babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-05-2012 23:09 )vila Wrote:  Fucking typical!

Saw nicely oiled-up Mica on my pc screen and was really looking forward to her appearance on my tv. Then Freeview 95 starts up and I get exactly 2 seconds of her before she's whisked off and replaced by a fake. annoyed

Edit: Well that's better, but I would prefer her on her own.

was just about to comment on that, what happened when mica was back on was even more annoying, was trying to concentrate on the fantastic sight of mica all oiled up for the first time in ages yet was distracted by effin megan doing a 5-10 min plug for bsxtreme!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyed

my enjoyment of michelle thorne has been ruined a bit by her either being squeezed into a corner by osg's or by her sharing a bed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 00:30 by Rammyrascal.)
09-05-2012 00:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I still get seriously pissed off by the way BS treats Freeview. Mica's Sky fans get a nice solo session, then when FV 95 starts her FV fans have to put up with Lori cluttering up the screen and hogging the foreground. Shortly after FV 95 BS1 went off air I looked at the web stream again to find that Sky was once more being treated to an unencumbered view of a solo Mica. annoyedannoyedannoyed

The Freeview show has been rubbish so far tonight - it looks like it's going to be the Lori & Michelle Show. (Sorry Rammy, but I haven't bothered with Michelle since she got those ridiculous tits.)
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 00:25 by vila.)
09-05-2012 00:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no need to apologise vila, can accept what youre saying about michelle, doesnt bother me. bs has been frustrating tonight, good line up with each babe having a good night, but its being spoilt by the osg's & plugging which has been very annoying tonight along with the bed sharing

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 00:43 by Rammyrascal.)
09-05-2012 00:43
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

it looks as if moving to Babestation has given Mica a much needed kick up the arse. she clearly got too comfortable hanging out with her mates at Elite. hopefully Ashley will follow suit
09-05-2012 03:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree mica has been great since she joined bs she was the best babe on bs last night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-05-2012 08:38
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

WOW !!! Lori is on again. And she's naked !!! AND she's covered in oil !!! Why doesn't she do this kind of show more often ? Oh no wait; that's ALL she ever does. Get some new material champ. As far as predictability goes, Lori must be right up there. She might thrash about on the bed, gurning away with 22 layers of red lipstick on EVERY time she's on, but how about a little variety ? I can't be the only one that thinks this routine of hers is beyond boring now.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-05-2012 00:47
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

10-05-2012 00:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

seen this, very funny, bs has been mentioned on mock the week too

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-05-2012 01:01
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

Lori single handedly keeps this channel above the rest. You may complain about it being predictable, but honestly she's the most consistent girl out of all the babeshows. I won't be complaining about the oil shows considering how rare they are on every other channel apart from BS.

In fact in which way can she add some variety? Wear new outfits? Do some new poses? Honestly she's given a bed, what else are you suppose to do? Every girl has a certain routine they stick to, whether it be Victoria with her flexibility, Daryl focusing on her boobs or Ashely lying down (Tongue), most girls will do a specific thing every night. Maybe if she had some sets, you would see something different, but she doesn't, and she's making the best out of a bad situation (sets wise.) Honestly it feels like even when BS has a good night, people want to find one thing to nitpick on for no reason but because.

/rant over

in fact Rammy in the elite general thread you replied to someone making a comment about things being predictable:

(09-05-2012 22:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 21:32 )SteveHG Wrote:  I think it's all got very formulaic...

the main answer to your comment about elite being formulaic. ofcom, elite can only go as far as the rules go, also the babes will do what makes them & elite money.

Why is that last part different in Lori's case? You're thanking someone complaining about things being predictable, while simultaneously defending elite because someone called them predictable.

baffling.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 01:22 by Woiiii.)
10-05-2012 01:15
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Lori is a good best BS have but im sick of the naked oil thing. not really any tease to BS shows anymore

hate to say this im off night shows completely just dont give me the same thrill as they once did there is no one girl who would keep me up all night now just find myself changing channels to them at night but thats just force of habit

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-05-2012 06:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV