Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Starblade Offline
:|

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion

If you remember or imagine, depending on how long you have been watching, seeing Evelyn back in 2010 and forming hopes for Evelyn's babeshow career. Some of those hopes may have been:

* Regular picture sets with her current babe studio;
* Picture sets with other glamour companies;
* Topless;
* Videos;
* Cam shows;
* Night shows;
* Her own website;
* Social media to stay in touch with the fans.

How many hopes can you place a tick against?

For me, with a few exceptions, Evelyn has been a disappointment since the start of 2013. If not for this great forum and the people on it, I would resent having spent so much time waiting and hoping for Evelyn to improve.

08-05-2015 18:52
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ You have to remember, to Evelyn this is merely a job. Something that brings in good money, for doing pretty much nowt. She clearly doesn't desire a career in modelling, otherwise she'd have at least some of what you listed going on. What you/we see now is the peak of her 'career'. We just have to accept that.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-05-2015 12:13
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(10-05-2015 12:13 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ You have to remember, to Evelyn this is merely a job. Something that brings in good money, for doing pretty much nowt. She clearly doesn't desire a career in modelling, otherwise she'd have at least some of what you listed going on. What you/we see now is the peak of her 'career'. We just have to accept that.

If it's just a job to her & it's easy money she would get even more money going in to modelling & get rich even quicker. Being a model is just a job for the rest of the girls on the channels
10-05-2015 17:18
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Gorgeous is the best word to describe Evelyn today liking the outfit a lot and her facial expressions are great.
17-05-2015 09:04
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Evelyn looks very nice indeed today in her sexy little shorts those thighs are very impressive.
18-05-2015 12:33
steveb178 Offline
Junior Poster

Loving the sexy outfit today had me up all day
22-05-2015 11:46
Starblade Offline

^
Yep, Evelyn does look good today. I wonder if we will see her on perv cam?

[Image: image-F862_555F1649.jpg]
22-05-2015 12:44
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

I'm assured no. I've asked. Not quite pleaded, but asked strongly. As I posted elsewhere on this board. Seems some are strongly anti this gimmick, and others seemingly have no option..

She didn't lose the tit tape during the 'daytime extra' gimmick.. you think she'll be putting a cam pointing at her boobs or arse?
02-06-2015 01:19
Starblade Offline

(02-06-2015 01:19 )JohnBoy Wrote:  I'm assured no ...

...you think she'll be putting a cam pointing at her boobs or arse?

Is that not the kinda thing these babes/models do? ... sexy images/videos? I know each model has their limit. I guess Evelyn's limit continues to shrink. And to be honest, after all these years of waiting, I grow less and less interested.
02-06-2015 12:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(02-06-2015 01:19 )JohnBoy Wrote:  I'm assured no. I've asked. Not quite pleaded, but asked strongly. As I posted elsewhere on this board. Seems some are strongly anti this gimmick, and others seemingly have no option..

She didn't lose the tit tape during the 'daytime extra' gimmick.. you think she'll be putting a cam pointing at her boobs or arse?

Thanks for the info JohnBoy.

No surprise at all there is it. The girl is now anti-excitement. Quite obviously she did the daytime xtra because the money was impossible to turndown, whilst at the same time she was allowed to set her own ridiculous limits, basically take the piss on what was expected by the set-up (using the night-time number for instance).

She seems to have this strange view that she has somehow elevated herself above wank fodder level and should not even be asked such questions. Some people need to remind themselves where they started out occasionally.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-06-2015 13:31
Thread Closed