babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Well done babestation! WELL DONE! but you're late . . . . .april 1st was 46 days ago.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2012 23:20 by Jet-Fan.)
18-05-2012 23:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(18-05-2012 23:19 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  Well done babestation! WELL DONE! but you're late . . . . .april 1st was 46 days ago.

It was actually 48 days ago
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2012 23:30 by dan g 27.)
18-05-2012 23:29
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

BS Blue has been an OSG fest tonight and 2 OSGs have been moving around to different parts of the screen in what seems like a recognition that its quite difficult to get a good view of 2 on screen babes with the OSGs on either side of the screen. Quite comical tbh laugh.

19-05-2012 00:23
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

And the main Babestation webstream quality is so shit it's unwatchable yet again.

That's my membership done now, I'm giving it to RLC.
19-05-2012 00:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Well it's been non-stop Lolly on FV since it started so I'm gonna throw in the towel for the night. Luckily for me I'll be out tomorrow night so I won't miss much as I can 100% guarantee that Lolly will be on AGAIN. Largely because Lolly is booked to appear every single Saturday night- and most Friday nights too; no wonder she is supposedly one of the big call earners- she is on the days of the week that are most profittable. What a coincidence.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-05-2012 01:00
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

But Lolly does not set the schedule - Babestation do and it makes good business sense to have your most popular/profitable girls on at the time when there are the most potential customers available. All the channels do the same thing.
19-05-2012 09:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes it does but if you have the same girls on over and over again at the same slot then you will eventually lose callers & viewers

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
19-05-2012 09:58
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^ Do you not think though Rammy that if Lolly or any of the other regulars that annoy you and others, were losing callers due to their regular appearances that BS would have addressed that situation and cut down her shifts? The fact that she still appears regularly tells you all you need to know..she's obviously still pulling in the callers!
19-05-2012 10:16
terence Offline

(19-05-2012 09:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes it does but if you have the same girls on over and over again at the same slot then you will eventually lose callers & viewers

that doesn't make sense. look at the mainstream tv stations. they put their best performers on at the most watched times. ant and dec, Jonathan ross, they put them on at primetime saturday night, not 1am on wednesday morning. the same business model applies to the babechannels. it's quite simple really. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-05-2012 10:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2012 10:17 )terence Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 09:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes it does but if you have the same girls on over and over again at the same slot then you will eventually lose callers & viewers

that doesn't make sense. look at the mainstream tv stations. they put their best performers on at the most watched times. ant and dec, Jonathan ross, they put them on at primetime saturday night, not 1am on wednesday morning. the same business model applies to the babechannels. it's quite simple really. Smile

You are correct in what you say about Lori, Lolly et al being put on the most because they bring in guaranteed calls. I think though that when people say that these girls are on too often what they really mean is that other girls are not given a chance to become big earners.
I would love to see a more varied line up through the week but from a BS perspective are they really going to take a gamble on their income and start revolving the rota to ensure a fair spread of the girls in the hope they will all prove equally popular? I doubt that they will. The only chance I can see of that happening quite frankly will be if one of the big names leaves, or suddenly starts getting less calls over a period of time.
19-05-2012 12:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV