gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Tori Lee - Chat and Discussion

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tori Lee - Chat and Discussion
shes in a 2-4-1 with stevie with a black top and black booty shorts on at the mo

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
18-10-2016 21:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

(18-10-2016 21:06 )Joey 27 Wrote:  The Xpanded webstream is still down so i can't watch ToriRolleyes i hope she goes back on the Playboy channel later before she finishes.
Joey throws toys out of pramSadSad

it's working for me joey

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
18-10-2016 22:10
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^ Stream is working for me now but only when im logged into the website for some reason.
Anyway i wonder if Tori will be on all night after doing half a dayshow today? sadly i can't stay up till 5:30 to find out
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 23:57 by Joey 27.)
18-10-2016 23:32
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Ms Tori Lee!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Tori Lee Is Looking So Stunning Tonight In Those Sexy Blue Satin Knickers On Bent Over On All Fours Bouncing Her Tight Sexy Tonned Tanned Beautiful Amazing Perfect Sexy Ass!!!Heart

Damn I So Love Those Sexy Blue Satin Knickers She Has On.Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-10-2016 23:55
JoeB89 Offline
Senior Poster

looking sensational!
19-10-2016 00:10
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Still on now looking happy and sexy as usual, obviously she will be getting paid extra money but she deserves credit for her attitude and still having the enthusiasm after all these years doing this job
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 01:58 by Joey 27.)
19-10-2016 01:57
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Tori was Babe Of The Night for me by a clear margin.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
19-10-2016 08:22
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

It really was an outstanding show from Tori. There was no shortage of sexy poses, sexy outfits and plenty of high energy twerking and bouncing to keep me engaged well in to the small hours, and beyond.

She made full use of the bed, with a myriad of different positions and kept the viewing fresh with three inspired choices of outfits - beginning with the halter top gym get up, followed by the teddy lingerie as the clock ticked past 1am and finishing with the silver short dress as dawn approached. There was even a moment when I felt she needed a red Baywatch swimsuit to compliment her impromptu slow motion-like jog around the bed. That was a special moment - it was like she was floating on air. Big Grin

So a great night from Tori. Her willingness to work the double shift shows what an important babe she is for xpanded / playboy tv. She is quite simply - awesome. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
19-10-2016 12:33
Charlemagne Offline

How long was Tori's shift yesterday?
She was on in the afternoon, she was still on in the evening and then again at night. Smile

She was on the phone longer than my last girlfriend used to be with her mates Big Grin

19-10-2016 12:59
m100 Away
Banned

not just that but between 10pm and 11pm she was bouncing around as if there was a major earthquake that was only affecting her side of the bed.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 13:12 by m100.)
19-10-2016 13:10

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles