babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. No review today;not able to record anything last night as my son was home! Please can you post reports on here so that I can see what I missed. I'm particularly interested in KANDI;where was she on and how did she do;I think shes improved markedly very recently and now seems to "enjoy" showing off her boobs for longer. Also did CANDY appear on anything other than Partyland where she usually hides now? I presume PAIGE was mainly on Partyland/BSXtra as usual? I saw STEVIE on BS1 before I went to bed;she looked lovely as usual;did she appear anywhere else and "go naked"? I havent seen her do that for quite a few shows! Sorry about all the questions but I would just like to know what happened and what I missed. Thanks for any answers;I will be back on later.Bye for now.
14-02-2010 10:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2010 10:15 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...I saw STEVIE on BS1 before I went to bed;she looked lovely as usual;did she appear anywhere else and "go naked"? I havent seen her do that for quite a few shows!

I can certainly answer the Stevie question. About 1.00am she appeared on BSextra, and for some of the time had her knicks round her ankles. Sort of naked I guess. But towards the end of her stint, she said it might be the last time she gets naked tonight... well!

So an hour or so later Stevie appeared on BS2 in that one peice gold leotard of hers. (I have to wonder at this point, do the clothes the girls wear belong to them?) Anyway, I digress...

Stevie started her section by woo-ing callers to get her.. er topless! But within a few minutes she was stark naked and stayed that way for... the rest of her 1hr 45 minute section! Why do you tease us, Stevo?

During her stint, I think someone asked her if she wanted to keep going, and she happily nodded, and went on until 5.00am - when the topless Camilla took over for the last half hour.

Stevie's BS2 section made me think of Lori - hope she's doing OK in LA, and will be back with us soon, without a boob job or any more tattoos! (Stevie doesn't have any tattoos at all btw - I guess if she wants one she'll just use one of those temporary stick on ones.)

Yes I miss our Lori, it's not that I'm comparing her to Stevie, I just want both of them to entertain us!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
14-02-2010 12:29
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 96 started at 10pm with Tiffany for just over 30 minutes before Stevie replaced her. She was then on until 7 minutes after midnight. Stevie is one of my favourites, but a session of over 1½ hours is too long, especially before midnight when freeviewers have no other channel to swap to in order to see a different girl. Stevie was eventually replaced by Linsey.
Just after midnight, Camilla was naked on ch95 with a few pussy slips.
At the same time Tiffany was covered in oil on ch94.
Some pics from between 10.00pm and 00.30am are below. Hand in pants and top of landing strip from Tiffany, pussy slip by Camilla and Stevie's favourite positions.

Click on any picture to enlarge
[Image: feb14a_thumb.jpg] [Image: feb14b_thumb.jpg] [Image: feb14c_thumb.jpg]
[Image: feb14d_thumb.jpg] [Image: feb14e_thumb.jpg] [Image: feb14f_thumb.jpg]
[Image: feb14g_thumb.jpg] [Image: feb14h_thumb.jpg] [Image: feb14i_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
14-02-2010 12:33
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

My personal highlight was Tiffany in the paddling pool (£5.99 in the Argos sale) especially when she said "Kandi, will you please squirt on me". Unfortunately she was only referring to the baby oil (£1.49 from Superdrug). Tiffany was covered in oil but not drenched (probably waiting for OPEC to increase production quotas). Here's hoping this becomes a regular event especially for 2 for 1 action. Hell, get them all in for a softcore "squirt gangbang".

14-02-2010 13:09
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2010 13:09 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  My personal highlight was Tiffany in the paddling pool (£5.99 in the Argos sale) especially when she said "Kandi, will you please squirt on me". Unfortunately she was only referring to the baby oil (£1.49 from Superdrug). Tiffany was covered in oil but not drenched (probably waiting for OPEC to increase production quotas). Here's hoping this becomes a regular event especially for 2 for 1 action. Hell, get them all in for a softcore "squirt gangbang".

So did this really happen or are you winding me up again! Please lets see some vids/caps as evidence please! If true I missed a "great" show! Thanks for any reply.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 13:25 by Big Boobies.)
14-02-2010 13:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2010 12:29 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(14-02-2010 10:15 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...I saw STEVIE on BS1 before I went to bed;she looked lovely as usual;did she appear anywhere else and "go naked"? I havent seen her do that for quite a few shows!

I can certainly answer the Stevie question. About 1.00am she appeared on BSextra, and for some of the time had her knicks round her ankles. Sort of naked I guess. But towards the end of her stint, she said it might be the last time she gets naked tonight... well!

So an hour or so later Stevie appeared on BS2 in that one peice gold leotard of hers. (I have to wonder at this point, do the clothes the girls wear belong to them?) Anyway, I digress...

Stevie started her section by woo-ing callers to get her.. er topless! But within a few minutes she was stark naked and stayed that way for... the rest of her 1hr 45 minute section! Why do you tease us, Stevo?

During her stint, I think someone asked her if she wanted to keep going, and she happily nodded, and went on until 5.00am - when the topless Camilla took over for the last half hour.

Stevie's BS2 section made me think of Lori - hope she's doing OK in LA, and will be back with us soon, without a boob job or any more tattoos! (Stevie doesn't have any tattoos at all btw - I guess if she wants one she'll just use one of those temporary stick on ones.)

Yes I miss our Lori, it's not that I'm comparing her to Stevie, I just want both of them to entertain us!

So STEVIE was her usual mischievous self! Shame I missed her;I think shes lovely and so naturally beautiful and now teasing us! GOOD GIRL! Thanks for the info;how were KANDI and PAIGE? Anyone?
14-02-2010 13:30
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(14-02-2010 13:24 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(14-02-2010 13:09 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  My personal highlight was Tiffany in the paddling pool (£5.99 in the Argos sale) especially when she said "Kandi, will you please squirt on me". Unfortunately she was only referring to the baby oil (£1.49 from Superdrug). Tiffany was covered in oil but not drenched (probably waiting for OPEC to increase production quotas). Here's hoping this becomes a regular event especially for 2 for 1 action. Hell, get them all in for a softcore "squirt gangbang".

So did this really happen or are you winding me up again! Please lets see some vids/caps as evidence please! If true I missed a "great" show! Thanks for any reply.

Me a wind up merchant? You're bang out of order mate.

Seriously though you should check out the Tiffany thread later. I have it on good authority that Dirk362 is at this very moment working feverishly to provide you with the proof you quite reasonably are demanding.

I should point out that Kandi wasn't actually cavorting in the oil with Tiffany, her role was simply to squirt the oil from offscreen followed by a quick fondle. I think this exhausted the poor girl judging by her later appearence on Xtra.

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 15:16 by Dan Volatile.)
14-02-2010 15:10
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2010 15:10 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(14-02-2010 13:24 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

Me a wind up merchant? You're bang out of order mate.

Seriously though you should check out the Tiffany thread later. I have it on good authority that Dirk362 is at this very moment working feverishly to provide you with the proof you quite reasonably are demanding.

I should point out that Kandi wasn't actually cavorting in the oil with Tiffany, her role was simply to squirt the oil from offscreen followed by a quick fondle. I think this exhausted the poor girl judging by her later appearence on Xtra.

Sorry to doubt you but I've never seen a paddling pool on BS and was really wondering if it was true! So I presume this was on BS2 pre-Freeview? If so I wouldnt have seen it anyway;but I'm still annoyed that it happened on one of the few nights I wasnt able to record anything! Talk about Sods Law! I look forward to the video later.Although I dont absolutely love Tiffany I do quite like her but really love KANDI;so need to see this!
EDIT;have just read The Watchers review and it seems it was on BS2 just after midnight DEFINITELY ON FREEVIEW! I'm even more anoyed now;thats the show I normally record! Ah well!
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 15:31 by Big Boobies.)
14-02-2010 15:28
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Just saying the paddling pool was their, what a pleasant surprise it was to. Did any other girls use it though or was it just Tiff.
14-02-2010 21:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-02-2010 15:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Sorry to doubt you but I've never seen a paddling pool on BS and was really wondering if it was true!

Then you missed a classic from Camilla several months back.

(14-02-2010 21:12 )matt38 Wrote:  Did any other girls use it though or was it just Tiff.

Only Tiffany - at least on Freeview. Highlight of the night in my book.
15-02-2010 02:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV