babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Disappointed that poppy didn't show but was a very good replacement in kimmy smashed it plenty of variety and flair
Preeti was reasonable throw in brief appearances from Sarah Louise Olivia and layla and we get a pretty good Friday night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-12-2021 21:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Well its been a Friday & Saturday of no shows again, the girls go out partying in the week then either don't bother to show or get ill last minute and cancel and for a few it seems to be a common occurrence. BS always used to penalise no shows at last minute especially for tv stints but I get the feeling a few get a way with it. Not to worry the no shows this weekend haven't been missed so far and as others have said the replacements (The likes of Kimmy) for instance more than make up for it with their entertainment.
18-12-2021 23:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Haven't see that much of the shows last two nights as busy on my days off as ever watched the new spider Man film on Friday and football yesterday both of which left me tired but I did luckily see some really good stuff on the shows ,
On Friday ,
Kimmy was excellent a really good naked show on TV including standing nude, very sexy showing off her landing strip, loved the peachy bum action, she's such a sexy lady really knows how to show herself off on TV ,
Enjoyed Sarah Lou as well lots of fun playing with her amazing big boobs,
Saturday
Jamie did I think her best ever TV show naked and whole body covered in oil wow she looked stunning, was having lots of sexy fun sliding around the sauna, lots of boob play,she got into some very sexy positions the oil really showed off her fit body ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2021 12:40 by winsaw.)
19-12-2021 11:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest winsaw kimmy was the only one who really put in the effort Friday night as for last night definitely agree with Jamie her best by a distance on tv such a rare sight her using oil and didn't disappoint
Apart from that was repeative stints from Alice and valentina with a brief appearance from April
I seriously think valentina should just go as she offers up very little on nights whilst we can see far more the likes of Jamie kimmy April and a few others who actually put in a effort

19-12-2021 12:15
winsaw Offline

I really enjoyed Sunday night, think it's definitely my favourite night of the week on the shows never seam to get a bad one,
Mia was excellent as usual as a main girl had a sexy Xmas outfit on lots of boob play and peachy bum action, good energy moved into lots of sexy positions,
Ashlyn was on TV for the first time in ages looked lovely playing with her boobs , she also got naked and naughty on the web some nice hand thong action,
Mila on TV as well for first time in ages very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum some nice playing with her lovely big boobs looked very happy,
Brooks excellent on TV again some lovely twerking her gorgeous peachy bum lots of playing with her lovely big boobs love how she looks at camera so sexy really showed off her lovely curves very well,
Jamie continued her excellent run on TV with a sexy show in the sauna looked lovely in her red bikini lots of lovely peachy bum action got into some very sexy positions, looked very happy
A really good show I think

20-12-2021 12:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2021 12:11 )winsaw Wrote:  I really enjoyed Sunday night, think it's definitely my favourite night of the week on the shows never seam to get a bad one,
Mia was excellent as usual as a main girl had a sexy Xmas outfit on lots of boob play and peachy bum action, good energy moved into lots of sexy positions,
Ashlyn was on TV for the first time in ages looked lovely playing with her boobs , she also got naked and naughty on the web some nice hand thong action,
Mila on TV as well for first time in ages very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum some nice playing with her lovely big boobs looked very happy,
Brooks excellent on TV again some lovely twerking her gorgeous peachy bum lots of playing with her lovely big boobs love how she looks at camera so sexy really showed off her lovely curves very well,
Jamie continued her excellent run on TV with a sexy show in the sauna looked lovely in her red bikini lots of lovely peachy bum action got into some very sexy positions, looked very happy
A really good show I think

Yes another good night on FV! Didn't see Mila on FV but a very good evening. As you say Brooks and Mia were very good and very energetic. Beth also excellent as usual but only on 673 for just 19 minutes!! Jamie was excellent as well and went naked again albeit briefly! And only on 674 in her shortest FV section of 39 minutes!

Yes it was good seeing Ashlyn again after a long time and Amber for 57 minutes on 673: she started off wearing a bra:VERY unusual!!
So two good shows: both a bit different to each other butt a good night!
Tonight: Beth (again!) and Priya who I'm not expecting much from! Chloe Love is also available until 6.00am. Plus the usual support from the webshow! Enjoy!?........
20-12-2021 12:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Jamie, Amber and Brooksie added up to my kind of JAB Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-12-2021 16:03
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Was a reasonable night on tv :-). but on the web unless you wanted to take pot luck with a grey screen or hop into perv show forget it. (well the 3 or 4 times I looked). Certainly won't keep looking and sorry BS but you think I'm wasting money to go into a stream that may or may not have something happening your deluded. The days of money for doing nothing are over I'm afraid... works both ways I'd like the entertainment and you'd like my cash but I'm not paying for either nothing at x£ a minute or for someone looking bored out there skull.

Stick to TV occasionally with a call or two and the other platforms for me for now....
20-12-2021 16:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with you winsaw and trains Sunday nights tend to rebound well after a mix Friday and Saturday
Another variety feast from Mia Middleton ticks all the boxes likewise Beth with a added bit of oil
Brief appearances from Brooks Jamie ashlyn and mila
A reasonable hour with Amber aka Lori v2

20-12-2021 18:20
winsaw Offline

Monday was pretty good I thought,
Beth main girl doing her usual very good show
Mila back on TV again in sexy secretary outfit some nice peachy bum action and lot of playing with her lovely big boobs, on the web she was naughty spitting over her boobs,
Ivy good on TV again she's progressing very well , now she's more confident she smiling lots more which I like , showed off her lovely boobs very well,
Isla Fox made her TV nights debut on bs very good show showed off her lovely big boobs and famous rock hard nipples very well, big smile on her face she was enjoying the chance to get naughty on TV,
Alex got her amazing big boobs covered in cream on the web looked very sexy
A good start to the week

21-12-2021 14:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV