babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Wednesday night was pretty good thanks to Amber, Georgia and Luna all doing good shows on tv that i enjoyed,
Georgia has really come on and got so much better at showing off her fit body,
Luna is so much more happy and confident since getting her new boobs shes a joy to watch,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-03-2022 13:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-03-2022 13:47 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was pretty good thanks to Amber, Georgia and Luna all doing good shows on tv that i enjoyed,
Georgia has really come on and got so much better at showing off her fit body,
Luna is so much more happy and confident since getting her new boobs shes a joy to watch,

Yes a good night: as you say Amber, Georgia and Luna were all good as usual. Sophie Hart was also good but a bit static! Went braless but no further. Ashlyn and Anna Lei were also good on 673 and also Poppy on 674. We also saw Mila Amora
on 674 for just 4 minutes at midnight as FV was about to start! Very nice BUT we didn't see her again!!
Also although Sophie was on both channels (2 hours 9 minutes on 673) and just 21 minutes on 674 Preeti was ONLY on 674 for 2 hours 15 minutes and not on 673 at all! She was also the only girl to go fully naked! With a few nice fullish shots!
So quite a good night and again a bit different!
Tonight: Hayley Maye and Priya Young until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Nicole Snow, Alex Le Tissier, Jane Ivy!, Annabelle!, Ashley Emma, Chelsea Blonde!, Megan Rox, Alexa Brooke!, Amber Paige, Lindsey Bean!, Sarah Daniel!, Brooksie Brooks and Ivy Black!..........Enjoy!?.......
On 673.s for
17-03-2022 14:11
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Another "interesting " night on FV!
Priya and Hayley Maye were the main girls but Hayley didn't appear on FV at all: obviously on the webshow all night! Priya was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 43 minutes! And was the only girl to go naked! But she was only on 674 for 23 minutes!
We also saw: Anna Lei on both channels: 1 hour on 673 and (twice) on 674 for a total of 2 hours 4 minutes! Braless all the time and used various positions as usual. Coco Rose was on 673 for just 27 minutes showing off her trim body and tiny tits. Alex Le Tissier was also on 673 for 1 hour 3 minutes! Topless very early and braless for the entire section. Various positions including laid on her back briefly showing off her lovely legs and thighs! As well as sat up and crouched showing off her amazing 36"E tits and shapely arse! One of her best ever sections: and no stockings, tights or footwear again! Very nice!
So a very good show on 673!
Also on 674 were: Annabelle (twice!) for a total of 58 minutes! Braless either very early or from the start really showing off her lovely big tits and really shaking and playing with them lots! She also rubbed her pussy ("hidden ") while laid on her back! Very good as she always is! Lovely girl! Bella Mendez was on for just 29 minutes! Braless from the start and just in black pants which she moved down to mid-thigh just above her knees briefly! Quite good despite only being on for a very short time! Demi Rose Lee was also on for the first 39 minutes in a very small pink bikini showing great cleavage! She went topless very early and really showed off and played with her lovely big tits.
So another good show: it made for a very reasonable night on FV albeit different to what was expected!
I really like the idea of lesser webgirls being given a chance to do the TV (especially FV!) shows: they often do as well (or better!) than the "old guard ") ! Certainly last night was a good example of that!.......
And AT LAST BS are (mostly!) shortening the length of the advert breaks...........
Tonight: Bella Mendez until 5.00am and Sophie Hart until 5.30am. Plus lots of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Mila Amora!, Ashley Emma, Ashlyn Shaw, Mia Middleton, Priya Young, Amber Paige, Brooke Knight!, Lucia Maria and Ivy Black! Enjoy!?.....
Just to let you know that I won't be on here until tomorrow night as I'm out all day and not until early afternoon at the earliest on Sunday: so no reviews tomorrow or Sunday.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2022 11:17 by trains55.)
18-03-2022 11:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

agree with all that trains was an excellent night, all the web girls really showed the old guard how to do a good show,
Anna Belle was excellent shes getting better and better, she just understands how to switch up a show and keep things interesting the whole time shes on tv, love the sexy outfits she has as well, you can see shes always making the effort,
ALT i agree was her best ever night in tv, in just a small thing really showed off all her beautiful curves in lots of different positions, loved the peachy bum action,
Anna Lie was full of sexy energy, did a great show cant believe she dont do more tv she was having lots of fun playing with her cute boobs,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-03-2022 12:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Reckon hayley Marie may have left early last night I was watching virgin media from 10 and she was on but wasn't feeling 100%
Aside from that was a pretty good night seeing Anna-belle Coco and Anna lei all putting in a good mix of entertainment putting priya to shame once again
Alex's cameo was reasonable likewise bella
Still feel not many this week so far has been able to try and make up for Beth being away and put in a good mix variety and just getting on with it

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-03-2022 19:01
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Bella and Jamie, not to mention Lucia & April in a 2-4-1, were the top spots from last night for me.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-03-2022 15:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Jamie's cameo was more fun and enjoyable than watching Bella the last few nights combined likewise mia
Sophie was pretty good slowly getting back to her best
There was a couple of 2-4-1 Sophie and Bella also April and luica I ended up having on mute as they were a bit too much on mic
Ferrari also had a small appreance

19-03-2022 18:02
jawsarmed Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-03-2022 18:02 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Jamie's cameo was more fun and enjoyable than watching Bella the last few nights combined likewise mia
Sophie was pretty good slowly getting back to her best
There was a couple of 2-4-1 Sophie and Bella also April and luica I ended up having on mute as they were a bit too much on mic
Ferrari also had a small appreance

Anyone have any videos of the 2 for 1 April and lucia
19-03-2022 22:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

There's very few words that can describe last nights viewing
AWFUL
April mae half hour cameo and a small time from ferrari were far better viewing than the repeative Alice and the waste of space and time of valentina who alone spent over TWO hours with her bra on could have easily downgraded the 18 rating to 15

20-03-2022 14:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Managed to see about an hour last night around 1am. Another session of an underachieving Valentina and a very tame 2.4.1. Only reasonable performance was from Beth. But even this now begins to get a bit samey. Too much on her tummy for my liking. Not one of the memorable nights for me. Sorry.
21-03-2022 11:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV