babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(18-02-2010 08:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I had high hopes but have deleted my recording already;although it was great to see ROSIE back! should I have tried BSXtra again?

Oh, Boobies, mate, had you gone for BSXtra you would have witnessed an hour and a half of Rosie, in her cutest little turquoise-and-blue bikini, whacking them out with abandon. Plus the delectable (and new to me) Charlie O'Neal. Love those puffy pale nipples! What a peach!

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
18-02-2010 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

oh double b you missed a very long and very hot college girl set from paige on partyland it was hot she had her knickers pulled right down and she was at her best.

and i saw rosie on bs xtra and it may of just been me but she seems to be even more gorgeous then when she was last on
18-02-2010 17:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2010 11:05 )TheWatcher Wrote:  All I can add to BBs report is that Dionne introduced BSextra at midnight on her own and was on for over 30 minutes. The mic did not work for over a minute at the start while she was talking.
Plus Megan was on BS2 at midnight and Cleo was on both ch97 and ch99 at the same time from 5.30am onwards.

EDIT: Just seen the pics of Charlie O'Neal from last night. It looks like BB did mix up Charlie C with Charlie O. Don't know how anyone could do that. They are nothing like one another. Smile

Sorry yes I pressed the wrong letter on my keyboard;was very upset and confused this morning! I talked to CHARLIE C today on daytime and she hopes! to do a nightshow next month!? Shes now brunette and very nice as she always was!
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2010 19:50 by Big Boobies.)
18-02-2010 19:50
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2010 17:12 )Lollorosso Wrote:  
(18-02-2010 08:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I had high hopes but have deleted my recording already;although it was great to see ROSIE back! should I have tried BSXtra again?

Oh, Boobies, mate, had you gone for BSXtra you would have witnessed an hour and a half of Rosie, in her cutest little turquoise-and-blue bikini, whacking them out with abandon. Plus the delectable (and new to me) Charlie O'Neal. Love those puffy pale nipples! What a peach!

So I should have gone for BSXtra;S..T! Did PAIGE appear on there at all or just Partyyland and BS2?
18-02-2010 19:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2010 17:42 )chrislatimer Wrote:  oh double b you missed a very long and very hot college girl set from paige on partyland it was hot she had her knickers pulled right down and she was at her best.

and i saw rosie on bs xtra and it may of just been me but she seems to be even more gorgeous then when she was last on

Oh bugger! I knew I should have recorded Partyland;I presume this was a section finishing at 05.00 this morning? I recorded Partyland from 05.00 and she had just finished according to the graphics on screen and I heard her voice signing off.I didnt see her at all on BS1,BS2 or Partyland;my timings werent Cellcasts! again.Never mind I'm more annoyed at missing ROSIE'S exploits on BSXtra;I think I might stick to that programme in future plus either BS1 or BS2 (or Partyland? if PAIGE is on!) Never mind;do we know if PAIGE appeared on any other programme apart from Partyland and BS2 at the end?Just for futire reference!
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2010 20:01 by Big Boobies.)
18-02-2010 20:00
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

the paige set i referred to was about 1-2am time range.

i was annoyed i missed charlie o did she get her boobs out ?
18-02-2010 20:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2010 20:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  the paige set i referred to was about 1-2am time range.

So I should have recorded Partyland from the start;it sounds very raunchy for Partyland but its definitely improving at last! I saw CHARLIE O on BS1 or BS2 (cant rememer which!) and she was wearing a fishnet dress? but didnt get her tits out at all.Was PAIGE on Partyland all evening as I know she was on until about 05.00;I just missed her and saw Megan and ROSIE then in a tame 2-4-1 till the end of the show. Also did PAIGE appear on BSXtra at all;shes usually dirtier still on that show! I know she was on BS2 at 05.00 till the end! It seems that ROSIE was at the best shes ever been on BSXtra;and I missed all the fun! BUGGER!
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2010 20:21 by Big Boobies.)
18-02-2010 20:31
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(18-02-2010 20:31 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(18-02-2010 20:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  the paige set i referred to was about 1-2am time range.

So I should have recorde Partyland from the start;it sounds very raunchy for Partyland but its definitely improving at last! I saw CHARLIE O on BS2 and she was wearing a fishnet dress? but didnt get her tits out at all.Was PAIGE on Partyland all evening as I know she was on until about 05.00;I just missed her and saw Megan and ROSIE then in a tame 2-4-1 till the end of the show. Also did PAIGE appear on BSXtra at all;shes usually dirtier still on that show! It seems that ROSIE was at the best shes been on BSXtra;and I missed all the fun! BUGGER!

only people i saw on bsxtra was rosie and dionne.

paige was on partyland for a long time last night, as LDM had bs1 locked for herself. and reede was on bs2 a lot
18-02-2010 20:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2010 20:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(18-02-2010 20:31 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

So I should have recorde Partyland from the start;it sounds very raunchy for Partyland but its definitely improving at last! I saw CHARLIE O on BS2 and she was wearing a fishnet dress? but didnt get her tits out at all.Was PAIGE on Partyland all evening as I know she was on until about 05.00;I just missed her and saw Megan and ROSIE then in a tame 2-4-1 till the end of the show. Also did PAIGE appear on BSXtra at all;shes usually dirtier still on that show! It seems that ROSIE was at the best shes been on BSXtra;and I missed all the fun! BUGGER!

only people i saw on bsxtra was rosie and dionne.

paige was on partyland for a long time last night, as LDM had bs1 locked for herself. and reede was on bs2 a lot

So I should have recorded BSxtra or Partyland;I nearly did as well! never mind eh! Thanks for the info.Seems PAIGE prefers Partyland especially dressed as a school/college girl! I love her like that but wanted to see ROSIE as well! its difficult these days with no consistency!
18-02-2010 20:38
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(18-02-2010 17:42 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and i saw rosie on bs xtra and it may of just been me but she seems to be even more gorgeous then when she was last on

I was worried she might get bored whilst away and go for some tattoos and piercings. Delighted to see her dermis unsullied by metal and ink.

18-02-2010 20:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV