babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Also on Rosey Love for just 27 minutes in very skimpy bright yellow/green underwear and when she crouched you could just see her pussy lips! Very risque.

[/quote]

That's all I wish to see in a babe performing, plenty of lips spilling out. Pussy is a bonus. That's why I thought Kimi's two knicker attire was exasperating, when you could see a very decent thong under her white granny knickers, that would have been the icing on the cake if she had managed to lose the white ones.
18-01-2022 15:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains was pretty Monday blues
Kimmy was the only real highlight for me plenty of variety and just got on with it
Priya and Amber boring as usual Alex was reasonable April wasn't bad
Whilst on my virgin media recording layla appeared but was her normal boobs in front of the camera and couldn't see anything else

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-01-2022 18:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Not much better really!
I only managed to record 673 until about 3.35 when Amber was just about finishing?
So Alice was on as a main girl with Amber Paige: no Bella Mendez!
Two very different shows......
673: Alice on for just 52 minutes and went fully naked.
Sarah Louise on (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 16 minutes braless and in her usual positions showing off her amazing huge 34"HH tits as usual. And Amber was on for a total of 1 hour 13 minutes up until about 3.35 when she was finishing a section!? Braless from the start and in her usual positions with her pants down very slightly briefly as is now normal for her. Presumably she had a short break and was on again until the end!? Just curious!
674: not great as (unusually) it consisted of (mainly) short sections of about 27 minutes or so except for Alice's last two sections of 47 minutes and (after a 23 minute break!) 36 minutes but she was on until 4.59!! with no ending or adverts at all!!
Alice was on (three times) for a total of 1 hour 50 minutes! Amber for just 43 minutes: on twice for 24 minutes and 19 minutes!!!!!. Delia Rose for 29 minutes. Mia Middleton (a surprise!) for 28 minutes and Sophia Smudge for 35 minutes.
So not a good show for me! I prefer longer sections than 30 minutes or less.
So two different but not great shows.
Tonight: Mia Middleton till 5.30am ,Bella Mendez? till 5.00am and Preeti till 4.00am.
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Layla Rose, Hayley Maye, Kendal London, Alex Le Tissier and Lucia Maria!........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2022 11:51 by trains55.)
19-01-2022 11:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Got a busy week in work lots of meeting in the day time so not seen as much as usual,
Monday
I really enjoyed Kimmy on TV great to see her doing sexy gymnastics with her flexible long legs,
April was very good again lots of sexy bending over the desk peachy bum action, she's on a good run on TV at moment,
Tuesday
Amber Paige did her usual fun show, lots of boob play and twerking,
Delia was full of energy bouncing around her set lots of boob play and peachy bum action, fun on the mic sham she doesn't want to do more TV ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-01-2022 13:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I quite enjoyed Delia, Amber and Sophia on 674 Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-01-2022 16:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it up well trains
Personally I found it rather boring and predictable
Alice was the only one who switched it about despite she bores me sleep
Amber gees so frustrating once again given all that time on tv yet can't have something else than repeat after repeat
Wasn't bad seeing Delia and Mia Middleton for under a hour each
Sarah Louise is not bad

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-01-2022 18:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2022 18:22 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Summed it up well trains
Personally I found it rather boring and predictable
Alice was the only one who switched it about despite she bores me sleep
Amber gees so frustrating once again given all that time on tv yet can't have something else than repeat after repeat
Wasn't bad seeing Delia and Mia Middleton for under a hour each
Sarah Louise is not bad

I thought that you'd feel like me. My main complaint was the ridiculously short sections on 674. One of Amber's was JUST 19 minutes!! Often the sections on 674 have been longer than on 673 obviously with fewer girls! But last night was daft and very difficult to edit!! Hopefully tonight will be better!?...............
19-01-2022 22:06
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I'd like to see more of Delia Rose. She is a great performer.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
20-01-2022 00:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for a couple of hours or so!
WOW: that's more like it!!
Mia Middleton wasn't on so BS gave us Ferrari Red as a main girl with Bella Mendez! And in the MK studios as well!! Thanks BS!!
She was on 673 for a total of 1 hour 11 minutes! in 2 sections braless and really showing off her lovely curves and huge tits! Plus leg foot and bum shots! Very nice! And she was on 674 49 minutes in 2 sections as on 673.An excellent night for a very sexy new girl!
Also on:
673: Bella Mendez for 2 hours in two sections (for about an hour each) very energetic braless from the start and went naked in both sections: briefly in the first one.
Georgia Spice on for 53 minutes braless most of the time showing off her nice trim body and lovely small tits!
And Brooklyn B for 32 minutes braless from the start.
So (for me!) a very good show with lots of footage of Ferrari: a show to keep!
674: Bella Mendez on for 1 hour 18 minutes braless and fully naked in one section.
Layla Rose for 29 minutes topless and top half shots all the time!
Missy Le Anne for 43 minutes braless most of the time and various positions. Nice.
Zeena Valvona on for 46 minutes mostly braless. Various positions.
And we saw Sabrina Jade for the first few seconds! Braless and in just a tiny thong!
So another very good show making for a VERY enjoyable evening!
It was great seeing Ferrari Red on for decent length sections AND at MK! A girl to watch from now on as a girl of the future!! Thanks Ferrari and thanks BS!!!!!! It's a BIG boob thing!
Tonight: Sophie Hart till 5.00am, Priya till 5.30am, Ashley till 4.00am and Yasmin Nicole until 6.00am!?.......Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Layla Rose, Megan Rox, Amber Paige, Marnie Rose, Sarah Daniel, Jane Ivy, Ashlyn Shaw and Kimmy Lopez!! Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2022 10:23 by trains55.)
20-01-2022 10:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Wednesday night,
It started strong on the sky only show with two of bs more lively girls Sabrina and Kendel on the two channels,
Kendel was her usual fun self lots of energy bouncing her lovely boobs around, she didn't have much makeup on so could see her natural beauty she looked younger,
Sabrina was a lot of fun as always great energy lots of different positions loved all the peachy bum action, she was really enjoying herself big naughty smile on her face,
Ferrari was very good on her first go as a main girl, much better show in MK where the proper set let her move around and really showed off her lovely curves so much better than the London bed set, a lot more boob play she's progressing nicely,
Layla rose looked stunning lots of boob play I like the close up camera but would have been nice to see some different shots ,
Pretty enjoyable stuff , nice not to have a quiet midweek after a few weeks like that

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-01-2022 11:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV