babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Very few highlights the last couple of nights to join how frustrating Thursday night was
Good couple of nights from Jamie Knight just getting on with it whilst Alice and preeti were average at best whilst valentina was her usual very lacking any direction or do anything
A small bit of time from ferrari Amber and poppy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-03-2022 12:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Hi. Well last night was much as expected with Valentina on! She was only on 673 for 29 minutes but for 2 hours 7 minutes on 674! Just her usual show: not great! Sophie Hart was the other main girl and was her usual excellent self: 2 hours 21 minutes on 673 (naked briefly) and 54 minutes on 674. Very nice.
We also saw: on 673: Layla Rose for 33 minutes doing her usual show, Zoe Grey (no hat!) for 35 minutes and Piggy Mouth for 23 minutes. Both topless or braless and their usual shows. So not a GREAT show.
On 674 we also saw: Yasmin Nicole for the first 6 minutes dressed and laid on her front!, Amber Paige for 36 minutes braless from the start and in her usual positions and Azura Ali for 56 minutes! Just in yellow pants, short black boots with an (undone) white gown.
So another reasonable show but again not great!
For me Sophie "saved" the show and as ever there was far too much of Valentina who does absolutely nothing for me!! The other girls tried but apart from Amber and Yasmin not really my real favourites! I was hoping to see Ferrari, Alex and/or Ivy,,.........
Tonight: Bella until 5.00am and Priya until 5.30am: possibly not much better!? Plus a lot of my favourites are on the webshow: Nicole Snow, Bunny Saint, Demi Rose Lee, Mila Amora!, Luna Lamora!, Ivy Black!, Ashlyn Shaw, Layla Rose, Brooksie Brooks and Mia Middleton. Enjoy!?.........
14-03-2022 10:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I found Sunday night to be quite good you just had to try to miss the shocking show being put on by you know who how she's a main girl is beyond me,
Ferrari looked stunning in her sexy underwear she oiled up her lovely big boobs,
Zoe had no hat and her hair in a different style I liked it, usual fun show with lots of boob play, love her naughty smile , she had great energy,
Melia was the star of the show for me, in MK and made the most of a long TV session lots of boob play and peachy bum action , got into some sexy positions including her legs wide open, was having fun lots of naughty smiles, I am happy she's getting a chance in MK

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2022 11:56 by winsaw.)
14-03-2022 11:55
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(14-03-2022 11:55 )winsaw Wrote:  I found Sunday night to be quite good you just had to try to miss the shocking show being put on by you know who how she's a main girl is beyond me,
Ferrari looked stunning in her sexy underwear she oiled up her lovely big boobs,
Zoe had no hat and her hair in a different style I liked it, usual fun show with lots of boob play, love her naughty smile , she had great energy,
Melia was the star of the show for me, in MK and made the most of a long TV session lots of boob play and peachy bum action , got into some sexy positions including her legs wide open, was having fun lots of naughty smiles, I am happy she's getting a chance in MK

Unfortunately we didn't see Ferrari or Melia on FV! Hence why it wasn't a good night for me! Melia has been improving since she has been at MK and if Ferrari went back there I'm sure that her shows would be much better! I'm glad that you enjoyed them! Presumably Alex wasn't on despite being on the schedule!? Thanks anyway.
14-03-2022 12:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ferrari was pre freeview trains from 11 until near midnight
Aside from that another frustrating nights viewing personally
Only really Sophie and the small cameo from Zoe were enjoyable to watch
Like you both they seriously need to think about getting rid of valentina on nights there has been next to no improvement in the last year even the cameos from Amber azera and Zoe have been better

Aside from that not really expecting much later from priya and Bella unless they f up the schedule or something special happens

14-03-2022 21:50
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So no surprises last night!Bella and Priya were the main girls and were okish BUT not great! They were both on both channels but mostly on 674 for 1 hour 24 minutes for Bella and 1 hour 43 minutes for Priya! But just 56 minutes on 673 for Bella and only 42 minutes for Priya! Both went braless BUT seemed to be a bit bored and consequently fairly static and restrained!
Also on 673 were: Luna, Lamora for a few seconds at midnight and then for 27 minutes later on : going braless (on and off) showing off her lovely new tits! Ferrari Red was on for 30 minutes but stayed covered up with bad lighting!! Zeena on for 31 minutes showing off her big tits as usual. Demi Rose Lee for 31 minutes going topless and braless really showing off her lovely curves! And Zoe Grey was on for 56 minutes topless from the start in a skimpy cut away suit AND no hat!
674 just had Rosey Love on for 28 minutes who stayed covered up just with cleavage on display! And Layla Rose topless from the start and used her usual positions in her section of 1 hour!!
So again two quite different shows and (for me) quite disappointing. Hoping for an improvement tonight.............
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am, Bella Mendez (again), Piggy Mouth and Ferrari Red! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Cherry Anderson!, Luna Lamora!, Megan Rox, Alexa Brooke!, April Mae, Brooksie Brooks and Chelsea Blonde! Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2022 13:20 by trains55.)
15-03-2022 13:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains was pretty Monday blues
Standard priya night no the mic a fair bit and nothing really special
Bella was not bad just very limited as per normal
Cameos from Luna and Zoe were pretty reasonable likewise demi Rose who is growing on me

15-03-2022 18:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was pretty quiet but with a couple of highlights for me,
Ferrari got some TV time and was very good again lots of boob play , loved seeing her spreading her legs and the tight panties she had on , bs really need to give her some more TV shifts as she getting better and better at TV,
Zeena was really good on TV as well, first time I seen her on TV in a bit, she was really happy lots of naughty smiles as enjoyed playing with her lovely big boobs, got into some good position to show off her sexy long legs as well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-03-2022 11:42
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(16-03-2022 11:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was pretty quiet but with a couple of highlights for me,
Ferrari got some TV time and was very good again lots of boob play , loved seeing her spreading her legs and the tight panties she had on , bs really need to give her some more TV shifts as she getting better and better at TV,
Zeena was really good on TV as well, first time I seen her on TV in a bit, she was really happy lots of naughty smiles as enjoyed playing with her lovely big boobs, got into some good position to show off her sexy long legs as well,

Yes I agree with you BUT it could have been worse if Alice was on as scheduled! SORRY.....
As it was we saw a lot of Melia and Bella Mendez who took her pants off twice on 674 and was "naked " except for her boots! Melia was braless all night and really showed off her lovely big tits as usual!I really quite like her now despite her ink! We also saw on 673: Luna Lamora for 47 minutes who was very good as usual!: topless virtually all of the time showing off her lovely new tits! Ferrari Red for 33 minutes: topless early and braless showing off her amazing big tits and the rest of her lovely body! But she would have been MUCH better in the MK studios again! Zoe Grey for 29 minutes braless from the start and without a hat! And Piggy Mouth for 33 minutes going topless very late!
So another fairly good but not great show!
On 674 we saw:Georgia Spice for 30 minutes braless from the start and she stripped down to just her tiny black pants! Various positions showing off her lovely body and very nice small tits! Azura Ali for 21 minutes going topless early showing off her tiny tits and her ink! Zeena Valvona was on for 35 minutes and went braless early and showed off her body and her big tits as usual. We also saw Melia Leigh and Azura Ali in a VERY tame 2-4-1 for 52 minutes! No touching but they both used various positions.
Another reasonable show but not great!
I was hoping to see Cherry Anderson, Kayleigh Davis, Chelsea Blonde and Alexa Brooke!! but it didn't happen!!!!
Tonight: Sophie Hart, Sabrina Jade and Yasmin Nicole until 5.00am and Preeti Young until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Mila Amora!, Sarah Louise, Brooke Knight, Hayley Maye and Lucia Maria.........Enjoy!?.......
16-03-2022 12:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Only got 673, but was very happy with Zoe, Melia, Bella and Luna anyhow Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-03-2022 14:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV