babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
It's been refreshing to see melia this week being on tv than backstage and has justified it
Standard night from bella hardly any difference from the last few months
Likewise Amber and Sarah Louise cameos
Sophie was pretty good just seemed more up for it
Bella and Sophies 2-4-1 was alright seemed like they wanted to have a ass off which personally Sophie was better

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-02-2022 21:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. A brief review before I go away for the weekend! I enjoyed both FV shows last night but they were slightly different. No Bella Mendez or Megan Rox so Melia Leigh helped Beth as a main girl! They were both on both channels for a lot of time and were both very good and (of course) Beth went naked!
In addition 673 had Sarah Daniel on for 28 minutes really showing off and playing with her amazing HUGE 38"GG tits going topless on and off as she usually does and also showed off her equally shapely arse!!
And Francesca James was on again for just 28 minutes but only got her amazing BIG tits out for a few seconds! Not as good as on Wednesday!!
674 also had Sarah Daniel on for 29 minutes doing her usual show, Amber Paige for 57 minutes braless from the start and with her pants down slightly briefly as usual, Georgia Spice on for 28 minutes. She was topless from the start and went braless just in her pants! Nice and she wasn't wearing shoes or stockings! Showed off her lovely small tits as usual. And we also saw new webgirl Kayleigh Davis doing her first TV show! A lovely slim girl with very nice smallish tits! She was sat up most of the time and UNFORTUNATELY didn't get her nice tits out at all! Next time.........hopefully soon!!! I'm hoping that BS will give her another chance very soon!?
So I kept 674 for her!....
Tonight: Alice Goodwin and Ferrari Red until 5.00am, Preeti till 5.30am and Megan Rox and Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Harleyy Heart, Kayleigh Davis!, Brooksie Brooks, Alex Le Tissier!, Sarah Daniel and Ashley Emma!?......Enjoy!?.......
I now need to decide what night's shows to record as I will definitely miss one night!
Take care and I will be back on here either Sunday night or Monday morning!?.....
11-02-2022 12:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains was pretty decent Thursday night with Beth miles ahead of everyone else
Another good night from melia hopeful this will continue and might see her switch it up
Whilst was pretty bored watching Sarah daniel Amber and Georgia. Amber is fast becoming what Lori was like a few years ago and just turn up with a thong on whilst Sarah daniel is similar to lynda she may have a cracking pair of tits but does f all

11-02-2022 22:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Friday night frustrating and soooo repeative could have just had them all on the one channel Alice and brooks the main girls with cameos from Amber ferrari and zoe

12-02-2022 13:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2022 13:04 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Friday night frustrating and soooo repeative could have just had them all on the one channel Alice and brooks the main girls with cameos from Amber ferrari and zoe

So not a GREAT night then! Did Kayleigh Davis not appear on FV then? And was Ferrari Red OK.? Just wondering if its worth watching my recordings at all!? Not worried about Alice! But interested in Ferrari Red, Kayleigh Davis, Alex Le Tissier and Brooke Night if they were on FV!?........
12-02-2022 16:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

No kayleigh ferrari was back on the bed didn't see Alex either personally I would fast forward your recordings as it was just the same thing all night Brooks and Alice had on whilst was the usual from Amber and zoe

12-02-2022 22:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I was happy with Brooks, Amber and Zoe, but then again I watched my recordings to find out Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-02-2022 22:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2022 22:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  No kayleigh ferrari was back on the bed didn't see Alex either personally I would fast forward your recordings as it was just the same thing all night Brooks and Alice had on whilst was the usual from Amber and zoe

Hi. Thanks for that: much as I feared! I'm half expecting to find that tonight's shows are better and that I recorded the wrong night!?........
12-02-2022 23:19
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Kimmy was next level as usual a stellar performance and a cut above the rest. She spoiled us with lots of different outfits. Her flexibility is mind blowing Surprised
Does she have a back bone she turns herself inside out sometimes.
I love watching her I only watch it if kimmy is on now really. Still flick through but she just never disappoints.
13-02-2022 08:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Woo-hoo; April, Brooksie, Kimmy, Olivia and the two Sarahs Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-02-2022 16:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV