babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well Saturday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty good a bit better than Friday night
Kimmy a very good night only her produced some variety and made it look so easy
Brooks pretty good just limited
Reasonable cameos from Olivia and April whilst another snooze fest from Sarah daniel who personally should go on days as she barely moves and does anything

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-02-2022 18:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Just two normal FV shows last night. Both scheduled girls ( Bella and Sophie Hart) were on both channels a lot and gave us reasonable shows. In addition 673 had Amber Paige as the only extra girl and was on twice for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes so that all the three girls on 673 were on for similar length sections and all at MK!
674 had Amber Paige for just 35 minutes!, Poppy May for ONLY 6 minutes and Kourt Thora on twice for a total of 39 minutes!
So two fairly reasonable shows: good but not great!
I also watched the webshow before going to sleep and saw Francesca James (one of my new favourites!) but she had a tipgoal up for a POV oil show which seemed nice. The goal was reached andshe put a message up saying tipgoal in 5 minutes. She then came back and a few minutes later she messaged no tipgoal today! She then carried on as usual with her amazing HUGE tits trying to escape! But another tipgoal was then put up!!!!!! Not what I was expecting! So was it just the oil show tipgoal that wasn't done?? Or ALL of them?? Either way it's not very impressive!!.........

Tonight: Priya till 5.30am, Bella till 5.00am and Piggy Mouth until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw, Scarlett Harper, Jane Ivy, Lindsey Bean, Nicole Snow, Mia Middleton and Ferrari Red!.........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2022 13:20 by trains55.)
14-02-2022 13:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought that was fairly quiet for a Sunday, Bella and Sophie where both ok without doing anything different to normal,
Kourt Thora was very good on TV for the first time I think, she had fun showing off her lovely boobs and peachy bum, she looked good lots of smiles, hope she does more TV,
Coco Rose on TV but didn't see her boobs she just did a peachy bum show,
Amber Paige looked good naked on the web in just red boots, moved well and showed off her lovely curves,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-02-2022 14:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely winsaw and trains a pretty low key Sunday
No real surprise with Bella repeative and was average at best
Sophie was alright nothing really exciting pretty frustrating
I was thinking who this kourt girl was seemed a bit more lively
Whilst standard cameo from Amber whilst very little time i saw poppy not sure why as she at least brought a bit of colour to the night definitely seems to be getting less time on tv since her move north

14-02-2022 22:06
winsaw Offline

Didn't see a lot of Monday night show as had to be up early this morning as it's pay talks in work, but did see good TV shows from Zoe and Zeena
Zoe is getting better with each show she's got a sexy gamer girl vibe with the hat on, she played with her lovely big boobs lots , good to see her showing off her sexy long legs more, one to watch this year,
Zeena was very lively doing lots of different positions, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs love her naughty smile when playing with them, some good peachy bum action as well,

15-02-2022 10:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-02-2022 10:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Didn't see a lot of Monday night show as had to be up early this morning as it's pay talks in work, but did see good TV shows from Zoe and Zeena
Zoe is getting better with each show she's got a sexy gamer girl vibe with the hat on, she played with her lovely big boobs lots , good to see her showing off her sexy long legs more, one to watch this year,
Zeena was very lively doing lots of different positions, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs love her naughty smile when playing with them, some good peachy bum action as well,

The FV shows last night were very different to what was expected! Priya wasn't on so Zoe became a main girl with Bella Mendez. Bella was on a lot: 1 hour 10 minutes on 673 and 2 hours 33 minutes! on 674. She went naked on both channels briefly and gave us brief close-ups of her amazing arse! Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 49 minutes and for 1 hour 11 minutes on 674 and went naked on 673 for JUST 2 minutes!
673 also had Anna Lei on for just 34 minutes and Zeena (on three times!) for a total of 1 hour 15 minutes!!
674 had Ferrari Red as the ONLY extra girl! She was on in a bedset for 1 hour 4 minutes: so a nice long time! BUT she was "covered up? wearing a black strappy bra and tiny black pants. As I said she was given a nice longish section BUT only got her amazing BIG tits out very briefly!!
So two reasonable shows but NOT great!
Tonight: Alice till 5.00am, Priya till 5.30am and Megan Rox until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Scarlett Harper, Alexa Brooke, Isabella Skye, Ferrari Red, Brooksie Brooks, Chelsea Blonde, Hayley Maye, Alex Le Tissier and Ivy Black. Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2022 14:11 by trains55.)
15-02-2022 14:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Bella, Zoe and Zeena were all good stuff, and it wouldn't hurt to see Anna on more too Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-02-2022 16:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally doddle I rather see more of Anna than Bella
Aside from that another frustrating nights viewing personally repeative stints from bella and Zoe how bloody hard is it to switch it up
Whilst reasonable cameos from Anna zeena and ferrari

15-02-2022 18:25
winsaw Offline

that was a very enjoyable tuesday night,
Alex was very good on tv again, oiled up her amazing big boobs, best peachy bum action see from her to date as just in a small thong very sexy stuff,
Chelsea had fun on tv lots of smiles as enjoyed playing with her lovely big boobs,
Zoe was good on tv again no hat this time, lots of boob play, showed off her long legs and pretty feet,
Alice did a better than expected tv show doing standing nude,
Hayley did a very sexy naked show on the web lost of different sexy positions,
Amber Phoenix back on nights for first time in ages and was excellent got naked showed off her sexy big muscles , spanked her peachy bum until very red, got into some very sexy positions showed off off of her fit body very well, best web show i seen in a bit,

(This post was last modified: 16-02-2022 14:53 by winsaw.)
16-02-2022 14:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2022 14:46 )winsaw Wrote:  that was a very enjoyable tuesday night,
Alex was very good on tv again, oiled up her amazing big boobs, best peachy bum action see from her to date as just in a small thong very sexy stuff,
Chelsea had fun on tv lots of smiles as enjoyed playing with her lovely big boobs,
Zoe was good on tv again no hat this time, lots of boob play, showed off her long legs and pretty feet,
Alice did a better than expected tv show doing standing nude,
Hayley did a very sexy naked show on the web lost of different sexy positions,
Amber Phoenix back on nights for first time in ages and was excellent got naked showed off her sexy big muscles , spanked her peachy bum until very red, got into some very sexy positions showed off off of her fit body very well, best web show i seen in a bit,

Hi. Yes I thought last night's FV shows were quite good.
Alice was on both channels but only on 674 for 58 minutes! Went naked except for her boots. Was better than usual BUT quite a few top half shots especially on 673! Priya was on both channels for a longish time but was in repeat static mode! Braless from the start BUT no further.
We also saw: Zoe (673 only) for 44 minutes topless from the start and as you say no hat! She took her suit off and took her boots off briefly! Good but still not a favourite of mine!
Kayleigh Davis was also on 673 for 29 minutes in a bratop and matching pants showing VERY slight cleavage! But that's as good as it got AGAIN unfortunately! She needs to give us a proper nightshow!
On 674 we also saw Chelsea Blonde for 36 minutes and she was excellent as you said. Braless early and really showing off her lovely curves! Not on as long as the first time I saw her on FV BUT still excellent and one of my new favourites! And Alex Le Tissier was on (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 29 minutes! Excellent as is now expected and she went braless early showing off and playing with her amazing 36"E tits as usual. She used her normal positions BUT mostly top half shots in her longest section until near the end when we were treated to some lovely shots of her (shaking) bum! So another excellent night from another of my new favourites! BUT she really needs to lose her tights/stockings so that we can see her lovely legs in all their glory!!
So two very good shows but quite different to one another! At the moment I am mostly preferring 674 as it often has longish sections and more of the extra girls usually including some of the newest girls!?
Tonight: Sophie Hart till 5.30am, Hayley Maye till 5.00am and Preeti till 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Lucia Maria, Alex Le Tissier, Ivy Black, April Mae, Layla Rose, Sarah Louise and Cherry Anderson!? I really hope to see one or more of them on FV! Enjoy!?...........
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2022 16:37 by trains55.)
16-02-2022 16:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV