact with each other,last nights show was badly produced again,please ditch the text part of these shows and give viewers some adult content to watch for our money,far too much time spent on mic for my liking.
ps not liable to be any better tonight with Tiffany on,also wanted to say soft kiss film was rubbish could easily have been shown on bs daytime it was so tame.

im always open to positive change
17-11-2012 17:19
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

I watched for the first time in ages last night. Utter drivel. 3 girls who obviously didn't know each other, plus some pretty negative body language between Camilla and the other two meant one dire show. The cameraman must have been drunk as he couldn't stay in focus and struggled to keep all three girls in shot.
Why no serious sexual action? The show is late night and encrypted, you cannot come across it by accident (no pun intended) so why are your models nervous to get into eachother? Did you know by the way a dildo is for penetrating the front and back bottom? Sucking a bit of plastic is not remotley erotic. And to add to everyone else's comments loose the tame BG stuff, it is boring and not in anyway stimulating (unless you have a penchant for blokes arses!).
If you want to go back to the "old skool" as you falsely advertise then give us sex, not shyte.
17-11-2012 20:43
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(17-11-2012 15:34 )m100 Wrote:  I'm not surprised by camilla not putting her usual show on she's probably fed up of carrying the babestation channels.

I thought last night Camilla was as good as always. I didn't see anything different with her.
17-11-2012 23:24

babestation xtra