gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
Pissed off because my TV is playing up. It's either that or Preston north end play on a red pitch. Huh
16-02-2015 23:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

i'm pissed off at fuckin rooney diving and no cunt on tv has the balls to call it. englands last hope my fuck!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
17-02-2015 00:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

...because I can't juggle.
17-02-2015 03:19
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Pissed off with my PC. Just got it back from the repair shop on Monday night, but it's a fuckin nightmare to run now. Four years of tweaking settings to get it working just right all lost after a clean reinstall of windows 7.
Screensaver comes on and any streams I'm recording stop...
I disabled the screensaver but forgot to change the automatic windows updates...
Fuckin thing decided to shutdown and install updates last night at 11 pm, it was still updating this morning at 7am,
it was only at 181 of 281.
hope it's finished when I get home.
18-02-2015 21:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I was supposed to get a haircut today, my brother arrived at my house earlier on after getting my shopping for me seeing that I'm still unable to get out due to my accident and he also brought the clippers with him too as I'm in dire need of a haircut.

Now my brother is not a trained barber so what I said to him was to shave the fucking lot off and then next month when I'm more mobile I'll go to the hairdressers and get it tidied up. I last had it trimmed just before Christmas.

He went to switch the clippers on and fucking nothing, the bastard thing went dead so now I have to wait until fucking Monday which is when he'll arrive with a new set of clippers Huh
19-02-2015 01:41
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

A little note to the nice people of my home town...

I'M NOT DEAF OR STUPID AND I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY WELL.
SHOUTING OR TALKING MORE SLOWLY DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.

...thank you.
20-02-2015 10:12
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Saw my Doctor this morning, about an unrelated issue, and he read to me a description of why I've been referred to Edinburgh for my neurological condition which no one had deemed worth mentioning to me previously or sending to me through the post. It said that the subependymal brain cyst I had originally been diagnosed with was "similar to several rare and FATAL neurological conditions" so it was a good idea to get a second opinion "just in case".

k, no prob.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2015 03:53 by Forum Style.)
26-02-2015 03:52
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

^
Hope things work out for you fella, good luck & Positive thoughts from me (4 wot it's worth)

Anywho! Onto more trivial matters (apologise NC, this will be a trivial, some may say needless post from me, but I'm vex)
2 hours recording/editing vid,only for frickin "video bam" to upload said video and then proceed to tell me "File not recognised & or corrupt" WTF...Sh#t plays perfectly fine for me?
Right now in life I'm taking all sh#t (trivial or not) as signs, so I'm knocking the old Vid/Cap making and reverting back to being a casual forum viewer!

Once again NC all the best & apologies for trivial post, but damn, I'm still vex!!!!!!!
26-02-2015 04:15
Starblade Offline
:|

(18-02-2015 21:57 )Sm© Wrote:  Pissed off with my PC. ...

Give Linux a try Smile
26-02-2015 13:32
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(26-02-2015 04:15 )The Truth Wrote:  Hope things work out for you fella, good luck & Positive thoughts from me.
Once again NC all the best & apologies for trivial post.

Thanks mate, means a lot as always.

Trivial stuff is worth complaining about, hence the title of this thread. I only post in this thread because it's the only way I can get all the shite out of my head atm - I don't expect anyone else to be affected by it. But if people are starting to feel "uncomfortable" [sounds vaguely familiar????] with what I type then I'll stop posting in here and re-open my RIP thread instead.

EDIT: Just to keep this post on topic - I'm very pissed off that the hot tap in my bath is broken [trivial enough?]
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 00:49 by Forum Style.)
27-02-2015 00:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles