Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Sunday i thought a good end to the weekend
Beth her usual excellent self did a very good naked show on tv
Brooks was very good had amazing high energy really put a show on, lots of boob play she was really getting into her calles,
Ferrari did a good show on the bed beside the limits of the set she showed off her lovely curves very well on tv, liked seeing her spreading her legs wide she had very tight panties on sexy stuff,
Arua Rose did a good oil show on the web oiling up and playing with her lovely boobs lots

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-03-2022 13:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Only saw 674, but Zeena and plenty of Brooksie were fair enough Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-03-2022 16:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains a promising Sunday's night viewing
Standard variety feast from Beth always a pleasure to watch
Brooks a good night from her would have been nice if there was something after her promising staet
Whilst standard cameos from April Amber and ferrari

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-03-2022 22:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Again, only 674, but with a minute opening spot from Demi Lee, plus more substantial turns from Bella, Zoe, Luna, Cherry (at last!) and two big goes from Brooksie, I was more than happy enough Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-03-2022 16:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Sorry I'm so late but I have been having one of those days!
I thought last night was quite a reasonable night but both shows "suffered " from a few short and VERY short sections! Brooksie and Bella were the main girls and were both on both channels quite a lot and were both very good and energetic! Brooksie was on 673 for just 57 minutes but for 1 hour 58 minutes on 674! Bella was on 673 for 2 hours 13 minutes! and took her pants off briefly while topless a few times and was on 674 for just 57 minutes just braless and put shoes on for the last few minutes! Brooksie was braless most of the time showing off her amazing big tits and arse! Both very good.
Also on were: Jamie Knight (673 only) for 30 minutes braless early and moved her pants down to her thighs! Layla Rose was on for the first 31 minutes and was braless from the start: she did her usual show either stood up (top half shots) or leant over the desk shaking her big arse! Ashlyn Shaw (674 only) for 30 minutes in black lingerie and went topless using her usual positions. Nice as usual! Zoe was also on 674 for just 29 minutes and went topless from early on and was wearing a hat! We also saw a few seconds of Demi Rose Lee at the beginning of 674: braless from the start and just in bright green pants. Very nice tits!
And Luna Lamora was on both channels!: for only 20 minutes on 673! and for just 29 minutes on 674. She was wearing a nice pink bikini and in the sauna both times!Still my favourite set because of the lighting. She went topless and braless on both channels but was only braless for the last 10 minutes on 674.
So again two similar but slightly different shows. Both fairly good.
Tonight: Bella (again!) and Ferrari Red until 5.00am and Beth until 5.30am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Nicole Snow, Megan Rox, Alexa Brooke!, Alice Goodwin, Amber Paige and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?.......
08-03-2022 16:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the morning! Both FV shows last night were ok BUT again quite different. Beth and Bella were the main girls and were on both channels quite a bit as expected. Beth on 673 for 1 hour 38 minutes going naked and for just 43 minutes on 674 taking her pants off while topless. Bella was on 673 for 1 hour 9 minutes and stayed dressed! But on674 she was on for 1 hour 47 minutes and went naked.
Also on: Amber Jasmine was on both channels going braless showing off her big tits as was Zoe Grey (without her hat!) braless from the start. These girls were on for the usual 25/30 minutes or so BUT Zoe was on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 5 minutes on 673 and only for 1 minute on 674 : which was her 673 show! Also on 674 we saw Sarah Louise for 26 minutes topless from early and really showing off her amazing 34"HH tits and shapely arse! Kayleigh Davis was also on for just 13 minutes! and stayed dressed again! But Luna Lamora was on for 1 hour in a very nice see-through pale pink bra and pants set. Topless and braless on and off showing off her lovely new tits and also her lovely shapely arse and legs as she used several positions! Very nice!!
So two similar but slightly different shows again. But quite good for a Tuesday.
Tonight: Beth (again) and Sabrina Jade until 5.00am, Preeti until 5.30am and Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Hayleyy Heart, Alex Le Tissier!, Lucia Maria, Amber Paige, Brooke Knight!, Hayley Maye and Crystal Candy!.....Enjoy!?.......
09-03-2022 10:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Enjoyed Tuesday night,
Beth was very good on TV as always did an excellent naked show on TV with some very sexy standing up,
Sarah Lou was very good lots of playing with her amazing big boobs love her naughty smile, some good peachy bum action,
Zoe was in sexy boots on TV and no hat, lots of boob play and peachy bum action she's getting very good at TV
Ferrari did a good tease show in very sexy underwear,
Clara Jasmine did a nice long section on TV she looked stunning lots of boob play her nipples where rock hard,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-03-2022 11:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, I was happy enough even though it was 674 only again Smile

09-03-2022 16:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains a pretty decent Tuesday night viewing with Beth leading the way always can trust Beth to switch it up and give us fans a treat
Whilst Bella usually her second night is better than her first but was the other way round this time
Reasonable cameos from ferrari ciara Sarah Louise and luna

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-03-2022 18:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2022 11:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Enjoyed Tuesday night,
Beth was very good on TV as always did an excellent naked show on TV with some very sexy standing up,
Sarah Lou was very good lots of playing with her amazing big boobs love her naughty smile, some good peachy bum action,
Zoe was in sexy boots on TV and no hat, lots of boob play and peachy bum action she's getting very good at TV
Ferrari did a good tease show in very sexy underwear,
Clara Jasmine did a nice long section on TV she looked stunning lots of boob play her nipples where rock hard,

Yes Beth was excellent as usual and her standing nude shots as ever very sexy and suggestive! Didn't see Ferrari Red but the other girls were good. And it was good to see Luna Lamora on for 1 hour topless and braless on and off really showing off her amazing new tits and her shapely arse! A lovely sexy girl!!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2022 19:29 by trains55.)
09-03-2022 19:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV