babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. How did you do last night then? I recorded part of BS1 before 01.00 and Partyland to hopefully see PAIGE and KANDI. It worked quite well for me!I saw bS1 from where KANDI and Tiffany were doing a 2-4-1 (non-topless).I saw this for about 3 minutes when KANDI was on her own for about 45 minutes. She went topless briefly but really shook and played with her lovely tits!Then PAIGE came on (YES PAIGE ON BS1;WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME?) She was on for about 37 minutes and was BRILLIANT! I think she was at her dirtiest that I've seen her ever! Although her bra was on(until near the end of the section) her tits were out and she played with her nipples a lot and shook her body and tits a lot.BUT she moved her pants down to give us a lovely view of her superb bum with lots of lovely shots! i really expected her to go naked;but no not yet! Then i saw Linsey Dawn for about 35 minutes who went braless.Then Partyland started with PAIGE as a sexy secretary who was topless over the desk and was really thrusting;very sexy!then Ella came on and was on the desk going braless.She was on for very nearly 2 hours;shes very nice but it was far too long! then PAIGE was on again for just under 1 hour.She went braless this time and was thrusting very sexily over and on the desk! What a girl! She has really improved a lot recently! Then KANDI was on for the last 35 minutes or so.She was lovely but onlt topless for brief periods;a bit like the "old" CANDY! She was very sexy though! So quite a good show;I think Partyland has improved recently as well!(I only missed out on Karina).I will be keeping my recording for the excellent footage of PAIGE and to a lesser degree KANDI! Anyway work now;keep your reports coming in of "your" shows so that I can catch up later. Hopefully ROSIE is back tonight;another of my busty friends! Bye for now;see you later.
15-02-2010 08:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(15-02-2010 02:52 )vila Wrote:  Then you missed a classic from Camilla several months back.

Any vids of that please! Thanks.
15-02-2010 08:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 96 started at 10pm with 26 minutes of Tiffany. On the mic she declared St. Valentines day to be officially national jerk off day. Smile
She was then joined by Kandi for 16 minutes of quite good 2-4-1 before Kandi went solo. I was not keen on the black pvc/latex outfit that Kandi wore. I did not think it suited her.
At 11.28pm, Kandi was replaced by Paige. She was topless and had her pants pushed down pretty low, revealing her lovely bottom, which she sprinkled with oil just before midnight. Sometime later she was replaced by Linsey.
Just after midnight, Tiffany was on ch94, and Jodie and Ella were introducing BS extra on ch95.
15-02-2010 12:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(15-02-2010 08:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(15-02-2010 02:52 )vila Wrote:  Then you missed a classic from Camilla several months back.

Any vids of that please! Thanks.

It seems that you took note at the time: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid241078
16-02-2010 03:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.I decided not to record anything last night as I only really wanted footage of PAIGE and/or STEVIE. I nearly recorded BS1 but guessedthat STEVIE would have been on but not PAIGe! I also thought that PAIGE wouldnt have been as good as on Sunday night! Judging by her vid caps on here she was even more risque (dirty) and was in fact on BS1 again! Oh bugger! I should have changed my mind.Apparently STEVIE slipped again;but possibly on BS2? So I'm a bit annoyed but will live with it! Did PAIGE appear anywhere else apart from Partyland/BSxtra? Did she appear on BS2 for instance and how many sections did she do on BS1;I'm guessing just one (certainly on Freeview).But at least they are letting her "escape" from safe Partyland now;although even that show seems to be improving at last! So work now but please send in reports on "your" shows and yes I'd like to read about where else PAIGE appeared and how she did. I think she is now "the babe to watch".Naked PAIGE soon!!!???? I dont think it will be long now! I've heard a rumour that CHARLIE C is on tonight;I hope so as I really love her and have missed her a lot! BS1 for me? Anyway I'm off now;see you all later.Bye for now.
16-02-2010 08:43
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2010 08:43 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all.I decided not to record anything last night as I only really wanted footage of PAIGE and/or STEVIE. I nearly recorded BS1 but guessedthat STEVIE would have been on but not PAIGe! I also thought that PAIGE wouldnt have been as good as on Sunday night! Judging by her vid caps on here she was even more risque (dirty) and was in fact on BS1 again! Oh bugger! I should have changed my mind.Apparently STEVIE slipped again;but possibly on BS2? So I'm a bit annoyed but will live with it! Did PAIGE appear anywhere else apart from Partyland/BSxtra? Did she appear on BS2 for instance and how many sections did she do on BS1;I'm guessing just one (certainly on Freeview).But at least they are letting her "escape" from safe Partyland now;although even that show seems to be improving at last! So work now but please send in reports on "your" shows and yes I'd like to read about where else PAIGE appeared and how she did. I think she is now "the babe to watch".Naked PAIGE soon!!!???? I dont think it will be long now! I've heard a rumour that CHARLIE C is on tonight;I hope so as I really love her and have missed her a lot! BS1 for me? Anyway I'm off now;see you all later.Bye for now.

Not much to add to that - apart from Stevie going naked again on BSextra (knicks round ankles that is). As you no doubt know, she went completely naked on BS1 for about an hour - so I got my wish of "The Naked Stevie Show" for a while at least. I didn't see any pussy slips - I'll check again later, but I think Stevie's professional enough not to deliberately put the show in jeopardy from the SS OFCOM Stormtroopers - which is more than can be said for some! (Ahem Camilla!)

As I said, I wouldn't build your hopes up about Paige going naked - she's been with BS a long time, and I can't help thinking that if she was going to do nude she'd have done it by now. Still, I'll be happy to be proved wrong! Blush

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
16-02-2010 09:56
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 96 started at 10pm with Camilla. She was joined at 10.27pm by Stevie for a 2-4-1 until 10.42 when Stevie went solo. At 11.32pm, Stevie was replaced by Dani who continued until after midnight.
At midnight, Megan was on ch94, while on ch95, it was Jodie and Ella introducing BS extra again, just like the night before. Early on, Jodie, who was topless, approached the camera and we saw the cameraman's hand rubbing her nipple, following a text request. I bet he sent that text in himself. Smile
16-02-2010 12:20
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

My lip reading may have let me down
but I'm sure paige said while on BSX
"I'm not going to take my knickers off,why would I? you can see my bum anyway."

Which was true as she did have the back of them pulled down below her bum (very nice it is too)
16-02-2010 14:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2010 14:16 )pm74 Wrote:  My lip reading may have let me down

Which was true as she did have the back of them pulled down below her bum (very nice it is too)

So was PAIGE dirtier on BSXtra than BS1 whichj I missed anyway? I decided (wrongly again!) not to record anything thinking that either PAIGE wouldnt be on for a third night or if she was she'd be tamer!Guess whos annoyed now;that girl seems to be getting dirtier by the show! Her holidays always do her good! LOVELY GIRL;KEEP IT UP! '
16-02-2010 19:11
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2010 14:16 )pm74 Wrote:  My lip reading may have let me down

The phrase "what sort of girl do you think I am?" springs to mind! Bounce
But as you say, she may not have said that at all.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
16-02-2010 20:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV