Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I think we all would prefer our favorite women to wear less!

The 2-4-1 was a bit like I was expecting between Dionne and Mica. Not much movement, with Mica looking to engage a bit more, and Dionne not being too into it. It's hard to compare when we are used to seeing Caty Cole and Mica together, but I think Dionne should skip the 2-4-1's if she's not into them, because it makes watching it a bit frustrating. It reminded me of the 2-4-1 with Elise and Georgie a few weeks ago, where they hardly did anything, and with Georgie being the one who appeared uncomfortable, surprisingly Smile
26-04-2010 03:29
Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

As i said earlier, i thought the 2-4-1 was alright between Dionne and Mica. Not much movement yes, but the decent interaction made up for it i thought. Of course it wasn't going to be as good as a Caty and Mica performance, because Caty is the ultimate babe when it comes to interaction and bringing out the best in the other girls.

However it's a step in the right direction, im sure we all appreciate seeing Dionne in 2-4-1's, rather than not at all. My view on it is, she more shy than not 'into it'. I've seen Dionne put on great 2-4-1's with girls like Hazel and Anna back in the day, so when she wants to put a good show with other girls she can. She just sometimes comes across as shy when interacting with other girls, and i think that's what holds her back, more than the whole she isn't 'into it' thing, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 05:32 by Josh187.)
26-04-2010 05:31
Charlemagne Offline

With a few of the experienced Babes flying off to Bluebird, someone at Elite had to step up to the plate.

Dionne is now back to her sexy best.
The smile is back and she seems to be enjoying herself again.

She also loves all fine comments from her many admirers on this forum
26-04-2010 07:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-04-2010 07:26 )Charlemagne Wrote:  With a few of the experienced Babes flying off to Bluebird, someone at Elite had to step up to the plate.

Dionne is now back to her sexy best.
The smile is back and she seems to be enjoying herself again.

She also loves all fine comments from her many admirers on this forum

strongly agree here, dionne has upped her game since she has come back. she wasnt one of my fav elite babes in the past but she is now because she is really having fun with lots of giggles and random dancing and is also getting more daring as well

thought her and mica did a good 2 4 1 considering they hadnt done any before and will get better

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-04-2010 09:04
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Well that was an unexpected bonus last night. Let's hope we get a few more appearances outside the usual Tuesday/Thursday slots.

Regarding the 2-4-1's, I think Dionne has to be comfortable with the girls she does them with and that comes with getting to know the other girl. She's definitely not shy about doing them per se. Jeez there were times during her regular 2-4-1's with TJ and Hazel back in the day where I was convinced they must have been getting it on in real life!!

As I said the other day, she does things her own way and is pure sexiness when doing it.

If the day ever came when she brought the purple sheet into play, I think this thread would go off the Richter scale.
26-04-2010 11:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(26-04-2010 11:13 )MARCCE Wrote:  Well that was an unexpected bonus last night. Let's hope we get a few more appearances outside the usual Tuesday/Thursday slots.

Regarding the 2-4-1's, I think Dionne has to be comfortable with the girls she does them with and that comes with getting to know the other girl. She's definitely not shy about doing them per se. Jeez there were times during her regular 2-4-1's with TJ and Hazel back in the day where I was convinced they must have been getting it on in real life!!

As I said the other day, she does things her own way and is pure sexiness when doing it.

If the day ever came when she brought the purple sheet into play, I think this thread would go off the Richter scale.

Totally Agree with you Marcce i think its somthing that if you dont watch her often that you wont understand but if you watch her for long enough you get to understand was good to see her bringing in a few new positions on the sofa last night i pray for the day we get just the purple sheet set Smile. Rammy on your points she has always had fun with the randomness even before she had a break in december an came back she has upped her game slighty in my book an is alot more to come if she really deiced to go for it an up her game even more.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 14:01 by Wazo.)
26-04-2010 11:25
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

dionne personally i think is still getting back into it , as she was something amazing before she took her break a few months back.

shes still great now, the other night was her best night i think since she came back.

as for the 2-4-1 i didnt see it all, but it did seem awkward for them both, and what i mean by that is, that i personally have not seen mica enjoy any 2-4-1 interaction unless its with caty cole.

and we all know dionne enjoys them as the old alleyway 2-4-1s with hazel were something quiet outstanding.

and it was cool seeing her outside of her tuesday/thursday stints.

*2 thumbs up*
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 15:05 by chrislatimer.)
26-04-2010 15:05
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

loved last night Dionne and Mica....Mica and Dionne......phew!....

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
26-04-2010 21:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
candyman_ba Offline
Dionne Lover

(26-04-2010 21:54 )dev1984 Wrote:  loved last night Dionne and Mica....Mica and Dionne......phew!....

is there a dionne & micca video around ere ?? would be great!
27-04-2010 00:26
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(27-04-2010 00:26 )candyman_ba Wrote:  
(26-04-2010 21:54 )dev1984 Wrote:  loved last night Dionne and Mica....Mica and Dionne......phew!....

is there a dionne & micca video around ere ?? would be great!

Here You Go

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid500335

Bazinga!
27-04-2010 00:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV