babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi. I forgot to say in my review that I also watched part of the webshow where at about 12.40 this morning new girl Amy Cat showed her pussy (rear view) while crouched facing away from the camera! Very nice but OBVIOUSLY not for very long!!
I don't often watch the webshow much now as the new rules make them just like TV!!!!!!
15-01-2022 22:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Well that was a pleasant surprise a good Saturday night,
April Mae was excellent on TV great energy, getting into some very sexy positions in just a tiny thong, loved the peachy bum straight to camera action , good to see her spreading her legs nice and wide as well very sexy stuff,
Beth did her usual good quality TV show,
Zeena looked sexy on TV was quite lively doing different positions lots of boob play,
Amber Paige did her usual fun high energy show on TV lots of boob play , slipped her panties down when on all fours working her perfect peachy bum ,
Ferrari red moved around and played with her amazing big boobs she seams to be getting more happy using them each show,
Yasmin Nicole did her usual fun twerking peachy bum show,
Newbie Anna Kay had her big boobs out on the web,
A lot of good stuff last night unusual for a Saturday but shows what can be done when Saturday is not an old guard take over,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-01-2022 12:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw I had my doubts especially when Alice was planned but no where to be seen
Beth backed up her Friday night with another seductive show
Preeti was pretty average at best not much impact made her last two nights
Whilst cameos from April Sarah Louise and ferrari were pretty good Amber's was basically a old version of Lori who turned up thong nothing else exciting poppy was alright still feel she's made a bit of a mistake leaving the main TV behind

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-01-2022 12:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2022 12:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw I had my doubts especially when Alice was planned but no where to be seen
Beth backed up her Friday night with another seductive show
Preeti was pretty average at best not much impact made her last two nights
Whilst cameos from April Sarah Louise and ferrari were pretty good Amber's was basically a old version of Lori who turned up thong nothing else exciting poppy was alright still feel she's made a bit of a mistake leaving the main TV behind

Yes a very reasonable night for a Saturday! All the girls were pretty good and nice to watch and enjoy!
16-01-2022 13:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

What a disappointment! I was looking forward to seeing Scarlett Harper on her first!? full nightshow but it was not to be! We didn't see her at all: I'm assuming that she wasn't in at all.
So 673 had Mia Middleton for just 29 minutes!, April Mae on twice for a total of 1 hour 57 minutes! Very good as usual and a really long amount of screen time! Zoe Grey was also on twice for a total of 1 hour 47 minutes! And Skye Taylor was on for just 30 minutes but stayed covered up in a sheer see-through suit; she was topless for just a few seconds!
The show started with 2 minutes of Zoe Grey (on 674?) before the usual adverts!
A reasonable show.
674 had Mia for 1 hour 54 minutes! Topless and braless. Amber Paige for 1 hour 23 minutes braless from the start and moved her pants down as is now normal for her. Ferrari Red was on for a few seconds at the start and then for just 22 minutes later on and went topless and braless for ONLY 3 minutes!! Very tame! And Rosey Love was on for 41 minutes in a see-through cream suit showing off her nice cleavage BUT stayed "dressed "!
So another reasonable show. Lots of April (673), Zoe (673) and Amber (674) as well as the main girl: Mia! Plus shorter sections of Skye, Ferrari and Rosey.
As I said I thought it was a reasonable night but not great and Ferrari was very disappointing! Plus I really needed to see Scarlett for longer than her previous FV appearance of just 28 minutes! Hopefully she will be on
Tonight: Priya till 5.30am, Scarlett till 5.00am!? and Rosey Love till 5.00am.
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Layla Rose, Ivy Black, Amber Paige, Alex Le Tissier, Brooksie Brooks and Nicole Snow!? Enjoy!?...........
17-01-2022 12:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Totally agree with you trains, it was not as good as we normally get on a Sunday,
Kendel did the sky only TV show she was full of energy lots of bouncing around her big boobs which I did like,
Isla Fox was very good on the web naked the whole time lots of buzzing her pussy made her nipples very hard, a fun sexy show,
Zoe was ok a bit static in her first section but did show her boobs in second section moved around more but covered up more so not great,
Ferrari red stayed mostly covered up and did very little her first poor show I guess it was going to happen at some point see how she comes back from it now,
Mia was ok but didn't seam to have as much energy as usual maybe everyone else not doing very much dragged her down a bit,
Alex was her usual happy self on the web show lots of boob play and she went on all fours for some rare peachy bum action,
A bit of a bit and miss night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-01-2022 12:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2022 12:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Totally agree with you trains, it was not as good as we normally get on a Sunday,
Kendel did the sky only TV show she was full of energy lots of bouncing around her big boobs which I did like,
Isla Fox was very good on the web naked the whole time lots of buzzing her pussy made her nipples very hard, a fun sexy show,
Zoe was ok a bit static in her first section but did show her boobs in second section moved around more but covered up more so not great,
Ferrari red stayed mostly covered up and did very little her first poor show I guess it was going to happen at some point see how she comes back from it now,
Mia was ok but didn't seam to have as much energy as usual maybe everyone else not doing very much dragged her down a bit,
Alex was her usual happy self on the web show lots of boob play and she went on all fours for some rare peachy bum action,
A bit of a bit and miss night
So Kendal was on after all! To be honest winsaw I would have preferred to see her on FV instead of some/all of Zoe's screen time as she has been on a lot over the last few nights and Kendal hasn't been on for ages AND only for about 28 minutes!! I know that Zoe is very new but you can have too much of a good thing!
I presume that Scarlett Harper wasn't on at all anywhere!? I was really hoping to see her for most of the night as she should have been a main girl! And I don't have much footage of her! Never mind.
17-01-2022 12:51
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-01-2022 12:51 )trains55 Wrote:  but you can have too much of a good thing!
Speak for yourself! laugh Amber, April and Zoe were fine by me Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-01-2022 15:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains was a bit of a mish mash last night where it seemed noone really wanted to take control
Mia Middleton was pretty good something refreshing and new to see and just got on with it
Couple of hours of April in the same thing wasn't too bad
Zoe took a bit of time to get going overall wasn't bad
Amber meh just a clone of what Lori used to be like
Ferrari was alright hopefully just a blip
Whilst on the web were poppy and missy together May see some of the clips later to see if it was any good

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-01-2022 18:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Slightly better last night but not great!
Once again Scarlett Harper didn't appear so Kimmy Lopez was a main girl with Priya who was as static and boring as usual! Kimmy was excellent and very energetic as usual showing off her amazing curves in several positions as she does so well!
Kimmy was on both channels for about 1 hour 28 minutes each Priya was on 673 for just 38 minutes and for 1 hour 41 minutes on 674 in three sections (two were very short!).
Also on were:
673: Amber Paige for 57 minutes doing her usual show, Alex Le Tissier for 45 minutes really showing off her lovely 36"E tits as usual, Rosey Love for just 27 minutes in very skimpy bright yellow/green underwear and when she crouched you could just see her pussy lips! Very risque! And we also saw Zoe Grey for the first 3 minutes!
674: April Mae was on for 1 hour topless and showing off her lovely curves as us.usual in her usual positions but stood up a lot! Excellent as usual.
And Azura was on for just 28 minutes braless from the start in her usual positions.
So two different but reasonable shows but not great!......
Tonight: Alice until 5.00am, Bella Mendez until 5.30am and Yasmin Nicole and Sabrina Jade on until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Megan Rox, Ivy
Black, Hayley Maye, Marnie Rose and Sophie Hart!..........Enjoy!?........
18-01-2022 11:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV