babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(19-02-2022 12:23 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True johno kimmys variety is right up there with Beth and atlanta atm a good hour with Beth and April whilst was a usual limited night with bella

Yes Kimmy is always amazing giving us her best whenever she's on! The other girls were ok BUT not great except of course for Beth!!
I also watched the webshow before going to sleep and saw Jane Ivy (one of my new favourites!) do her first ever striptease! Very nice showing off her lovely full body ! And also Amber Paige doing a strip dance: very good as usual. But I understand that Annabelle (another of my new favourites!) did a private show with Beth!! I just wondered if anyone saw it? And how good it was!?.........
19-02-2022 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

No idea personally I know that Beth tweeted she was doing a gg show 3 parter but didn't say who

Aside from that last night was the usual shite fest of a Saturday night marginally improvement from Sophie whilst again the waste of space and time for valentina I've seen more enjoyment from flick this morning than what she dished up
Even a cameos from poppy and Delia even a shorter appearance from sophia was better
Whilst Sarah daniel and ferrari cameos were average at best

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-02-2022 13:00
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree Geri
Thought Iā€™d tune in last night and what a total waste of time. Friday compared to Saturday very different shows.
Without kimmy the shows not much to see.
kimmy and Atlanta are the ones for me. Without Atlanta on kimmy is now my ultimate top girl there and always gives a great show
20-02-2022 13:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, I enjoyed another good half-dozen with Delia, Zeena, Sarah, Chelsea, Valentina and... and... someone else, April? Bloody hell, it was hours ago now shocked

EDIT - it was Sophia S!

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2022 22:38 by Doddle.)
20-02-2022 18:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't watch Fri and sat as busy at the weekend as usual,
Sunday was a pretty good night,
Hayley was main girl did a very good show, she really enjoyed showing off her lovely big boobs playing with them lots, she had her legs wide which was very sexy,
Beth was very good as usual as the other main girl, did her usual excellent show,
Alex was very sexy on TV lots of boob play she had on only a small thong and did some excellent peachy bum action,
Zoe got naked and oiled up her big boobs on the web,
Crystal Candy was enjoying herself playing with her lovely big boobs lots ,
Lots of good action

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-02-2022 11:09
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(21-02-2022 11:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Didn't watch Fri and sat as busy at the weekend as usual,
Sunday was a pretty good night,
Hayley was main girl did a very good show, she really enjoyed showing off her lovely big boobs playing with them lots, she had her legs wide which was very sexy,
Beth was very good as usual as the other main girl, did her usual excellent show,
Alex was very sexy on TV lots of boob play she had on only a small thong and did some excellent peachy bum action,
Zoe got naked and oiled up her big boobs on the web,
Crystal Candy was enjoying herself playing with her lovely big boobs lots ,
Lots of good action

Yes I thought last night's FV shows were quite good. Hayley and Beth excellent as expected! Saw Alex really showing off her amazing 36"E tits and shaking and really playing with them as usual! BUT her 39 minutes section was spoilt by being all top half shots!! We also saw:Crystal Candy who really showed off and played with her lovely big tits! Rosey Love for 27 minutes going topless and stood up showing off her full body and bum! Sarah Daniel was on for 54 minutes in blue and was crouched a long time!Topless on and off as usual showing off and playing with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits! Very nice! Ferrari Red was on for just 27 minutes topless most of the time and really playing with her lovely BIG tits as usual! April Mae was on for 35 minutes going topless early and showing off her lovely big tits and arse! Shook her arse and played with her lovely tits but a few top half shots! Layla was on for 29 minutes doing her usual show! And Delia Rose was on for 34 minutes going topless early : usual positions including on the floor!
So we had two different shows: 673 had Beth and Hayley on for a longish time: Beth for 1 hour 21 minutes and Hayley for 1 hour 17 minutes and just Crystal Candy, Alex Le Tissier and Rosey Love as the extra girls!
But 674 had Beth on for just 45 minutes and Hayley for just 46 minutes! And Sarah Daniel, Ferrari Red, April Mae, Layla Rose and Delia Rose. Sarah was on for 54 minutes! And the other girls for about 30 minutes or so! And all were MK girls!
So a very good night: both shows were good for me: it's a BIG boob thing !!
Also I had a brief look at the webshow before I went to sleep and saw one girl (working from home!?) really showing off her lovely curves AND her very nice pussy (front and back!!!!!) VERY nice and I just hope that she got told off! I've forgotten her name but she was really excellent!!........Did anyone else see her and enjoy her??
Tonight: Hayley Maye till 5.30am, Bella Mendez and Rosey Love till 5.00am a nd Piggy Mouth until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Lindsey Bean, Chelsea Blonde!, Alex Le Tissier!, April Mae, Beth Bennett, Layla Rose and Cherry Anderson! Enjoy!?...........
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2022 13:16 by trains55.)
21-02-2022 13:04
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Only got 674, so a shame to miss Crystal, but I think Delia, April, Hayley, Layla and even Sarah made up for that Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-02-2022 16:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thought Monday was a fairly quiet night,
Alex did her usual good TV section, good to see her on a set with good lighting, lots of sexy boob play,
Zoe had a couple of good section on TV she had a hat back on, enjoyed herself playing with her lovely big boobs,
Ferrari was back on TV stuck on a bed thought so couldn't do much played with her boobs a lot,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-02-2022 11:06
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(22-02-2022 11:06 )winsaw Wrote:  Thought Monday was a fairly quiet night,
Alex did her usual good TV section, good to see her on a set with good lighting, lots of sexy boob play,
Zoe had a couple of good section on TV she had a hat back on, enjoyed herself playing with her lovely big boobs,
Ferrari was back on TV stuck on a bed thought so couldn't do much played with her boobs a lot,
Yes I thought like you that it was a fairly quiet night last night.
Both the main girls (Bella and Hayley) were on both FV channels quite a bit and were ok.
Zoe was also on both channels and did her usual show complete with a hat!
We also saw ( 673 only) Alex for 1 hour 1 minute! Braless from early on and she wasn't wearing stockings/tights or shoes! Very good and she crouched for a bit showing off her lovely arse which she shook! Mainly full shots as well so that we saw most of her amazing curves! Very nice!!
Ferrari for just 30 minutes unfortunately stuck on a bed as you said. Very nice tits playing but obviously restricted as regards possible positions!
On 674 we also saw: Chelsea Blonde for 32 minutes who went topless early on and used various positions including laying on her back with full body shots! Very showing off her amazing curves including her lovely 34"DD tits! Another of my new favourites!
And Isla Foxx was on for 32 minutes braless from the start and showing off her nice body. The first time I've seen her on FV! Very good.
So two similar but slightly different shows with the extra girls doing well alongside the main ones!
I watched the nightshows on the website before FV started to see who "might" be on after midnight and noticed that Hayley Maye had got her nice big tits out at 10.12!! I was lead to believe that boobs weren't allowed out on TV before 10.15 ? Or was that another BS "rule" specifically for FV in the days when the FV shows were allowed to start at 10.00pm ?
Tonight: Alice Goodwin till 5.30,Bella Mendez and Ferrari Red till 5.00am and Megan Rox until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Harleyy Hart,Alexa Brooke ?, Sarah Louise, Nicole Snow, Isabella Skye, Bunny Saint, Cherry Anderson! and Ivy Black! Enjoy!?...........
22-02-2022 12:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Glad to see Isla on FV as you say, at least the odd newer face is getting a look-in this last week.

Also enjoyed Hayley, Bella, Zoe and Chelsea too Smile

22-02-2022 15:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV