babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)

tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lilly Roma - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
What a magnificent work of art Lilly is her body looks like its been sculpted by the finest artist in the world. Her performance had it all yesterday, in the shower all wet and soapy and then all covered in oil and not a piece of clothing in sight except for a minuscule little piece of towel covering her beautiful slit, I wish I had the job of rubbing her down after a performance like thatHeart

I was completely mesmerized by her last night she kept me up until she finished at 4 my eyes were just fixated on the screen, safe to say it took a large coffee to get to work today but completely worth it. I had to record it while I was watching just so I could watch it again today. With a hypnotic body like hers you tend to forget how beautiful her face is, her eyes are just as gorgeous as Clare's and that smile is to die for it lights her whole face and makes those eyes sparkle. I just love how she's always so perfectly groomed not a hair out of place and looks 10/10 all the time, with immaculate make up, perfect manicure and pedicure and how smooth (especially down below) her flawless perfect tanned skin is.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 15:06 by tylercoop.)
18-11-2013 15:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Oiled up naked Lilly - 10/10.
Lilly naked in the shower - 10/10.
Lilly Roma - Babe Of The Night Big Grin

18-11-2013 21:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Lilly Roma is my Lovely No 1 Sexy Babe...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-11-2013 23:07
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Lily Roma was outstanding last night. Tits,ass and body all top class.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
19-11-2013 00:20
REX MASTER Offline

She is one of my all time Sexyiest Babes to have Graced our screens. Love her Soooooooooooo Much. Pure Class..........

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
19-11-2013 01:35
REX MASTER Offline

Yes.... My Lovely No 1 Babe The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma is on....

She looks sooo Sexy and Amazing. I Love her Black Sexy High Heels that she has on..
And may I Say she looks soo Perfect I would Not Change anything about her. Just Perfect in Every way.....

Love You Soooooo Much Ms Lilly Roma....

LOVE THESE BABES......

21-11-2013 01:58
jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

Are Lilly's boobs bigger than before she looks amazing at the moment
24-11-2013 13:35
REX MASTER Offline

Oh Fuck....... Dam........

Three of My All Time Favourite Girls are On Tonight.....

My Cock is Gona Go in Mega Overdrive Mode Tonight.

Ms Preeti Young, Ms Priya Young and Ms Lilly Roma.....

How Will I Cope.... I Have to Have a Toss over All of Them....

The Two Sisters will have To Share me...lol

And Then its My Sexy Latex Queen Ms Lilly Roma...

LOVE THESE BABES......

24-11-2013 22:26
weeahlf07 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Lilly Roma - Elite TV : Caps & Vids
bloody hell this is one seriously sexy woman.lilly just oozes sex and class.what a body she has.massive thanks for all the caps and vids
25-11-2013 00:29
REX MASTER Offline

Wow......Ms Lilly Roma Naked...... Sexy........ I just wana Pound that Sexy Ass All Night Long.... Just Perfect....... Pure Class...... Ms Roma Latex Please..

LOVE THESE BABES......

25-11-2013 04:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV