babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Top quality shows from Kartel tonight. It had been advertised as Kourt Thora, but I'd say that Kartel was better as she hadn't done a weekend show before as far as I know and she'd been so exceptionally good on the channel recently, which she certainly continued tonight. A very good night, top marks all round. I didn't see last night, but it was a girl-girl with Roxee Couture and Lucy Love.
29-01-2023 01:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Well that was a nice surprise. First time I've watched for a little while and what do I get but Ashlyn Shaw. Her BSX debut I assume and I've got to say I enjoyed it. Kourt Thora and Tilly Taylor also appeared, but for me Ashlyn was tonight's treat. They should book her for a weekend show!
30-01-2023 01:00
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

There was supposed to be someone called Summer Fox on tonight, but something went wrong with the broadcast. The show did take place on VIP, but BSX viewers couldn't view it. The girls who could be viewed were Jamie Knight and Luna Lamora.
31-01-2023 01:05
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Summer Fox was back tonight, perhaps because of last night's debacle. She was right into things and put on a very explicit show for what was effectively her debut. Beth did the same to be fair and Luna may have done something of note too but didn't meet her tip goal.
01-02-2023 02:12
Preeti Fan Offline
Senior Poster

I only watched tonight to see Preeti, but I've got to say that Kartel Kay and Tillie Taylor were both red hot and could almost have set the studio on fire!
02-02-2023 02:22
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Bunny Saint all 3 sections tonight. Outside of weekend shows, how long is it since we last saw the same girl do 3 shows? Anyway it was a slow start, not a great first section but a promising second section and a spectacularly good third section. I've immediately added Bunny Saint to my list of favourite girls.
03-02-2023 01:09
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

That's an interesting development. I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's a change of format or just a one-off. If it's a change it may be linked to the question we were just asked about what girls we want to see on the channel.
03-02-2023 16:49
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

Good show with Belle O'Hara last night. Very good in fact. The weekend shows are top-notch right now. They are even trying some new sets too.
04-02-2023 16:28
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Complete and utter filth last night. I'm sure Beth and Zoe will be pleading guilty to corrupting the morals of the nation! I liked the third show the best, as they made a little story out of it, Beth giving Zoe a massage. It's been a while since I've seen the channel try a storyline.
05-02-2023 18:59
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

(03-02-2023 16:49 )marlowe Wrote:  a change of format or just a one-off.

Back to normal tonight, with Zoe, Layla and Ashlyn. It was a naughty show from Ashlyn although the cameraman could have made it naughtier.
06-02-2023 02:44

babestation xtra