Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Monday night was a pretty good start to the week,
Jamie was the main girl and did another very good show she had fun all night, great energy a very good show,
Luna was on TV again and enjoying showing off her lovely new boobs,
Azura had fun in the sauna on TV lots of peachy bum action and playing with her lovely boobs, she puts on a good show,
Milia was very good on TV again she really enjoys showing off her body in the good sets of mk

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-03-2022 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw a pretty good start to the week
Another successful night watching Jamie definitely on the up
Likewise melia getting on with it and putting priya to shame who is still very boring to watch personally
Lunaa cameo wasn't bad just have a feeling she may turn out to be like ferrari and not do too much on tv yet be unleashed on the web
Likewise trains watching Lori is like have the controller on mute and pretty much fast forward

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-03-2022 18:29
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Where is kimmy Lopez ??
bring her back tv not the same without her.
02-03-2022 12:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was (for me!) a great night!
Jamie Knight and Alice Goodwin were the main girls and were both excellent as they usually are! They were both on 673 for shortish (less than an hour!) sections bit for much longer on 674 (about 1 hour 50 minutes each!). Interestingly Alice didn't go fully naked (unusual!) but moved her pants down on 673 and took them off on 674. Jamie went fully naked on 674 after taking her shoes off. Very nice as usual and she really showed off her amazing curves and 36"E tits which she really played with as she always does!
674 only had two other girls on: Bella Lola braless from the start and on for 32 minutes and Luna Lamora on for 29 minutes using her usual positions and showing off her lovely body and especially her amazing new tits! She went braless on and off in very short bursts!
673 also had Luna Lamora for just 29 minutes but was braless for 11 minutes in one burst and showed off her lovely curves as usual including her lovely arse!
Amber Paige was also on for 1hour 30 minutes braless from the start as usual and wearing black tights and a pair of black pants. She used her usual positions showing off her amazing big tits and shapely arse! And for the last hour! Zoe Grey joined her for a VERY tame 2-4-1! Zoe took her skirt off and was then just in black pants and white ankle socks. They used various positions BUT there wasn't any touching!!
Zoe was also on for just 28 minutes solo in the same outfit and took her pants off again.
So a fairly good and different show even though Zoe isn't one of my favourites!
But at the start of the show Mila Amora was on for only 26 minutes BUT she was naked except for her black PVC boots! She used various positions including crouched (a lot), laid on her front (a lot) and knelt up (briefly) really showing off her amazing curves! Excellent and her section is (mainly) why I decided to keep my 673 recording! And because Luna kept her bra off for one section instead of in short bursts like on 674!
So yes a very good night for me:especially 673! So thanks Mila and THANKS BS!!!!
Didn't see Ferrari Red despite her being on until 5.00am but on the web she looked to be fairly tame and well covered up!!...........
Tonight: Sabrina Jade until 5.00am!?, Preeti Young until 5.30am and Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Jane Ivy!, Luna Lamora (again!?), Amber Paige (again), Brooke Knight!, Crystal Candy!, Georgia Spice!, Lucia Maria!, Sarah Louise and Chelsea Blonde!...........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2022 13:45 by trains55.)
02-03-2022 13:17
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I did like the Amber-Zoe interaction though, as well as Mila's stuff, also the redoubtable Jamie, plus Luna and Bella Lola too, and I too would keep the 673-fest.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-03-2022 16:12
winsaw Offline

i agree with the above Tuesday was a very good night,
Mila did an excellent oiled up butt plug show on the web one of the better web shows i have seen since the change in rules, shes become a very naught girl
Luna was very good on tv enjoying showing off and playing with her lovely big boobs she looks so much more happy since her boob job,
Zoe continues to improve on tv no hat this time, had good energy and was really enjoying playing with her big boob fun sexy stuff,
Jamie was excellent on tv again for me shes now up there with Beth as the best girl to watch on tv, great energy, lots of different positions, was enjoying herself lots, loved all the boob play and peachy bum action,
bs have had a very good few nights in a row i hope it continues

02-03-2022 16:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='winsaw' pid='2662076' dateline='1646235409']
i agree with the above Tuesday was a very good night,
Mila did an excellent oiled up butt plug show on the web one of the better web shows i have seen since the change in rules, shes become a very naught girl

So have the rules changed again? Or was she very close to breaking them?
02-03-2022 17:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw definitely agree Jamie is getting near Beth atlanta and kimmys level with effort variety and just getting on with it
Aside from that mila tends to be more unleashed on the web than what she started on tv viewing various videos of her in the recent months
Luna is slowly adjusting to being on tv than backstage on a bed
Zoe and Amber's 2-4--1 was pretty average at best turned out to be nearly a boob contest whilst the rest you couldn't see
Whilst usual Alice night thinking she's the best on during the night but meh she's bang average at best

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-03-2022 18:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out! Another excellent night for me: 673 very good!!!! and 674 (for me!) not GREAT!
673 had Preeti for just 40 minutes! She went naked at the end and was a bit static!
Hannah Sofia for 1 hour 25 minutes going braless and quite energetic. Lucia Maria for 30 minutes in a pink PVC suit and black PVC boots. Braless early and played with her lovely big tits as usual! Georgia Spice was on for just 26 minutes braless from the start and using various positions including crouched showing off her lovely small tits!
And Luna Lamora was on TWICE for a total of 1 hour 22 minutes! She was very energetic using several positions and really showed off and played with her lovely new tits! She was braless for 38 minutes! Her best TV show yet!
So no surprise that I'm keeping that show!
674 had Preeti on for 1 hour 33 minutes just going braless and a bit tame. Although she did oil up her bum! Sophie Hart was on for 25 minutes! Braless and oiled up her bum! Her only FV appearance! Hannah Sofia was on for 2 hours 3 minutes going braless early but putting it on 24 minutes before the end of her last section at 4.35!
And Skye Taylor was on for 29 minutes using various positions and was braless early.
So a reasonable show BUT not for me: two girls who aren't favourites of mine!
Take care: shopping now! See you later on.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022 10:32 by trains55.)
03-03-2022 10:31
winsaw Offline

didn't see as much as i would have liked as quite busy at work last night but i did enjoy what i saw,
the highlight was seeing Lucia in the shower she looked stunning naked and wet, her amazing curves looked even better with water on them, she was buzzing her pussy with a toy lots, very sexy stuff,
Skye did a good boob play show on tv
Luna was very good on tv, she made great use of the MK set lots of bending over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, love her naughty smile as she enjoyed playing with her big boobs, agree with others shes really getting good at tv
Crystal did a good peachy bum show on the web shes good at twerking

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022 15:43 by winsaw.)
03-03-2022 15:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV